Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: 10 Things.

Junior Chatterbox
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure I understand the rules of this. So are you supposed to just say who the people you're describing are like owls did with his Orange is cool post or did I get my one wrong. I'm confused now.

Universal Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglorious View Post
    7. It's been forever since we've last talked. Hope you've been well. I'm glad you gave me a chance to get to know me back in that group we use to chat in. I'm excited that you're now studying to be a teacher. I think you're going to make an amazing teacher in whatever subject you decide to teach. I also remember you had amazing taste in TV shows. Did you ever watch the finale season of TVD? Do you watch Riverdale? Have you seen the new CW show coming out this fall called Dynasty?
    Pretty sure this is me so I shall reply. I have not watched the final season it's on my to do list, I want to watch Riverdale, and Dynasty! I've watched The Magicians I think you'd like it if you don't mine the occasional bloody scene. If you're into more scifi than that The Expanse is great and so is Dark Matter. Other than that I've just been trying to keep up with the usual stuff. Not much time while im in school but this is my last week, and I have some assignments to kill and I'll be home free.

I talk too much!

Quote Originally Posted by iamcupcake View Post
    i was going to tell owls to delete his account but he's already banned, also vainglorious am I in yours?
    Yes you are!

I talk too much!

14. It's been a while but have you kept up with The Fosters? Also I don't remember but was it you that also watched PLL? I love how nice you are to everyone on here even if they are annoying. You're a genuine person too. I always enjoyed talking tv shows with you. Hope all has been well with you.
    i'm still watching The Fosters but mostly now it is to laugh at the ridiculous stuff going on in that show now. honestly if stef and lena were a straight couple i'd have stopped watching hahahaha. the show gives me great joy whether I think it's good or not lmao.

yes, pll last episode next week! mona singing jailhouse rock was my favourite thing EVER because I hate ezra and aria's relationship being fantasized by young girls. it was funny.

thank you @ the rest. you are too kind

@everyone can we go back to names I hate letters

Quote Originally Posted by Shebell. View Post
    @everyone can we go back to names I hate letters
    yeah what this bitch said

6. You don't post as often as you use too as well. I miss your sassy posts. I'm also glad you accepted my apology too. I don't know why we ever even got to the point. I miss the fashion competitions, we need to start those again.
    is this me

I talk too much!

Quote Originally Posted by iamcupcake View Post
    is this me
    Yes, yes it is!

Teen Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Minz View Post
    Awwwwww
    Number three??
    <3
    You know it mami xo

I talk too much!

1. I actually cannot wait for the next 20 days to hurry up! I honestly do count you as one of my closest friends these days, which makes me laugh since I had seen you around for years and only had minimal interaction with you. Thank you for always listening to me rant, and being on the same wave-length. Ps - Finally started American Gods, and I love it!<3

2. You missy, I feel like Liverpool is going to cripple me if I let you pour the drinks, and there's not a chance I'm keeping up with you.

3. I'm actually glad you came back, which amuses me because I'm pretty sure all we ever did was insult each other and mock other people. I can't believe we both went down the same career path, but I'm really happy to see you've got your shít together, and that you're making something of yourself. Also, I didn't get hot, I just decided to put in the effort and learn how to use make up... And I don't care what you say, you'd have banged me when I was a 3.

4. I never know which forums name you're using, but I love you, I will always love you, you are amazing. I honestly am sooo glad we got talking, and you know I have your back whatever happens<3.

5. Ugh, where in the bloody hell are you?! I need your number again, ty. I lost EVERYTHING on my phone, and I know you'd bully me over this... On the plus though, you're still basically walking alone.

6. You handsome mofo, can you please stop smoking on cam, it makes me jealous and my stoner days are behind me

7. You're still so whiney Please continue to tell me what a bad person I am for calling you out on being a creepy, leery waste of air.

Not even including names, people should know who they are ;o.

Positive sentiments, having a hell of a time and it's evident
    Don't question my relevance, I've started on this so I'm back in my element.

Chatmaster Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Louize View Post
    1. I actually cannot wait for the next 20 days to hurry up! I honestly do count you as one of my closest friends these days, which makes me laugh since I had seen you around for years and only had minimal interaction with you. Thank you for always listening to me rant, and being on the same wave-length. Ps - Finally started American Gods, and I love it!<3

2. You missy, I feel like Liverpool is going to cripple me if I let you pour the drinks, and there's not a chance I'm keeping up with you.

3. I'm actually glad you came back, which amuses me because I'm pretty sure all we ever did was insult each other and mock other people. I can't believe we both went down the same career path, but I'm really happy to see you've got your shít together, and that you're making something of yourself. Also, I didn't get hot, I just decided to put in the effort and learn how to use make up... And I don't care what you say, you'd have banged me when I was a 3.

4. I never know which forums name you're using, but I love you, I will always love you, you are amazing. I honestly am sooo glad we got talking, and you know I have your back whatever happens<3.

5. Ugh, where in the bloody hell are you?! I need your number again, ty. I lost EVERYTHING on my phone, and I know you'd bully me over this... On the plus though, you're still basically walking alone.

6. You handsome mofo, can you please stop smoking on cam, it makes me jealous and my stoner days are behind me

7. You're still so whiney Please continue to tell me what a bad person I am for calling you out on being a creepy, leery waste of air.

Not even including names, people should know who they are ;o.

Teen Chat Mod

1. You seem pretty relaxed and kind, despite your name. Would love to chat sometime.

2. I can't say I've ever even seen you comment on anything on the forums. Pretty sure you're just a random lurk account.

3. Miss seeing you around, pretty girl. Been nice to see you in VC lately.

4. You made an account to stalk me. Creep. See you Monday. <3

5. Another random account that I have absolutely no affiliation with, therefore, I can't say anything but hello.

6. You think my pictures are fake but you never even confronted me on it. I am sorry you think I'm a forum chatroom catfish. It's a tad laughable in my opinion, but if you don't believe I'm a real person then that's your deal. *shrug*

7. Love your attitude and your artwork, we need to actually have a formal discussion sometime, I believe you and I would get along grand.

8. I haven't seen you around in a long time, hope all is well.

9. Another Owls account. Move on, already.

10. Would love to chat with you about nerdy crap like computers and such. I feel like I could definitely learn a lot from you. Hit me up sometime.

Letters, in no particular order:
    I, Z, L, R, K, T, A, J, G, M

Junior Chatterbox
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Blog Entries

So am I no.7?

Teen Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by L'Angelo d'Mysterioso View Post
    So am I no.7?
    Yes you are!

Forum Moderator
    A world where fashion outshines morality.
    Blog Entries

Am number 10 in Alissa's post ! I think.

i'm here to revive a dead thread w/ super obvious things just so i can feel like there's something going on.

1. a lot of things i've wanted to say, i've said. i've truly never platonically loved someone as much as i love you. you're my best friend. i wouldn't mind getting a (SMALL) friday the 13th tattoo w/ you in the future.

2. you're amazing with advice, i'm pretty sure you know this. thank you so much for everything. (sorry this probably seems lame)

3. honestly, you're just a wildcard i threw in here b/c i think you're really pretty.

4. ur the only reason i can come here & still be able to find posts i can laugh at. you're funny, and i miss being in the group chat w/ you and some others. i still weirdly look up to you in a way, even though i probably shouldn't. p.s. you never replied to my sad skype message from months ago :///

5. i miss you & i'm glad things are good between us! not like they were ever bad, aside from the timing of everything. pretty sure my parents still want tablet! it's not the same if u don't send it.

6. since we were once friends, i feel weird about not having you in my life. but that's something that happens, and it isn't the first time.

7. lowkey i feel like i'm always gonna be terrifed of talking to you 1on1 & i have no idea why. you're really sweet + i'm gonna send you my dddonors perks card. i think it will have like 5 dollars on it? hope that's enough for u.

8. i have no idea what made you so cruel/spiteful in this world, but i'm glad you decided to finally leave my life. you've helped me learn that there is no use in trying to bring back toxic people into my life. really opened my third eye or whatever.

alannathellama, caylan_xoxo, catttt, damien, ialissa, jadon, miranda, warden
    Last edited by Rachel; 04-13-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Bronze Member

which one am i or is it for like budget outlet store admin damien but spelled with ion because his parents didnt love him enough to grace him with an e because he was a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    which one am i or is it for like budget outlet store admin damien but spelled with ion because his parents didnt love him enough to grace him with an e because he was a mistake
    you're #4. i have never spoken to this damienionminion character.

Bronze Member

i never got anything from you except skype trying to shill their stupid ass gift cards for your birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post

i never got anything from you except skype trying to shill their stupid ass gift cards for your birthday
    wow...i really wanted a skype gift card this year... but idk i sent something around last year & it's not there for me either so

Bronze Member

well if things ever get tough or if you need me to oust rudie in a hostile takeover of the kids chat adminship you know where i'm at

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast