Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: 10 Things.

Intermediate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglorious View Post
    1. I'm glad to see you back on forums without drama following you. You're a truly remarkable person and I hope for nothing but the best for you. Thanks for always being so quick to stick up for me. I'm glad I took the time to get to know you. You are probably the only warning I ignored that turned out in my favor. A part of me wants to get closer to you but the other part of me doesn't know how long I'll actually be active on here. Either way thanks for always being a great friend.

2. I miss seeing you post. I'm glad you are doing good. You're so talented and beautiful I'm super jealous. I wish I could draw like you draw. Thanks for my drawing too! I'm glad we were able to patch things up from a long time ago. You turned out to be an incredible person. I also wish nothing but the best for you.

3. I know when we first encountered each other we completely disliked each other. I'm glad we were able to put that behind us. You give some of the best advice ever. I want to thank you for all the advice you've given me and for letting me rant to you. You're such a genuine person. I also always enjoy your witty and sarcastic posts. I also love your taste in movies and shows. I miss the thread that you created about movie talk. You should start that back up. I'm sure there's a ton of movies since the last time you could recommend.

4. I haven't seen you post very much but I hope you're doing well. I also hope the last part of the school year went really well for you. Thank you for accepting my apology and for putting our past encounters behind. Sometimes I wish you were more active so I could PM you about teacher stuff. Even though we teach different grade levels I feel like you could till give really great advice. I hope for nothing but the best for you as well.

5. OMG your kitten is absolutely adorable. I've never seen a rag doll before. Super precious, please post more pictures. Thank you also for accepting my apology. I'm glad you're still around because your posts always make me laugh.

6. You don't post as often as you use too as well. I miss your sassy posts. I'm also glad you accepted my apology too. I don't know why we ever even got to the point. I miss the fashion competitions, we need to start those again.

7. It's been forever since we've last talked. Hope you've been well. I'm glad you gave me a chance to get to know me back in that group we use to chat in. I'm excited that you're now studying to be a teacher. I think you're going to make an amazing teacher in whatever subject you decide to teach. I also remember you had amazing taste in TV shows. Did you ever watch the finale season of TVD? Do you watch Riverdale? Have you seen the new CW show coming out this fall called Dynasty?

8. We've never talked before but you seem really nice and interesting. I love how sassy you are towards Owls. I feel like we'd have a lot in common just from the brief interactions we've had. Hopefully we cross paths and get to know each other.

9. We've had a lot of up's and downs but I'm glad we were able to get through it all. I'll be honest I was completely shocked that one day you called me out of the blue a year or so back. I didn't expect for us to ever hash out our problems with the way we left things. I hope all has been well with you and your fiancé. I miss talking to you. I wish for nothing but the best for you and your fiancé!

10. We have had our differences especially when it involved certain users. I have to say despite everything, I'm glad we still managed to be friends. Thank you for always having my back and sticking up for me. Even when I've treated you like crap and didn't respect your feelings. You're a really nice guy and I don't think you get a lot of credit for that.

11. You'll probably never see this but I need to get this off my chest. I hate your guts and I wish nothing but karma for you. It's been a while since your lies came out but I've never truly let it go. In fact it's not so much me letting go it's that all the old regs from that room never let it go. So now I'm letting it go because I've since learned to just let go. Just know you're a piece of **** but I do have to thank you because of you I've learned to never trust anyone on the internet.

12. I miss you so much. I'm glad we were able to talk the other night. You're such an amazing and incredible person. You deserve nothing but all the happiness and love in the world. I hope everything works out with that guy. If I meet another person from this site it's going to def be you.

13. We use to be best friends but life got in the way. I love seeing you fb updates on your life. I'm glad you're doing well. I don't know why you're still modding for him but I'm glad to see you're enjoying life and everything seems to be working out for you. I miss you and I hope one day we can catch up.

14. It's been a while but have you kept up with The Fosters? Also I don't remember but was it you that also watched PLL? I love how nice you are to everyone on here even if they are annoying. You're a genuine person too. I always enjoyed talking tv shows with you. Hope all has been well with you.

15. I love your taste in music. I want to get to know you better because a friend of Annabelle is a friend of mine. Plus I enjoy your witty posts. I think you'd be a cool person to get to know and talk to.

A, L, C, E, M, S, S, R, D, B, I, C, K, V and K
    I could be one of these, but I more inclined to say nah I am not
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

your a better man than I din I could never read all that

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Intermediate Newbie

1- Girl I love you to the moon and back. You have always looked out for me. Helped me grow. Enlightened me on stuff my parents didnt. You are one of the cutest and funniest. I hope we never drift apart.
    2- We have interacted really less but i feel like we both would have loads to talk about make up.
    3- You are hands down my favorite vegan. I love discussing recipes with you. You are so downtoearth and sweet with the cutest little voice. I wish you all the happiness in the world and the new beginnings you are about to walk into. Ily and wish u all the best.
    4- I think i have figured out when you are joking when you arent. But there are points about me you need to understand can be as bad for my condition as some of your points might have been for you at some time in your life.
    5- Sis, no words to describe how much i love you. I love the instant connection we have had and its just been a year now. Happy Anniversary Hoe ♡♡♡
    6- I told you to not make a fool of yourself. It wasnt for me it was for you and your irrationality that was going to have everyone get put off from who you were as a person. I wasnt getting anything out of it but anyway i wish u well nevertheless.
    7- You arent coming back and its fine. I just hope you are well.
    8- I am glad you have found someone you love and connect with but i am sorry you are having issues with your job. Honestly wish I could help you find a way.
    9- I dont think you are crazy at all. You have always been nice to me and you have some interesting things to say.
    10- You have been a nuisance on forums lately. Stop attacking my friends.

V, N, T, F, D, S, A, F, A, M.
    No particular order.
    Last edited by Minz; 05-27-2018 at 05:33 AM.

I talk too much!

1. Last time we talked you were engaged and getting ready to get married. Hope all is well with you and if you've recently got married congrats.

2. I hope all has been good with you and the school year treated you well.

3. I think the makeup comment was about me but if not oops lol. Have you tried the new ABH Glam palette? It's my next favorite next to modern renaissance.

4. Idk if your account has been deleted or you have been banned again but I hope all has been well with you.

M, G, C and C

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglorious View Post
    1. Last time we talked you were engaged and getting ready to get married. Hope all is well with you and if you've recently got married congrats.

2. I hope all has been good with you and the school year treated you well.

3. I think the makeup comment was about me but if not oops lol. Have you tried the new ABH Glam palette? It's my next favorite next to modern renaissance.

4. Idk if your account has been deleted or you have been banned again but I hope all has been well with you.

M, G, C and C
    Number 3 lol
    and yes it was for you
    and i havent yet. Modern Renaissance is 10/10 tho

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031