Wins For The Day

Made the decision to change careers and go back to helping my community by signing up to be a volunteer firefighter , which is a great opportunity to give back to my community because no I have zero time for BS.✌️

I had my post op visit after my second eye surgery yesterday. I hate the bloody numbing drops they use but any of you that may be facing eye surgery and are nervous about it don't be. The only thing that sucks is you have to pick which vision you want to restore either distance like for driving or up close like for reading. They do make lens that restore both but insurance will not cover that.
So know that should I be driving in your area I will be able to see you before I run over you.

I had my post op visit after my second eye surgery yesterday. I hate the bloody numbing drops they use but any of you that may be facing eye surgery and are nervous about it don't be. The only thing that sucks is you have to pick which vision you want to restore either distance like for driving or up close like for reading. They do make lens that restore both but insurance will not cover that.
So know that should I be driving in your area I will be able to see you before I run over you.
I had left-eye surgery over the summer for cataracts, and it's a pretty terrible experience...but not in comparison to other surgeries you could possibly undergo. The actual surgery itself is only five minutes long, but the eye drops prior to and after, then wearing an eye patch for a week are the worst part of it all.

Good luck to ya! The end results will be worth the pain you have to go through, I don't remember a time I've seen this clearly.

I had left-eye surgery over the summer for cataracts, and it's a pretty terrible experience...but not in comparison to other surgeries you could possibly undergo. The actual surgery itself is only five minutes long, but the eye drops prior to and after, then wearing an eye patch for a week are the worst part of it all.

Good luck to ya! The end results will be worth the pain you have to go through, I don't remember a time I've seen this clearly.
Sorry you had a bad experience. Once they gave me the liquid VERSED , I had no worries at all. The worse part is the eye drops. I am almost done with the other eye, as far as eye drops and in a few weeks . It is not a picnic but much better than a visit to the dentist.
The only sad thing is they do make lens which improve both up close and distance but insurance covers it. I only wear the eye patch at night and to add spice in my marriage it is a pirate eye match. When I do my pirate voice and say shiver me timbers woman I get ignored.