Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 2,701 to 2,711 of 2711
    Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle toez View Post
    I like the series sinner ..its confusing It will probably be like other series and suck
    Season 1 was brilliant. The premise for S2 is equally as intriguing. I might jump on this next week...

Gay Chat Mod

Just smashed out the first 2 eps of The Sinner (season 2). Really good mystery. Bill Pullman is great in this yet again. 3rd episode airs on USA Network on Wednesday 15th of August. So rips should be up on streaming sites Thursday/Fridays...

Speechless

In Cold Blood. The show featuring Ice T from Law and Order SVU. On oxygen channel. I love crime shows, as well as the Oxygen channel lol.

Gay Chat Mod

Doctor Doctor, The Newsroom + Halt & Catch Fire. Half an hour until Wentworth. Last week's ending was a cliff hanger, so staying up to receive this week's dose!

special ***** Archer

Blogs Admin

"Preacher"

Gay Chat Mod

Just finished The Newsroom. This had a total run of 25 episodes (S1: 10 eps, S2: 9 eps, S3: 6eps). I was baffled as to why it only had that number of episodes. I didn't want to spoil the experience of watching this show as I absolutely loved it, so as always, I left my research until after the fact. Long story short, Aaron Sorkin (who has quite the Hollywood resume btw) was not well received by critics because of his writing (He wrote every episode and they were long scripts).

The show simply wasn't sustainable for a long run (though 40-50 episodes would've been nice as a fan of the show). Despite the critics, their reviews and the show's apparent flaws, again, I absolutely loved it, recommend it and will watch it again sometime in the future.

I had an interest in journalism when I was younger which is probably why it resonated so much with me.

Black Mirror. On my 4th watch through. One of the best anthology series I've ever seen. So original and dark.

Blog Entries

American Horror Story, it's kind of too scary in parts. Idk. It's not a show you can relax before bed and watch.
    Follow your heart, always

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    American Horror Story, it's kind of too scary in parts. Idk. It's not a show you can relax before bed and watch.
    American Horror Story is amazingly wonderful and disturbing with a wonderful cast that plays a different role each season. I have a very high threshold for scary films and programming as I can watch it curled up in bed late at night!

But of course it's always better to curl up with a loved one for comfort when watching!

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post
    American Horror Story is amazingly wonderful and disturbing with a wonderful cast that plays a different role each season. I have a very high threshold for scary films and programming as I can watch it curled up in bed late at night!

But of course it's always better to curl up with a loved one for comfort when watching!
    21 days until the new season people! Get excited!!