This is AussieSang - Bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 260961
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 260961

Done with incessant abuse & trolling - pls delete my account in Forums, Gen Chat and Singles chat.

I've never been the troll - and can prove it. This defamatory rumour was started by mememe/ban active/stinkerbelle when I first came to chat ave years ago (she took exception to my pfp and my age) - and every other "unwell" person in her group in classic chat (which includes HR) jumped on the bandwagon for some "fun" without ANY regard to the harm and damage it was causing me. I AM a real person, not a pawn for your fucked-in-the-head regs to play with.

At this point, I'm done being used as a pawn by a certain admin to create drama in Gen chat to increase numbers in that chat room, troll mods violating chat rules along with their friends and not being sanctioned. The hypocrisy is breathtaking to say the least.

I could not post more that 2 posts in Gen chat main without being set upon, trolled and harassed incessantly by troll mods (esp. Jose) and their friends. PLENTY of evidence was taken, some it sent to HR who dutifully ignored it and pretended he didn't understand what was happening in order to continue the "drama" in Gen chat to generate numbers, without ANY regard to the harm being done to me. That HR continues to defame me by posting false and defamatory claims and imputations that I'm mentally unwell, so as to justify the gross abuse that has been occurring under his watch, should concern you (ample evidence has been taken). Instead of stopping the abuse, he has encouraged it and kept it going. Instead of de-escalating the trolling towards me, he has escalated it - for the drama (really fucked up behaviour from your admin). That he refers to his mods as "family" is nothing short of the criminal mentality of thugs and gangs who feel rules and laws do not apply to them.

That the mods in Gen chat are the same group of trolls from classic chat choosing each other and their friends to mod should be a clue for you that chat rules in Gen chat are NOT being applied to mods who troll/harass/abuse cha..tters.

Thanks for the "chat experience". I'll be sure to let others know how abusive and fucked-up this place has really been.

Sad indictment for your chatsite that in all my years here NEVER had a chat - just constant and incessant (hours at a time) trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse - that in the real world would never be accepted or tolerated.
I draw comfort that at least I have helped a few people on here who were in crisis, and that I made some friends who on the face of it seemed like decent people.
That's it. Thanks for the royal head-fuc.k

P.S. I won't be checking this thread until my account gets deleted, so troll mods, troll ex-mods and their pals - any further trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse will be redundant. I'm sure you'll all gang up like lunatic mental patients in a ward, posting your usual garbage that no one cares about.

Done with incessant abuse & trolling - pls delete my account in Forums, Gen Chat and Singles chat.

I've never been the troll - and can prove it. This defamatory rumour was started by mememe/ban active/stinkerbelle when I first came to chat ave years ago (she took exception to my pfp and my age) - and every other "unwell" person in her group in classic chat (which includes HR) jumped on the bandwagon for some "fun" without ANY regard to the harm and damage it was causing me. I AM a real person, not a pawn for your fucked-in-the-head regs to play with.

At this point, I'm done being used as a pawn by a certain admin to create drama in Gen chat to increase numbers in that chat room, troll mods violating chat rules along with their friends and not being sanctioned. The hypocrisy is breathtaking to say the least.

I could not post more that 2 posts in Gen chat main without being set upon, trolled and harassed incessantly by troll mods (esp. Jose) and their friends. PLENTY of evidence was taken, some it sent to HR who dutifully ignored it and pretended he didn't understand what was happening in order to continue the "drama" in Gen chat to generate numbers, without ANY regard to the harm being done to me. That HR continues to defame me by posting false and defamatory claims and imputations that I'm mentally unwell, so as to justify the gross abuse that has been occurring under his watch, should concern you (ample evidence has been taken). Instead of stopping the abuse, he has encouraged it and kept it going. Instead of de-escalating the trolling towards me, he has escalated it - for the drama (really fucked up behaviour from your admin). That he refers to his mods as "family" is nothing short of the criminal mentality of thugs and gangs who feel rules and laws do not apply to them.

That the mods in Gen chat are the same group of trolls from classic chat choosing each other and their friends to mod should be a clue for you that chat rules in Gen chat are NOT being applied to mods who troll/harass/abuse cha..tters.

Thanks for the "chat experience". I'll be sure to let others know how abusive and fucked-up this place has really been.

Sad indictment for your chatsite that in all my years here NEVER had a chat - just constant and incessant (hours at a time) trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse - that in the real world would never be accepted or tolerated.​

I draw comfort that at least I have helped a few people on here who were in crisis, and that I made some friends who on the face of it seemed like decent people.​

That's it. Thanks for the royal head-fuc.k​

P.S. I won't be checking this thread until my account gets deleted, so troll mods, troll ex-mods and their pals - any further trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse will be redundant. I'm sure you'll all gang up like lunatic mental patients in a ward, posting your usual garbage that no one cares about.

@Abigail 19 You have too probably sen.d a private message or an email to the chat master to delete your account. :) Or the Admin.
To completely delete an account, you must textual content to a Chatmaster or Administrator. However, there is not any sense in deleting your account as a end result of subscription plans are not renewable, and private info isn't public.
I wish you all the best. God bless you! God loves you so very much. Be safe and well always. Take very good care. :) Oh, Bytheway this is not an airport. No need to announce your departure. Farewell! Also, if you do not want your account, you do not even have to log in again to be honest. Just saying! I hope this helps you. Have a blessed rest of the year in 2024 and more years to come. :). So sorry you had such a bad time here on chat ave. Thank you for your thread. Great feedback! :) Sometimes you just need a break from here. I sure did take a long break before. It is good sometimes to leave for your physical and mental health. Just saying the truth. It is nice to get some fresh air, pray, relax, unwind, and meditate. Look on the bright side of life and things. I am not being rude or mean. I am just trying to help you that is all. wish you all the happiness, love, positive words, and peace for you always. Keep smiling! Just do the best you can in this world. There are so much other fun things to do in life as well. Not just chat rooms and forums. Learn something new for yourself. I sure do. Now go in peace and serve the Lord. Keep shinning! I will be praying for you. :) I have been said anything unkind to you and I have never been mean to you whatsoever. I really never had a problem with you. Always look on the bright side of life. Have fun! Just be yourself. Enjoy life! Life is way to short to be honest. Be happy with yourself. Bye for now. You are only live once. Please be kind always and others will be kind to you. I am kind too. I am kind to others. :) Cheer up! It is not the end of the world. You are very beautiful. Bye for now.

View attachment 967095

BAWHAHA banned in general again 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

pyrrhic victory/the ban is because I spoke up publicly about the abuse I have been receiving and fact chat rules are NOT being applied to the troll mods and their friends in Gen chat by the Admin (COPIOUS evidence to this effect). You all deserve each other - no respect for corrupt leadership. Bye.

hope things get better for u.

i think the gen chat mods r good ppl. girls chat and teen chat as well.

the rest idk but good luck anyway

Sad Amazon Prime GIF by The Boys

Sad indictment for your chatsite that in all my years here NEVER had a chat - just constant and incessant (hours at a time) trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse - that in the real world would never be accepted or tolerated.​

I draw comfort that at least I have helped a few people on here who were in crisis, and that I made some friends who on the face of it seemed like decent people.​

What’s this the 9000th time

what ? What was that you leaving ? What are we up to 99,999th time 🤣 enjoy your 1 bedroom apartment in Kings Cross in New South Wales, Australia.

I've never been the troll - and can prove it. This defamatory rumour was started by mememe/ban active/stinkerbelle when I first came to chat ave years ago (she took exception to my pfp and my age) -
and every other "unwell" person in her group in classic chat (which includes HR) jumped on the bandwagon for some "fun" without ANY regard to the harm and damage it was causing me. I AM a real person, not a pawn for your fucked-in-the-head regs to play with.

Sad indictment for your chatsite that in all my years here NEVER had a chat - just constant and incessant (hours at a time) trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse - that in the real world would never be accepted or tolerated.

I draw comfort that at least I have helped a few people on here who were in crisis, and that I made some friends who on the face of it seemed like decent people.

That's it. Thanks for the royal head-fuc.k

Lets get this story straight!

You arrived in Gen Chat with the exact same picture and exact same age you claim today, first thing you did when you arrived was attacked me and any other female chatter who you felt threatened by. Then you went onto make up horrific stories about all those c hatters with vile inuendo and then claimed victim when you were retaliated against.

You have spread horrendous lies about myself and my family.
1. You have advised people I sexually assualted my grandchildren and my son has a restraining order on me to which red font troll still spews this vile accusation at me.
2. I own 500 dogs and am being evicted from the local council for unfit living conditions.
3. I have advised young women in chat to kill themselves.
4. I have abused my patients and under investigation via the local police and child services.
5. I am really a 60 year old greek women who preys on kids in the chatrooms.
6. You spam my picture in chat and use it as a profile pic to cause drama.

The list is endless and has been ongoing since day one you arrived (10+) years ago (still waiting for your thugs to turn up at my home and murder me and my grandchildren) but you claim being a victim and was trolled by me?

Decent/fun c hatters have left these rooms because of your vile rantings/trollings towards them with your spiteful trash, evening wishing harm upon an unborn baby as you were so jealous that someone had something happy in their life.

I sincerely hope you get the treatment you so need and come out the other side a less bitter, spiteful and healthy person. I honestly doubt this will happen as you were in Gen Chat last night under a guest name spewing your vile rantings but hey there is always hope until you last breath. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.