Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Been pretty hooked on Attack on Titan (PS4) lately, been unable to put it down even with Kingdom Come sitting right next to it, as well as Dynasty Warriors 9!
    "Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways and we both end up there... Meet me at the bar."

- Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect 3.

Intermediate Member

Dynasty Warriors 9. Looks good, but at bit boring at times
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Quote Originally Posted by Dindu Nuffin View Post
    Dynasty Warriors 9. Looks good, but at bit boring at times
    It's hard to get into. I actually had to change it to Chinese voice acting as well because the English was just so painful. Also irks me you can't make the WHOLE map blue, it limits you after a while >.>
    "Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways and we both end up there... Meet me at the bar."

Intermediate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warden View Post
    It's hard to get into. I actually had to change it to Chinese voice acting as well because the English was just so painful. Also irks me you can't make the WHOLE map blue, it limits you after a while >.>
    Yeah, it ended up being a terrible game. I think they went too hard with the ideas of the game, only for it to be hard to get into. You're not wrong about the woeful English voice acting, it didn't even lip-synch. I will try the Chinese voice acting if it is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dindu Nuffin View Post
    Yeah, it ended up being a terrible game. I think they went too hard with the ideas of the game, only for it to be hard to get into. You're not wrong about the woeful English voice acting, it didn't even lip-synch. I will try the Chinese voice acting if it is great.
    I still think it's a good game, and it helps that map exploration continues with each new character so that you don't have to re-explore areas with new characters! And each character has their own ending, but I've yet to see how "unique" their particular ending is or if it's a DW3 type ending with just a singularly unique paragraph in a wall of text lol.

But I totally agree, they went far too out on trying to be open world that the game suffered in key areas because of it!

Intermediate Member

Game currently playing is Isle Of Man TT: Ride on the Edge.

Game is good. It takes forever to master the Snaefell Mountain Course without spectacular crashes, brainfades, and coming off the bike at the most rottenest corner (the one at Governor's Bridge - pointless and very difficult to master, yet easy to fall off the bike). The speed is felt at high speeds and even with the racing line it is still a case of thinking where that blind high speed corner actually goes.

I feel that the other road courses could've been replaced with real events like Castletown and Dundrod, but that is just a minor hiccup in otherwise what is a truly good game.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021