I need someone to design me a avatar

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304437

It’s not much of a request but more of a challenge I want to see who can do best and they will win

challenge is to draw a Photo of Godzilla unleashing terror on city from street view basically from where the person on street would see and it needs to be MOLTEN Godzilla
rules needs to have color
needs to be a first person view
needs to be appropriate
and needs to be your own thing no copying

It’s not much of a request but more of a challenge I want to see who can do best and they will win

challenge is to draw a Photo of Godzilla unleashing terror on city from street view basically from where the person on street would see and it needs to be MOLTEN Godzilla
rules needs to have color
needs to be a first person view
needs to be appropriate
and needs to be your own thing no copying
what do we win? c: i draw lots of bgp's for friends in girlchat but its really time consuming and then theres people that expect you to make them one even if i dont know them very well. urs sounds like quite a time consuming endeavore lol

what do we win? c: i draw lots of bgp's for friends in girlchat but its really time consuming and then theres people that expect you to make them one even if i dont know them very well. urs sounds like quite a time consuming endeavore lol
You win my loyalty

Same - I mean i can do it, well try too.... but color, first person, and not being able to use a image reference...?
Yeah exactly lol. Honestly it's the first person thing getting me, it's basically just draw a destroyed city... I dont be doin landscape πŸ˜‚

I meant don’t blatantly plagiarize so yes you can use reference image sorry for misunderstanding

@Meowz GA you should be good to go now then XD
Kinda too late for that.....

2024-01-19-0pu-Kleki.png
2024-01-19-0pt-Kleki.png

Not finished with them.... Depends on if I lose motivation... If they look like deformed aliens, my apologies....

...they are both in the span of a day!? Fair to say you got good chances (minus the first person thing but oh well)

...they are both in the span of a day!? Fair to say you got good chances (minus the first person thing but oh well)
I started them Wednesday... My app doesn't save my drawings, so I have to download them continuous..... I have about 30 files of each πŸ˜• - I don't know how to draw "First person" nor "Color Them" - The only drawing I have Colored, its not really coloring

2023-by-Meowz-GA.png

Oh so 2 days, still, thats fast πŸ˜‚.

And well, it has grey, meaning it's not just black and white... so technically coloured πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ