#1 Chat Avenue Forums

ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
This all still comes down to a very vivid fact that if you all hate this site that much, then why are you still here? You all can make excuses all you want. But when the site administrator finds that people are missing for two weeks to two months without any explanation whatsoever. Is anyone surprised at the outcome?
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
I mean, seriously people, you need to get a grip. Trying to blame me for all your issues and all your problems is not going to work and the ingratitude from some is overwhelming. But continue trying to justify your actions by throwing me under the bus. This is the typical reaction that I have grown used to.
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
And direct to you Quil... I did ask multiple times on the server if anyone had a clue what was going on with you and all I kept getting the same response of "she's having a personal issue". Maybe instead of getting on other social media like I was told you were doing and doing whatever you are doing with that.
  • Haha
Reactions: Quil
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
Maybe you could dropped me a line personally telling me exactly what the issue was, but no you chose to stay aloof. So go cry me a river now. I did everything I could do to help you, then you left me high and dry for two months with the only explanation I got was "she's having a personal issue"
  • Haha
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
Direct to Pinky...You were let go because you were constantly taking breaks for one thing or another and it became obvious that you could not handle the job in the manner that was needed. The chat needed moderators who were physically and mentally able to handle things that you yourself have admitted you were not.
Quil
Quil
excuse me, how about you have a baby drop out of you and see exactly how many people you feel like telling💀🤙🏻
Quil
Quil
you could have contacted me yourself, it's not my fault that one of the mods lied regarding the contact with me, so i have no fault of that. Ask Lunas, who also had contact with me during some of those times, and he didn't think it was relevant to the conversation that i could not get online because the site was BLOCKED on a PUBLIC HOSPITAL NETWORK LMAO.
Quil
Quil
I have told you time, and time again, i'm horrible with technology, and i have short term memory because of my disabilities.
but continue pushing the blame onto everyone BUT youself.
Quil
Quil
Oh, so because I'm off of chat, & cannot get on, i'm not allowed to post on my own social media to let everyone i know irl and online that i'm not dead now? bruhh lmao
why are you having ppl watching me anyway when i'm not part of the room since Aug 7, according to yourself
Quil
Quil
i literally asked people to make sure they got the messages, and i was told i was removed and my accounts deleted so i couldn't be bothered anymore lol. have fun running your same circus, new freaks every few weeks cus they realize you treat them like they're disposable as soon as they can't help.
Quil
Quil
the only one crying here is you, Big Dawg, i'm literally sitting here laughin my ass off😭😆
Quil
Quil
you're a pathetic excuse for a friend, and co-admin, and i'm glad we're not working together anymore.

True colors come out, i see.
Quil
Quil
but keep trying to blame me because i was grieving the loss of my dead child, and being in the hospital for it not leaving my body properly, causing an infection.
Quil
Quil
sad that i have to post that for the world on here to see, but you will NOT make us out as the bad guys when you didn't do what was asked SPECIFICALLY of YOU!
P
Pinky
Not … what?? Must be why I had other admins in my inbox asking me if I’d like to mod for them as soon as you ‘let me go’, huh?

And the only time you ever contacted me was to whine about an error I made. Other than that, crickets. A good admin would come aak me what’s up and tell me they’re not happy. I call BS on this excuse.
Quil
Quil
oh, and i dyed my hair PINK to symbolise losing my baby. Tell your spies to fûck off bro. I shouldn't have to explain why i dyed my hair to focus on something else other than my miscarriage for a while.
  • Love
Reactions: Pinky
Quil
Quil
maybe talk to Lunas, your current moderator who wants admin, who has had regular contact with me since august/early september🤙🏻🤣
Quil
Quil
just don't make it seem like we abandoned because we didn't care.
that's all you're fxcking doing at this point!
D
Deleted member 301866
Ladies ladies calm down it's just a chat site 😭

P.s I did apply just waiting for @ShadowHawk approval/Denied lol..
ShadowHawk
ShadowHawk
Sorry Quil but I am not buying this BS...You just said in one statement that you had no access to the site because it was blocked yet in the next breath tell me I should have contacted you, so how does that work exactly? Would not the block be both ways?