View Poll Results: Would you support legal MMJ in your state or country?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • Hell yea 420 blaze it

2 66.67%
    I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Default Would you support Medical Marijuana in your state or country?

I very much support medical marijuana, and wish for it to be medically legal in all 50 states. The reason why is that marijuana helps with pain and nausea. No I don't mean it helps with pain like you just took an ibuprofen I mean it REALLY helps with pain. The negatives of marijuana pretty much are just as bad as any other medication.

Mood swings, cravings for marijuana and irritability. Which most of the negative side effects usually happen when you got no weed and you want more tbh.

I want marijuana to replace Vicodin as a common pain killer. Tramadol is supposed to be vicodins non-narcotic replacement but tbh you get most of the bad side effects of vicodin with less effectiveness of killing pain. Also tramadol does work to fight pain, when you first start. The longer you are on the medication the more useless it becomes much like vicodin. Eventually you just feel like you are taking a Ibuprofen.

I'd like to share an experience I had with vicodin, since I have just be self medicating with marijuana.

A few years ago I was diagonosed with a disease, Vicodin was prescribed I would get about 180 for a "3 month supply". I was on the medication for about a year. At the start the vicodin really did help with pain, I did experience heavy nausea due to the medicine and lost about 50 pounds in that year span. The nausea would get so bad I couldn't eat or if I ate before taking the medications I'd vomit.

Coming down off of vicodin after a few months of taking it was hell. I'd feel as though I was in 10x as much pain as normal. Things that weren't even effected by my disease were starting to hurt like my back my arms when I was coming down off vicodin. I would wake in the middle of the night in intense pain and usually give up and take the vicodin an hour or two early.

Near the end before I completely quit the Vicodin was the worst. The body pains while coming down were getting worse and worse. The mood changes were terrible I'd be happy as a clam one second and once I started coming down I hated everything just wanted more Vicodin. I lost a few very good friends, they just couldn't take the mood swings anymore. I realized I had become completely addicted to Vicodin and finally called it quits after a year.

The withdrawal from it was complete hell, just random intense pain, serious mood swings. I would cry out of no where and literally beg my mother to give me the bottle back and cuss her out because I had just lost all control. A few weeks and many many freak outs later I was finally free of the drug. But now I just want people to know how bad it really is.

More people than just me have had to deal with these effects of vicodin. According to many states in the USA and many countries world wide Vicodin is a more sutable pain killer than marijuana????? What?????? The withdrawal and come down symptoms of weed and vicodin do not even come close to each other. Weed does not cause pain for no reason and you aren't going to cry and beg someone to give you more after you have used it for awhile.

Nuff said lets make medical legal in all states and countries and throw the Vicodins in the damn trash. Vote which option suites you. Just seeing what forums thinks about this subject.

#freecyanidesheain'tdosht

I think cannibus in a pill form prescribed by a doctor would be ok in some ciru***stances. Its less dangerous than the painkillers a lot of people are addicted to and may have some medicinal benefits.

yes, I do. Because if you're going to feel ill from chemo, you might as well be able to smoke and feel better from the marijuana.

I would even support cyanide if it had medical applications. Enough said.
    Evil always equals misery.

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evil empire View Post
    I would even support cyanide if it had medical applications. Enough said.
    Well Vicodin is as addictive as cigarettes and does irreversible damage to your nerves since the opiates inside it deaden your nerves to ease pain thus causing damage.

Sorry I don't see your point I'm comparing weed to drugs that are currently legal I've never understood the argument "well why don't we make all illegal drugs legal etc etc". I can't make a case for crack, meth or any other drug since they have little use for medical reasons barring oxycontin being pill heroine but only prescribed to ppl with extremely bad pain problems.

Weed won't shorten your life like cigarettes do....

Weed doesn't impair you half as badly as alcohol and has 0.01% of the deaths per year of alcohol. Which that's counting someone dying and having weed in their system which means it might not of even been because they were high. Sure you can say the same for Alc but how many different cases?

Even if you look at withdraws from discontinuing these drugs weed would be the the bottom for least amount of symptoms you basically just kinda feel sucky cus you have no weed for a few days and get over it. Alcohol when detoxing it is very very standard for people to have to go to rehab to get off of it especially if they are a alcoholic.

Srsly i can go on....and on....and on.

Yeah I would support for sure

Definitely I'd support it for medical purposes! Marijuana is a proven treatment for a variety of medical conditions. It helps sleeping diorders, stress, it relieves pain from chemotherapy. It has fewer negative side effects than most prescription drugs, so why not allow legalization... More info by link.
    Last edited by SammyS; 11-07-2018 at 03:19 AM.

Banned

The only thing that Marihuana helps is to wake up and boast your addiction demons.
    Some people can't fight it to get rid of the addiction and they cry out loud for legalisation.

Medical Marijuana passed here overwhelmingly election before last. And I live in a state so red (which for you non Americans, or the Americans who are giant meth heads) Santa Claus can see us all the way from the North Pole. It passed in Utah.

In some ways I support it, but I don’t think it helps with stress...... I know someone who takes it and I think it helps with pain and that’s it but sleep and other stuff no.