Baby Dinkley Predictions!

When will Baby Dinkley make his appearance into this world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he is abso adorable!!!!!

dont forget to steal all the stuff on his cart!!!! itll get you through a few days after your home.

your gonna pay for it anyway with insurance and they just throw it all away if you dont take it.
I brought an extra bag just to stuff my goodies in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

he is abso adorable!!!!!

dont forget to steal all the stuff on his cart!!!! itll get you through a few days after your home.

your gonna pay for it anyway with insurance and they just throw it all away if you dont take it.
Take the Bible too if they have one in the drawer.

Jokes aside, my mom keeps those damn socks all the time and when I pick her up after surgery, she has a check out bag like she just came home from a Timeshare seminar.

Take the Bible too if they have one in the drawer.

Jokes aside, my mom keeps those damn socks all the time and when I pick her up after surgery, she has a check out bag like she just came home from a Timeshare seminar.
You can’t have enough hospital grippy socks! THE BEST πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Honestly, the outpouring of love for me and my family in a place so unlikely is overwhelming.
Thank all of you for celebrating my biggest accomplishment with me.

Everyone meet Baby J πŸ’™

Welcome to the world, Peanut! I'm your Auntie Mimsy. Just remember--you can be anything you want!! I love you so much!!❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯œ

Congratulations Velma!!!!

Baby Boy GIF by Juno Diagnostics

ANYWAYS, who wants to see a pic of my cute baby?
Less mad, more glad 😁

Since HR move this here.

I want the C/A to recognize how cute 😍 baby dinkley is. For those of you , who haven't seen it.

I would like to give a shout out to baby dinkley in here.
@Velma_Dinkley you created a miracle ✨️ πŸ˜‡ πŸ‘Ό

Congrats on your new arrival. May all the stars align to bring your growing family health, love, and more blessing πŸ™Œ πŸ™ @Velma_Dinkley let's go!!!

The baby boy bun in the oven is finally done!

Oh btw your baby dress better than me !!