Page 124 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2837
    Gay Chat Mod

On the 106th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, I just watched a doco on National Geographic - Titanic: 20 Years Later with James Cameron

Santa Clarita Diet

Chatmaster Wannabe

​The Commuter

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut Bitch View Post
    ​The Commuter
    Would like to see this one too!

Junior Chatterbox

Quote Originally Posted by Toretto View Post
    Got the footy on. My boys play tonight...
    Did your boys ever start playing last night?

[Don't you glare at me!]

Will make you extremely jealous here.

We are in Bowral for the day/night.

I believe someone important came from here!

Will be writing an article about our day! Me smells a few dollars in that from Cricket Tragic types!

Fly home Tuesday.

PS I

Katren
    loves your animals!

PS II

Has love, tolerance and understanding broken out in Chat Avenue in my absence?

Out!

Bronze Member
    Blog Entries

On the 106th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, I just watched a doco on National Geographic - Titanic: 20 Years Later with James Cameron
    ima gionna have a peek at that im a titanic nut at kirkleatham museum here i saw the dress that kate wore in the film and the watch that stopped at exactly the time the ship went down at 2.20am and a replica of the necklace she wore in the film(the heart of the ocean)

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    Did your boys ever start playing last night?

[Don't you glare at me!]

Will make you extremely jealous here.

We are in Bowral for the day/night.

I believe someone important came from here!

Will be writing an article about our day! Me smells a few dollars in that from Cricket Tragic types!

Fly home Tuesday.

PS I

Katren
    loves your animals!

PS II

Has love, tolerance and understanding broken out in Chat Avenue in my absence?

Out!
    Andrew!!! Great to hear from you!! I've been thinking about you and your trip!

Don't even get started on last nights game! I watched the lot and it was bloody painful!

A trip to Bowral is on my bucket list! What was the museum like??

Katren loves my animals?? You mean Adora my dog?

Jamie's been quiet but still a bit of drama! Mainly in the Kick complaints section.

Safe travels mate!!

Gay Chat Mod

Started Season 2 of Daredevil. Absolutely loved Season 1. A friend recommended 'Unreal', I didn't even get 20 mins in to it before I canned it. I don't do bullshìt reality TV shows and NOW I certainly don't do show's about reality TV shows!!

Chatmaster Wannabe

​The Good Doctor

Intermediate Member

I'm so addicted to Midsomer Murders and Father Brown. The British have some of the most awesome series!

Gay Chat Mod

​The Good Doctor
    Oh Kelz!! Damn it!! I said to myself I would avoid medical drama's. I watched the pilot for 'The Resident' and remembered why. Is this different?? Should I actually be watching this show?? Cos the fact that you are, makes me want to ha ha

Intermediate Member

Oh Kelz!! Damn it!! I said to myself I would avoid medical drama's. I watched the pilot for 'The Resident' and remembered why. Is this different?? Should I actually be watching this show?? Cos the fact that you are, makes me want to ha ha
    The Resident was horrible...it was like watching a cross between General Hospital and Dougie Howser.

Chatmaster Wannabe

Freddie Highmore plays an autistic surgeon with Savant syndrome ... I like it, I think it's definitely worth you giving it a go Tor.
    OT: Fear The Walking Dead .... it's back

Gay Chat Mod

Freddie Highmore plays an autistic surgeon with Savant syndrome ... I like it, I think it's definitely worth you giving it a go Tor.
    OT: Fear The Walking Dead .... it's back
    Thanks Kelz! Halfway thru Season 2 of FTWD. Will get on board after I binge the rest of TWD Season 8. Very much hooked on these Marvel shows right now...

Junior Chatterbox

A trip to Bowral is on my bucket list! What was the museum like??

Katren loves my animals?? You mean Adora my dog?

Jamie's been quiet but still a bit of drama! Mainly in the Kick complaints section.
    Museum was great. I am writing a Travelogue piece on it for the paper (and a Cricket mag here). Told the Museum staff that and said that I'll be expecting royalties from the influx of New Zealand visitors that will surely eventuate!

I said I'd desist on this subject but:

I was expecting to find not that many people to be there given the recent ball-tampering debacle but the place was packed.
    Soz, but I can’t resist here, the Museum exhibits the ball (well, one of the balls, I am guessing) from The Don’s first game for New South Wales. Nearly 81 years old … and still looking fresher than some of the balls in that SAF-AUS Test!

Katren's love for Aussie animals is for Koalas (particularly. She was 'allowed' to hold one at the Zoo), Wombats, c*ckatoos etc than your (pretty cute) pooch, ha.

Bit worried, though. We went to the superb Taronga Park Zoo here twice in our trip here and her wee brain has probably filed away that Australian cities have giraffes, lions, tigers and hippopotamusses roaming their streets!

At Sydders Airport having a(nother) moan at airports' ridiculous check-in times/rigmaroles for international flights. Do I bleeding look like a terrorist?

Home at 3pm NZ TIme today!

Gay Chat Mod

Museum was great. I am writing a Travelogue piece on it for the paper (and a Cricket mag here). Told the Museum staff that and said that I'll be expecting royalties from the influx of New Zealand visitors that will surely eventuate!

I said I'd desist on this subject but:

I was expecting to find not that many people to be there given the recent ball-tampering debacle but the place was packed.
    Soz, but I can’t resist here, the Museum exhibits the ball (well, one of the balls, I am guessing) from The Don’s first game for New South Wales. Nearly 81 years old … and still looking fresher than some of the balls in that SAF-AUS Test!

Katren's love for Aussie animals is for Koalas (particularly. She was 'allowed' to hold one at the Zoo), Wombats, c*ckatoos etc than your (pretty cute) pooch, ha.

Bit worried, though. We went to the superb Taronga Park Zoo here twice in our trip here and her wee brain has probably filed away that Australian cities have giraffes, lions, tigers and hippopotamusses roaming their streets!

At Sydders Airport having a(nother) moan at airports' ridiculous check-in times/rigmaroles for international flights. Do I bleeding look like a terrorist?

Home at 3pm NZ TIme today!
    Awesome Andrew! Have a safe flight!

Gay Chat Mod

Been a quiet start to the week, so been going to town on Daredevil Season 2. Really enjoying it. Just cooking dinner then back into it for another 2 or 3 episodes before I call it a night...

Junior Chatterbox

Quote Originally Posted by Mistoffelees View Post
    I'm so addicted to Midsomer Murders and Father Brown. The British have some of the most awesome series!
    I dunno, Mistoff.

If there is even a case of someone yelling in the street here I am careful about when I walk outside.

Living in a place like Midsomer where there are murders every week (and never just the one, either!) would see me barricading myself inside 24/7, ha.

But, no, what happens?

The good folk of Midsomer clearly think to themselves 'Wow, no murders this week. So only 2834613461623 thus far this year. Perfectly safe for me to walking about the town at 2am, right? Whatever could go wrong, eh?, aaaaaaaaaaargh!'

Junior Chatterbox

Titanic is one of Jaynie's two all-time-favourite films, Toretto.The Notebook is the other.

She has both set on PERMANENT SAVE - OVERRIDE ANY ATTEMPTS BY ANDREW TO WIPE on our file system.

I always reckon Titanic ended wrong.

My version would go:

Rose (on that bit of board after the sinking): Jack, you're freezing!
    Jack: How observant of you!

There is a splash.
    Jack is all of a sudden on the bit of board.
    Rose is seen, in the water, perky breasts rapidly freezing over.

Jack: But I'm good now, bitch. And I've got the diamond. Now, off to New York for a life of luxury and much love-making with that cute cabin boy I met back in Scene Six...

Intermediate Member

I always reckon Titanic ended wrong.
    I never understood the ending. There was plenty of space for him on that board. She should have moved over.