Better to of loved and lost the never to of loved at all

There is a greater potential for growth and learning when it comes to dealing with "lost."

In the name of "love" what would one be really staying away from?

Up to you to decide. You'll likely end up hurt either way.

It'll most likely eat away at you as you get older and reflect back and realize you should've taken a chance. That would hurt much more, i feel.

Up to you to decide. You'll likely end up hurt either way.

It'll most likely eat away at you as you get older and reflect back and realize you should've taken a chance. That would hurt much more, i feel.
Maybe I'll be a Cat man and live happily forever with Cats and Pizza everything is better with Pizza

Maybe I'll be a Cat man and live happily forever with Cats and Pizza everything is better with Pizza
You’ve at least another 60 years on this planet. Somehow I don’t think you’re destined for pussycat 🐈🐈‍⬛ and Domino’s

I’m with @evening sunset : always take a chance if it comes along. It’s better to look back knowing you tried than it is to look back wondering “what if?”

You’ve at least another 60 years on this planet. Somehow I don’t think you’re destined for pussycat 🐈🐈‍⬛ and Domino’s

I’m with @evening sunset : always take a chance if it comes along. It’s better to look back knowing you tried than it is to look back wondering “what if?”
Keep going like this you'll convince me x

Is there anything greater than love? In a simple answer, yes there is. Gratitude. To have gratitude for someone means to have no judgment of them, or you. With gratitude, you can be grateful for someone whether or not they are being kind, happy, sad, angry or anything else they're choosing. But, there is no greater feeling than being with someone who wants you as much as you want them, to love and to be loved in return, knowing that person is there for you and you are there for them and just the thought of losing each other brings you closer together.