Random Comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mutaeo

Mu Tang Clan.

IMG-5438.jpg

IMG-5436.jpg

IMG-5431.jpg

Jennifer Coolidge my absolute fav person ever! Bit near the knuckle the last few episodes eh?
I was watching it but I wanted to wait to binge on it with @Amandalorian my mom loved it. Is the series finished or are they going to continue making it? Another one I wanna binge on is What We Do in the Shadows. I watched four episodes and was sold. I tried to get into It's always Sunny in Philadelphia but I was overwhelmed like with Cheers at the amount of seasons..must be my a.d.d. because I don't know why that matters. I suppose when you see so many seasons (same with the original Night Court) my brain realizes it's something you really gotta get into and can't just take a break from because you'll forget where you left off.

don't let the episode count of sunny worry you. it's something you can just watch when the mood strikes you since there's not really any over arching story lines or anything. just some returning characters now and then. it's well worth the time investment.

I was watching it but I wanted to wait to binge on it with @Amandalorian my mom loved it. Is the series finished or are they going to continue making it? Another one I wanna binge on is What We Do in the Shadows. I watched four episodes and was sold. I tried to get into It's always Sunny in Philadelphia but I was overwhelmed like with Cheers at the amount of seasons..must be my a.d.d. because I don't know why that matters. I suppose when you see so many seasons (same with the original Night Court) my brain realizes it's something you really gotta get into and can't just take a break from because you'll forget where you left off.
I don't think they will make any more , well Jennifer won't be in them :(
We have a Drama series called Trigger Point over here , OMG it is so addictive! we couldn't wait for Series 2 to come out and it is just as good.

I don't think they will make any more , well Jennifer won't be in them :(
We have a Drama series called Trigger Point over here , OMG it is so addictive! we couldn't wait for Series 2 to come out and it is just as good.
I'll have to check that out.

All institutions have now been ideologically captured, the media, education system, corporations, big tech, pharma industry etc by lgbt they have great PR, big funding and all institutions on their side. It is only their ideology being promoted and none of this is happening in muslim, african countries.

This is crazy but why I take an interest in the psychological aspect of criminology.

It's scarier than any horror movie imo. It's raw and shows the moment a psychopath who thinks he pulled off a murder and was cool, calm, collected to then just totally becoming unhinged. The facial expressions probably coming from their heart rate jumping dramatically and stress the moment they realized the jig was up.

Equality does not mean one group of people having something another group of people don't have I see no straight pride month, no straight pride flag and it's not pride 'month' it's pride year, every day of every month. Pride month = people naked on the streets while children are there, depravity on the streets. Sexuality is not an achievement.
There's no reason to be proud of being a heterosexual. It's always been considered the norm and we've never been killed/oppressed for existing.

But, you know what? Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe from the vast legitimate sources you get your Big Brain-Time takes from, there's historical mentions of Gay commandos going around shooting heterosexuals with purple AK-47s, taking over entire cities and replacing church's with Spencer's gift shops, H&M outlets and Swatch stores.

I await your findings when you return from your much needed ban.

Worker: “Hey can you find me a shift for tomorrow morning.”
Me: “Yeah let me find you one”
Worker gets approved for a morning shift..
Worker: “Oh never mind I found a shift elsewhere with another company.”
I swear I’m going to scream. 😂
Now if I don’t find anyone to cover the shift that was already approved I am going to look stupid as ****. 😞
Tired Work GIF by Offline Granny!

Status
Not open for further replies.