What the best services for dating?

Advise good services for dating, thanks!
I agree with this. Go to clubs/bars and meet upfront men face to face and decide right then and there if you want to take things further or move on. I have an 8 year old son and am a single mom and don't have time for all that online crap before the actual date just to see that it isn't going to work out.

go to a bad part of town , look for a block with the street lights busted out and "women" milling around in short skirts ..Pick the one that looks less infected ..enjoy

Though the amount of dating sites is great, they really differ. I guess, the main question is why you want to use such services, for a serious relationship or for just a hookup. I can suggest trying Match, Plenty of Fish, Hinge, Datehookup, Zoosk and Tinder. They are popular and it is possible to meet partners from all over the world there. Also I want to add that even if you don't find a partner for some time, it doesn't mean that you should give up. Just keep on searching and you will find your love for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dating servises sucks dude. They are full of unreal people, that getting payed for lie to real users. Better to learn how to connect with girls in real life, dont waste your time for online ****-servises.

There are, of course, many different dating sites, I was registered on one of them, and there I met my wife and she liked her 5 years ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember its name. But after we met there, we deleted our accounts. In fact, there are decent and lonely people there. Try it, good luck!

I want to add Flirtymania to the list of the best dating sites. I've recently tried this app. Its biggest advantage is the possibility of having a video chat with random strangers that makes the process of searching much faster. Moreover, it is really exciting! And you don't waste time going on dates with different people. You just talk via cam online and then decide whether you want to meet in real life or not. In my opinion, it is very convenient and helps to save time.

Last edited by a moderator: