Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gun Control

According to my opinion It's an American tradition have guns and when the country learns that availibility of fire arms very well cacels out the idealized protection they offer people won't change their opinions.

Intermediate Newbie
    Blog Entries

Gun control means I use both hands on my 357 Colt Python when a meth head comes in my house at 3:00 am. I will always protect my family and property !.
    A good friend of mine who is a 30 yr. gold shield NYPD retired detective once told me " I never stopped a murder, I just have to catch the criminal who did the crime after the murder was committed, We as police just clean up the mess !."

Intermediate Newbie
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tissue View Post
    Because of guns there have been tons of cases where the owner shot/killed a person because the other person allegedly went on their property. IMO it's dumb to allow public to carry any sort of firearms. With these laws then we complain bout school shooting lmao. A lot of ppl do bad things in anger. There are tons of cases ppl getting shot while driving cuz they somehow pissed the driver. Good job govt for allowing this. If u wanna protect urself might aswell take the law I. Ur hand and start killing ppl who u think are methheads lmao

It's really simple to understand, You come in my house in the middle of the night you are dead ! . I don't care what you're excuse is or why you did it. I really don't care if you're on drugs or not. you are not invited so you are a criminal breaking into my home.

Oh and BTW, learn how to spell properly and form a sentence correctly.

People kill people.

A responsible armed populace instills fear in criminals.

Can't ban knives and fists.

Supreme court rules it is an individual right to own a pistol.

Home defense and personal protection is necessary.

The 2nd amendment.

Countries/cities without guns have more violent crimes.

Prohibition of anything in the US has increased crime and creates a black market.

... ​and then God said let there be moonlight.

Intermediate Newbie

States/cities with stricter anti-gun laws have a higher gun murder and a higher overall crime rate than those with more lax laws. Laws don't stop criminals/terrorists but armed citizens/police do.

Arm your yourself or be a victim and cower till someone with a gun arrives to save you.

Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
    Thomas Jefferson

�Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.�
    General Mattis

I believe in the repeal of the second amendment. People do not need frigging machine guns.

Senior Newbie

I know very little of gun control laws in America, but thought I would share ours where I'm from in Romania. I think we have one of the strictest laws to acquire a firearm. To do this it takes several months and many are discouraged because it takes much effort, time and is quite costly. I do not own but know of many whom gone through the process.

To own one and you must:
    - Have no criminal record at all
    - Must take a medical and psychological exam that are extensive and pass them
    - Two week training course being everyday and pass written and firing exam
    - Have a safe installed in home to required law for firearm

You must wait until Police to verify background check. Then a home inspection of safe will be assets. If everything is OK and you are authorized to purchase a firearm, you only have 90 days to do so. If you wait beyond 90 days, you start over with the list above.

Once you purchase a gun, it must be inspected by police to ensure it is less than lethal.

You only can purchase so many rounds of ammunition per firearm owned which are of rubber bullets cartridges. Legally purchased guns are very expensive and owners take pride in the two that they are limited to own.

Crime is low because of this and the crimes committed are usually by those who acquired firearms on the black market.

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post
    I know very little of gun control laws in America, but thought I would share ours where I'm from in Romania. I think we have one of the strictest laws to acquire a firearm. To do this it takes several months and many are discouraged because it takes much effort, time and is quite costly. I do not own but know of many whom gone through the process.

To own one and you must:

You must wait until Police to verify background check. Then a home inspection of safe will be assets. If everything is OK and you are authorized to purchase a firearm, you only have 90 days to do so. If you wait beyond 90 days, you start over with the list above.

Once you purchase a gun, it must be inspected by police to ensure it is less than lethal.

You only can purchase so many rounds of ammunition per firearm owned which are of rubber bullets cartridges. Legally purchased guns are very expensive and owners take pride in the two that they are limited to own.

Crime is low because of this and the crimes committed are usually by those who acquired firearms on the black market.
    Americans would be too lazy to take on these type's or requirements....

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post

To own one and you must:

I would be okay with this. Here in America you can purchase guns online, or at sporting good shops and also large gun shows where all sorts of destructive weapons can be legally purchased. But sadly here, you mention anything like mental health background the NRA and their brood of gun nuts go psycho screaming that is a violation of their rights. And when a kid gets a hold of AK and shoots up the school, these same gun nuts cry the guns and bullets never killed anyone.

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    I would be okay with this. Here in America you can purchase guns online, or at sporting good shops and also large gun shows where all sorts of destructive weapons can be legally purchased. But sadly here, you mention anything like mental health background the NRA and their brood of gun nuts go psycho screaming that is a violation of their rights. And when a kid gets a hold of AK and shoots up the school, these same gun nuts cry the guns and bullets never killed anyone.

OMG it seems like it is so easy to acquire a firearm in America. Like going to the local shop and asking the Attendant: "Um, I'll have a dozen Goose eggs, milk, a box of tampons, an AK Rifle and a litre of 80 proof Vodka please. No gift wrap required!" WOW, I'm shocked! I cannot be that easy, there must be some kind of background check and testing. IDK

Intermediate Newbie

Intermediate Newbie

Toretto, You are so wrong. Don't Hate Americans! Enough said! Watch your back. Don't mess with American people!

Gay Chat Mod

Righto. Calm down!

Let them all have guns so they can kill one another

Americas national tragedy routine.

No guns. No bullets. No dead.

United we fall

Guns are made to kill, It’s not a sport, You can buy a toy gun and play with it, Civilians shouldn’t play with guns.

It’s not a problem if you love guns, Join the army and give your best, Otherwise leave it for the right people.
    Last edited by Crazybob; 05-20-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234