Default What Age Would You Settle With?

What age would you consider to settle down with someone and keep to possibly marriage/keeping that one person.

At any age, really. I'm not specific when it comes to falling for someone, just let life go as it pleases.

I'm with you on that one. Just let it happen. I've always been the girl to go for older guys, but you never know
    Miss Taylaahh

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

I guess it depends I've always wanted that one chick to be mine and not really to mess around with a bunch at the same time. But also marriage is a huge step up. I would want to wait until I was 100% that I could marry the person regardless of age just when it feels right.

#freecyanidesheain'tdosht

I personally can't wait to read Rufus's essay.

Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J_ohnny View Post
    What age would you consider to settle down with someone and keep to possibly marriage/keeping that one person.

At any age, really. I'm not specific when it comes to falling for someone, just let life go as it pleases.
    All I can say is, I'm a different person than I was when I was 18, 21, 25, etc.

I've always been a one woman kind of man, and a bit of a hopeless romantic--- but I can say, as time goes on, that I have had many changes in my life that have changed my perception on many things in life, and my views and opinions concerning relationships. I cant say that at 18, 21, 25, etc. I would of had the maturity or the patience--- or even the self-esteem and understanding--- to cope and to deal with many issues as I can now being almost 30 years old.

What you believe things to be, or what you believe it is you want at 18, 21, 25, etc. is often times much different than what you want now later in life.

(Essay over).
    Isaiah 53:5 <3

Speechless

I think settling down at the age of 20+ for women is the best choice. And I think men can just settle down anytime they want to! xD
    Well, the reason of why I say that is because it's good for women to get married early as marriage is always = kids (probably not for some couples). If you are a women in your 30s or 40s and get settled at that time, you'd probably don't much time for your kids, not in a stable health condition and probably very-very busy with your job.
    We're destined, wise and we socialize.

Junior Chatterbox

Quote Originally Posted by pillowpants View Post
    when I turn 18

Good luck with that
    adorable

whenever nina dobrev agrees to marry me

Quote Originally Posted by Debit View Post
    When maturity comes everyone should get married I mean to say we should getting married as so as possible. Otherwise you must be made misconducts no matter you male or female. If you want to maintain a religious life gets married early.
    Thank christ i'm not religious.

Senior Newbie

not sure if I even wanna settle

1010 [IMG]http://oi68.*******.com/2hxyi47.jpg[/IMG]
    QatarOryx77

Senior Chatterbox

why "settle" down at all?

I settled down at 24 when I had my first baby. I waited until I was finished with school and really learned to love myself. Personally, I think settling down should happen in the late 20's or older. People should focus on themselves and figure out the type of person they want to spend their life with so they have a solid idea of what to look for. I know WAY too many couples that were married at a young age that are now having trouble because they're realizing they don't know what/who they want.

About 110 is a good age for ME anyway. Everyone is different some are "ready to settle" very early in life and some like me will never settle down and everything inbetween. So there really is no good age to settle down as Everyone is different. People need to stop with the absolutes very few things are All or Nothing (except Free Will and Death) , you want to play with the big boys you got to play in the Grey area of life where reality is.