Forum Leaders

ShadowHawk

Chat Room Administrator
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
There does not seem to be a way to check forum leaders any longer, I found that link very handy and now I am getting a person named "scoobydoobydoo44" entering kidschat saying he is the admin for the teen chat and using terms like str(Send to receive) and asking about CP when confronted he said he was hunting for pedos. I instructed the mods to kick anyone asking for such things and they will be banned.

There does not seem to be a way to check forum leaders any longer, I found that link very handy and now I am getting a person named "scoobydoobydoo44" entering kidschat saying he is the admin for the teen chat and using terms like str(Send to receive) and asking about CP when confronted he said he was hunting for pedos. I instructed the mods to kick anyone asking for such things and they will be banned.

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/forum/...nt-to-be-a-mod, does this one help any. This atleast can tell you the admins for every room, now thats the best I know in terms of a leaders list, with the admins.

Last edited:

Why would an admin from one chat go into another to hunt for pedos?

Why would an admin from one chat go into another to hunt for pedos?

Would be very strange but then again there should be an easier way to confirm who is and is not admins and mods on each chat like there was prior to this update.