Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1563
  1. #1541
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post


    It's me
    whats up, you fucking weirdo?


  2. #1542
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Arabia
    Posts
    291

    Default


  3. #1543
    Intermediate Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,314
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    He looks like he's standing there peeing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob;507
    8667


  4. #1544
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Arabia
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Lol i will tell him that mag

  5. #1545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post

    a terrorist stalking his target

  6. #1546
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    ...elsewhere...
    Posts
    838

    Default

    ......

  7. #1547

    Default

    lol figures, we attracted some nationalist arab soldier on c/a

  8. #1548
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    4,733
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
    nice one i like it

  9. #1549
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Arabia
    Posts
    291

    Default


  10. #1550
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    4,733
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
    nice pic bob babes

  11. #1551
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Arabia
    Posts
    291

    Default


  12. #1552
    Intermediate Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    113

    Default

    fucks sake bob create your own thread so i'm not disappointed when i think i'm going to see something interesting

  13. #1553
    Intermediate Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anomalie View Post
    fucks sake bob create your own thread so i'm not disappointed when i think i'm going to see something interesting
    god love ya x

  14. #1554
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,722

    Default

    this is the most american beer ive ever tasted.


  15. #1555
    Video Games Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    West Coast, US
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Sunrise over Mt. Whitney's trail camp. Taken from the chute portion of the trail.

    πλανήτης

  16. #1556
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    España
    Posts
    5,079

    Default

    weren’t you in Canada and married to abby

  17. #1557
    Video Games Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    West Coast, US
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    weren’t you in Canada and married to abby
    I've only been inactive on the forums for half a decade, I expected a few rumors here and there, but nothing that far off the mark.

    Negative on both counts, I'm fairly confident in stating that since I have a primary source to reference. Abby is a good person, I wouldn't necessarily drag her down by associating her with myself either.

    Bryce Canyon's Hoodoos in Utah, as seen from the southern rim during a winter-season snow-shoeing trek.

    πλανήτης

  18. #1558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Sazabi View Post
    I've only been inactive on the forums for half a decade, I expected a few rumors here and there, but nothing that far off the mark.

    Negative on both counts, I'm fairly confident in stating that since I have a primary source to reference. Abby is a good person, I wouldn't necessarily drag her down by associating her with myself either.

    Bryce Canyon's Hoodoos in Utah, as seen from the southern rim during a winter-season snow-shoeing trek.

    holy crap nero zero you are still here - now THAT is a throwback OG c/a user

  19. #1559
    I talk too much!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the middle of California
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    I went to bryce canyon in august once, looks much better in winter lol.



  20. #1560
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    España
    Posts
    5,079

    Default

    oh i confused you with another vgc mod, sorry. thanks kd for clearing it up

    rip abby

 

 
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2019 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.