this site allow nudity

Status
Not open for further replies.
@H.R. PufnStuf that insult in that other thread was just about as weak as my little baby toe nice try insulting me about getting women when we all know for a fact that you sit on your obese ass all god damn day protecting paedophiles and lurking on forums closing whatever doesn't tickle your fancy NEXXT insult PUH LEEZE

i can smell the teen spirit, dorritos breath, and dollar store knock off cologne from here. mixed with the smell of dirty rolled up socks stuffed under your bed its like the smell of thrice cooked cabbage and sauerkraut and a dollop of your grandpas pomade all mixed into one.

p.s. nobody takes pics with their go.ogle nexus' anymore... get a trac phone and move into the 2000's.

i can smell the teen spirit, dorritos breath, and dollar store knock off cologne from here. mixed with the smell of dirty rolled up socks stuffed under your bed its like the smell of thrice cooked cabbage and sauerkraut and a dollop of your grandpas pomade all mixed into one. making you come across as a negative creep but giving everyone else an aneurysm, please do something about it and dont come as you are to anything in public unless you take your lithium first

p.s. nobody takes pics with their go.ogle nexus' anymore... get a trac phone and move into the 2000's.

I prefer Negative Creep
fixed it for you... do not force me anymore.. my inner bitch is snacking on left over tacos and id rather her stay that way for the next few hours.

fixed it for you... do not force me anymore.. my inner bitch is snacking on left over tacos and id rather her stay that way for the next few hours.
you're just something in the way don't bother because grandma is gonna take me home to the lake of fire to serve the servants

Status
Not open for further replies.