CLEMS0N
CLEMS0N
Did you create that on sideroom? The fu ck lol 😆 😂 tell leigh to take it off
Chloe77
Chloe77
I blame it on Dk
B
Bad Vibes
Clemson she stalks me and nobody is waiting for her Sandra exposed her lol as did I and she would blame Dk her obsession with DK is very weird
B
Bad Vibes
As long as Dk is there she or he won't leave
B
Bad Vibes
Clemson just sucks up to any useless ho I was told & you act like you aren't on chat yet the admins and mods say otherwise pppft lmaoo get a life look at your forum history " Danielle Danielle DK DK Danielle Danielle " calm down obsessive one
Chloe77
Chloe77
Nobody cares about your opinion. And seems like u got a boring life too I feel sorry for you um “not really “ because idc
B
Bad Vibes
That is all you say .. try not deflecting, you are literally obsessed with DK and we all see it and laugh at you , even Sandra turned on you haha ! Go cry to Leigh again and apologize waaaawaaa 😭
B
Bad Vibes
Somebody who stays online all day obsessing over someone has no life .. just saying ! Lol DK really is your idol you would die to be her 😆
Chloe77
Chloe77
Says u.. messaging me on my profile for attention you’re pathetic
B
Bad Vibes
Aren't you the one who stalks DK constantly and stole voice clips from Moose because you are a fake ? .. you left for a reason because you are not liked even by the ones you had lie for you aka Sandra .. ahaha if anybody is pathetic it's you, crying to admins all the time even on forums look at you 😂 " im so sorry leigh" .. maybe you should leave all together
Chloe77
Chloe77
Again you’re the sad one juddy. Grow up already whatever u say doesn’t hurt me at all. I bet ur on singles chat waiting for me to talk crap and was there all day today and maybe again tomorrow why don’t u get a fucking life/ job/hobbies instead of trolling or getting obsessed with me 24/7
CLEMS0N
CLEMS0N
I'm only here for a good vibe like I said. Let's all chill 😎
B
Bad Vibes
Clemson shush up ain't nobody talking to you
Chloe77
Chloe77
He’s welcomed to be in my profile NOT u go bother someone else sad clown
B
Bad Vibes
You can shush too and quit moaning about me on forums and chat your weird af and I can speak to Clemson how I please, there is a block button on forums also maybe you should try it out & you ride any diiick relax me and clemson are cool
Juddy
Juddy
@Chloe77 sorry to burst your bubble but that account isn’t even me I wouldn’t waste my time and energy on BS especially in this thread with two out of the three of you irrelevant. Please Chloe keep my name out of further drama I’m not interested in anyone from this site. I’m hardly even in chat anymore.