Hair Question

LateGoodbye

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the fashion and beauty section or here, but here seemed a better bet.

My hair is very weak, brittle and went through a stage of falling out by the handful to the point where I had near bald patches.
All investigated by my doctor, had all the relevant tests done and all is fine there. They wanted to give me some kind of treatment shampoo, but warned me that it could be more of an irritant and could make the problem worse so I decided against it.

It has pretty much stopped falling out and the patchiness has improved, but I ended up cutting it all off. Now, although I kinda like the look, I would like a bit more length.
Does anyone have any tips or tricks to help my hair grow, but stronger and in better condition?

Take Biotin it's great for hair and nails .

I picked up some Biotin and have started using a home made oil on my hair before I wash it.
I've no idea if it's helping with growth at all, but it's making it feel amazing and I'm already seeing much less breakage and loss; which is pretty neat.
Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it!

I have heard that eating Jello is really good for hair and nails.

Good day! As far as I have heard, CBD can maintain the health of hair and its beautiful appearance. Tell me, is this the case in reality and should I look for a good CBD for this?

Supplements designed specially for hair would be your best bet. Biotin as mentioned is a good one. I am balding and use a product called Awaken Surface. It's slow, but results are showing after 4 months. It's about $79 for a kit that lasts for four months. I think online it costs more I get mine from my friend that's a hairdresser so she gets it cheaper from the supply store.

Most often hair loss is caused by vitamin deficiency. It's better to perform a blood test regularly to keep track of vitamin levels. Make sure your diet is healthy and balanced.

Most often hair loss is caused by vitamin deficiency. It's better to perform a blood test regularly to keep track of vitamin levels. Make sure your diet is healthy and balanced.

You are absolutely right. I came across this problem and turned out I have a vitamin deficiency. It took a long time to get rid of the deficiency, approximately 6 months. If you have bad habits, it's the best time to quit. Also, look for supplements at Canada Drugs but don't forget to consult a doctor first.

Last edited:
Sorry old post but sounds like a possible Thyroid condition a blood test will verify this (If uou haven't already)
It can affect nails,hair,skin etc make you feel tired ,even depressed
Just worth a look in