What powers do mods have have pls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabashed

Hi i have a question about mod powers please and what they are allowed to do with them? Dess the new gen chat moderator believes she is not allowed to give out other ******** user names for security reasons . I was under the impression that if I was being Targeted by another chatter I could ask the mods for all those other names so I can block them and carry on chatting in peace . Dess believes everyone’s chat names are a secret and not to be given to anyone ? Could someone please confirm if the mods are allowed to give out that information for people to successfully block the right accounts ? If not .... why not ?

Other ******** usernames, like the linked accounts do you mean, like other usernames they have used in the chat under their ip address. And honestly im not really sure on whether you are or not to be fair if that's breaking other peoples privacy of names etc but I dont see why you shouldn't be able to

That is exactly what I mean so if I felt I was being targeted by multiple accounts but it was the same person should the mods be able to give me all their other chat names ( not ip not that far lol ) so I can block all of them . I’m sure I’ve seen adult mods and dating mods do this in the past to stop the annoying ace people who just can’t seem to leave you alone .

Tbh I didn’t even ask for anyone’s name I just said who do you think is the worst offender for having loads of other names (apart from me cos I do have lots of names ) her reaction was odd. She said that’s all a big secret and no one is allowed to know anyone else’s chat name history. If that is the case I’d like to get that changed because how are we supposed to listen to the mods and block negative people properly if we don’t know all the accounts they use 🤦🏻‍♂️ Block does work but only if we know who to block .....obviously

I personally don't see a problem with giving out linked accounts and if its a guest tho you'd have to re iggy everytime they visit the room

actually what you asked if i could give you someones other names in chat to see if its a catfish...and that you wanted to make sure..i dont give out anyone s proflie imforation..sorry about your luck..if you feel i am not doing it right..you can ask our admin if she will...but as of how it stands i will not...and plus if you have someone on block and they are vip ...they can change their name alll the way..they stil stay on block....soo theres that as well...i know why you have soooo many names...and i will never give out personal proflie imfo..but cheers:reallysad:

mods can kick you out, mute you and track your "other accounts" i.e. other user names only if you are using the same IP address. If a mod kicks you from any room and you change your ip address with a VPN or other method and come back into a room with a new username they wont be able to detect you.

i see alot of people that are not understand the point of his reasons for wanting this info...he is the person botherin others...he is the one iwth other names..he wants the information that we as mods see about someone..and he says its his right to have that ..i said if you were meant to see it ..you WOULD..if i thought it was really for using ignore i MIGHT have asked if i could have..but i am aware THAT is not the reasonin behind it..he wanted dirt on people to use against them...either way...point being..if they had the right to see it..THEN CM WOULD HAVE MADE THAT AVAILABLE for them to see...soo cheers...:dontknow:

In my chatroom, the moderators are NOT allowed to give out linked accounts because it would be giving out personal information / an invasion of privacy. However, it might be different in the other rooms.

thanks lex...thats what i was saying...thats the rules i know..its the rules i follow...thanks again
:clap:

You know why I have so many names ? You know I like to chat in peace so come on as guest to avoid being attacked ?? Or have they fed you the same bullshit they feed to other ******** who seem to avoid me for no apparent reason ??

I was just wondering dess those assholes who like to spread rumours that im stalking bethaan , did they also tell you about my prostitute ex gf ? and the fact ive be been happily single for a while now and don’t really wanna date anyone ? And why would I stalk her on chatave when I can message her on snap chat or txt her 🤔

In my chatroom, the moderators are NOT allowed to give out linked accounts because it would be giving out personal information / an invasion of privacy. However, it might be different in the other rooms.

This is policy in Gay Chat also, mods will not and should not be giving/sharing info!

I have never been a fan of giving out anyone's private details in their profiles unless they are using a linked account to break rules then I look at it as they gave up the right to privacy at that point.

i see alot of people that are not understand the point of his reasons for wanting this info...he is the person botherin others...he is the one iwth other names..he wants the information that we as mods see about someone..and he says its his right to have that ..i said if you were meant to see it ..you WOULD..if i thought it was really for using ignore i MIGHT have asked if i could have..but i am aware THAT is not the reasonin behind it..he wanted dirt on people to use against them...either way...point being..if they had the right to see it..THEN CM WOULD HAVE MADE THAT AVAILABLE for them to see...soo cheers...:dontknow:

And for the record I don’t want dirt on anyone 🤦🏻‍♂️😂. I do not even need to block anyone right now I just believed that’s if I needed that info it was available to me .

thanks lex...thats what i was saying...thats the rules i know..its the rules i follow...thanks again
:clap:

Im very interested to know who exactly I want dirt on ? And who I’ve been bothering cos for the last 6 months I don’t think pmd anyone let alone harassed them. Obviously I get harassed on every visit but that means Nothing , the stuff happening in Broad daylight

actually what you asked if i could give you someones other names in chat to see if its a catfish...and that you wanted to make sure..i dont give out anyone s proflie imforation..sorry about your luck..if you feel i am not doing it right..you can ask our admin if she will...but as of how it stands i will not...and plus if you have someone on block and they are vip ...they can change their name alll the way..they stil stay on block....soo theres that as well...i know why you have soooo many names...and i will never give out personal proflie imfo..but cheers:reallysad:

Ok I’ve thought of a better argument . Do you know sussieq. She is always being trolled and attacked . If she asked for her attackers other chat names would you give Them to her ? I hope you would cos the poor woman needed it

Status
Not open for further replies.