#1 Chat Avenue Forums

Ks_guy
Ks_guy
Watch out you’ll be in her next trustpilot review about chat Avenue. I’m not home but I’ll post it when I am tonight.
punkyhepburn
Hannah Faye
Hannah Faye
I'm sure he means the review by sang because you won't find a review from me on there 🙂 but keep reaching for the stars @Ks_guy

Republican Debate Ugh GIF by Robert E Blackmon
  • Wow
Reactions: Ks_guy
Finn2.0
Finn2.0
WTF did I do?!
Finn2.0
Finn2.0
Oh that. I said she wasn’t pretty enough to be so picky when it comes to men. Everyone wants an honest man until they don’t like what they hear…
Hannah Faye
Hannah Faye
Finn, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is subjective. You DON’T get to decide who is and who isn't pretty enough. And you also don't get to decide what kind of man that I can get. It's not all about looks. Unfortunately for you, you have neither...you have sh*t looks and a sh*t personality. You're doomed. I'm going back to mentally ignoring your dumb ignorant ass now 😊
Ks_guy
Ks_guy
SouporMan
SouporMan
You guys keep looking at her face, but she has a brain too, and she is very smart looking 👀
Hannah Faye
Hannah Faye
It's obviously a troll using my name. Nothing new. Too cowardly to use their own name. And I don't have vpn 🤷🏻‍♀️
SouporMan
SouporMan
*motor boat*
Hannah Faye
Hannah Faye
Also, one more thing to add. Why does finn care what I'm looking for in a man? Is he triggered because he doesn't fit the criteria? Sorry finn, you don't meet the criteria. Stay butt hurt 🥲 I've also had finn blocked in singles chat for a month. I think he's feeling rejected by me.
See Ya Adele GIF by E!
Finn2.0
Finn2.0
Who knew one little comment would trigger such a reaction? (Shut up Purps. We both knew)