What's the best Chat Avenue room?

@Finn2.0 imma find you a girl
Alia Bhatt GIF by Gangubai Kathiawadi

Thanks for the kind words, hun! ❤️ I'm ecstatic you've joined the General Chat team. In all honestly, you've been a great addition to our mod family, so keep it up! (We'll ignore that you called me a "dork" on the very first day we met. 😜)

My favorite room is General Chat as well, and I've been using it regularly since 2013! How time flies. The room gets a bad reputation sometimes because we do have a lot of drama and fights (the types who think it's cool to be mean), but there are many genuinely wonderful people as well that outweigh the bad. I've managed to become long time friends with many regulars and wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the world.

Thanks for the kind words, hun! ❤️ I'm ecstatic you've joined the General Chat team. In all honestly, you've been a great addition to our mod family, so keep it up! (We'll ignore that you called me a "dork" on the very first day we met. 😜)

My favorite room is General Chat as well, and I've been using it regularly since 2013! How time flies. The room gets a bad reputation sometimes because we do have a lot of drama and fights (the types who think it's cool to be mean), but there are many genuinely wonderful people as well that outweigh the bad. I've managed to become long time friends with many regulars and wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the world.
I love ❤️ toc ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yeah, General Chat for the win! For me, I like General Chat mostly cause it's always busy as opposed to Live Chat like that room was hardly ever busy and as a mod for that room, it got boring. Other reason that I like General Chat is some of the people and of course my mod family, @Irish_lady, @Mayhem, @that one chick @Chelle Belle, @H.R. PufnStuf, @KylieB, @rapinoes smirking revenge, @Artsy, @DESS. I love all of you guys and thank you so much for your help and support! :)

Ugh!!! So my previous comment was in response to Digital Insanity. I forgot to quote him! K thanks. *runs*

Lol thanks toc! I love being a part of the mod team and I'm grateful to finally have met you after all these years like you're really nice and I love that. I'm beyond ecstatic that I joined you guys and I love taking care of all the misbehavers, even though it can get hectic but I'm used to it :)