Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Bronze Member
    Blog Entries

im against all drugs theyre for mugs unless its for a medical reason

After reading a lot of articles onabout cannabis, I think that legalization is a good thing for those who need it for health.
    Last edited by purplerose; 12-20-2018 at 11:01 PM. Reason: links

Crime should be considered akin to a presence of philosophy or extremism, for example. You cannot "kill crime" and such an embarkment would be an embarrassing, back-peddling of human evolution, science, and logic. However, let the many countries involved, such as ME, Asia, ETC. back-peddle away - as the rest of the world struggles to move forward.
    The current demise of Chat-Avenue chatrooms in a nutshell due to a lack of professionalism:

Quote Originally Posted by MEFan View Post
    I think marijuana is not so bad as you believe. Many people consume it and they can get well pretty fast. There are some ways to clean out your system. You can read about them here www.payspi.org/fastest-way-to-clean-out-your-system-24-hours/
    thx for the useless advice spam poopy
    The current demise of Chat-Avenue chatrooms in a nutshell due to a lack of professionalism:

Live Chat Mod

I'm totally for it, honestly. It helps my BPD, much more so than those pills they put me on.
    [IMG]https://i58.*******.com/2ef3lug.gif[/IMG]

Speechless

I am against all forms of drugs. Only chavs use drugs.

I am "for" medical use but definitely against for smoking for getting high. I personally use it for my anxiety. My friends like weed edibles, but got rather relaxed than high from the edibles. Gonna cook a few for my friends , so keep you posted on the recipe.

Marijuana is definitely a wonder herb, as is described in literally every Hindu text.
    The reasons are here
    1. Only 30% of the users get addicted.
    2. It can be used for its amazing medicinal properties. It can also show much relief to cancer patients.
    3. It helps control anxiety levels.
    THE TRUTH:
    Our governments are fooling us by painting it in the wrong picture. Cigarette companies pay HUGE sums of money to the governments as compared to this herb which can be easily grown everywhere. For those who rant "addiction" should be well aware that even too much mother's love can cause a child to get spoiled. If you haven't seen any children you're probably living in the third world, but Dr. Phil is a good place to see them.
    All the facts I presented are from WebMD

Bronze Member
    Blog Entries

‚Äčim against drugs (theyre for mugs) losers

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617