Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Lenin View Post
    Attempting not to sound insensitive, I think that anorexia nervosa and bulimia are morbid and disgusting.

Being thin does not make you attractive; in fact, from my point of view, quite the opposite. I really can't understand why anyone would want to be thin. It just looks horrible and it's unhealthy.

I guess that people are just crazy. I mean, why can't you be more like Brigid Berlin? Now there's an attractive woman.
    I think it's just as mean to make fun of someone for being thin as it is to make fun of someone for being overweight. Either way, commenting on someone else's body like that is a little unnecessary of you.

It's not a fantastic idea to tell someone who has an already damaged self-esteem that you think they look 'horrible' and 'unhealthy', by the way. Just a thought.

[IMG]https://media.*****.com/media/3oFzm8VsWfD4jvicGA/*****.gif[/IMG]

d

Not even a newbie yet...

100% know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by L*C View Post
    This is a really touchy subject. I've had bulimia for 4 years it really sucks. I recently had to get a filling in one of my teeth in the back for tooth decay.. It's so hard to control once you get into it.

Intermediate Newbie
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the thread. Very informative.
    Queenie~

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if any of you have tried marijuana for medication purposes? I've been suffering anorexia for almost a year now and planning to use medical marijuana products for my condition.I've been reading some articles about cannabis and its medical properties here in https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/lemon-diesel/ and im very fascinated about it. Not lucky for me in my country use of marijuana is illegal but now im planning to move in Colorado where you can use marijuana without any hassle. I really wanted to hear your thoughts about this and if you can give my any advice or tips feel free to tell me. Thanks!

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

I recommend anyone who may have this to stop today ..

☻ĎőőđŁěž☻

Screem
    Hi Doodz

That is sooo true. The cause for anorexia and bulimia is the media. The family of my friend who's suffering from anorexia tried everything to help their daughter. And the last time I saw her was she's taking some "medical cbd". I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/6-tips-for-sexing-your-marijuana-plants/. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123