Kick (General Chat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billoldman5

I was banned in April 29 from the general chat room for spamming . I was not on the main chat talking or spamming. I was on a private chat with someone I talk to on a regular basis. It was nothing sexual not spamming and all of a sudden it banned me for spamming.
Can I please have that removed there was no reason to ban me
General chat room
April 29
1:24 pm
Billoldman1
Please open the room back up for me

I was banned in April 29 from the general chat room for spamming . I was not on the main chat talking or spamming. I was on a private chat with someone I talk to on a regular basis. It was nothing sexual not spamming and all of a sudden it banned me for spamming.
General chat room
April 29
Billoldman1
@H.R. PufnStuf

General chat room
April 29
Billoldman1
Just some background information while you wait for the room admin. The spam filter will detect if you post repeatedly 5 or more times and ban you. Even if it’s in pm and even if it’s not sexual. If you make 5 seperate posts quickly saying

Oh
My
Goodness
Wow
Wow

it will ban you.

OP yes you were banned by the room spam filter. But I looked at your record, and see previous reasons for actions by staff :

Reason : billoldman13/02 6:27Any dads with dau here

Reason : billoldman1You said you didn't know what to do So n suggestion is to lay in bed and chat here Zara13? billoldman1Lay in bed and talk to old men That sounds fun

Reason : Userbilloldman1 23/02 5:26 Any females gettin dressed already this morning

And this warn not long ago Reason : Stop being creepy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not inclined to undo the ban, especially when I see the 13/02 entry by room staff. and the one below it. Do you want to try and explain your actions here, or just end this now?

The spam filter will detect if you post repeatedly 5 or more times and ban you. Even if it’s in pm and even if it’s not sexual. If you make 5 seperate posts quickly saying

Oh
My
Goodness
Wow
Wow

it will ban you.
how silly

look I’ll be honest I can say some bad things but this time I was being good Lots of other people say things they shouldn’t also. I will be in my best behavior and not post often in the main I’ll just stay in private chat with my current friends I chat too Please unban me I don’t want to lose the people I currently talk to Thank you

giphy.gif

look I’ll be honest I can say some bad things but this time I was being good Lots of other people say things they shouldn’t also. I will be in my best behavior and not post often in the main I’ll just stay in private chat with my current friends I chat too Please unban me I don’t want to lose the people I currently talk to Thank you
you talk sh*t to 13 year olds per your kick history, (which I've kicked you for in the past myself).....but HR should reverse the ban because "this time I was being good"? Are you freaking kidding me right now? Kick rocks, freakshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.