Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Mohammed ameer hussain

Hi i have been banned on general chat is been 2 weeks now just wondering when my ban will be lifted thank you

Hi is me ameer i have been banned for 2 weeks just wondering if it can be lifted thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AMEERUKBRADFORD View Post
    Hi is me ameer i have been banned for 2 weeks just wondering if it can be lifted thanks
    I guess that means that the weather is a little cold where you are, too.

Default Ameer the ghetto

misstoffeles why the **** u ignoreing me I said im banned so HELP ME U DAFT BITCH

- - - Updated - - -

im here FOR HELP AND U ****ERS ARE IGNOREING ME YOU LOT ARE RACIST
    Last edited by purplerose; 03-16-2018 at 11:08 AM.

if you act in there like you do in Girls chat, i would hope never.

look im sorry im getting help from councelling to so I would appreciate if you took ban of

- - - Updated - - -

I speak to a girl in geneal chat called gemma and I miss her I need to get in to speak to her

misstoffeles why the **** u ignoreing me u I said im banned so HELP ME U DAFT BITCH

- - - Updated - - -

im here FOR HELP AND U ****ERS ARE IGNOREING ME YOU LOT ARE RACIST
    First of all, if you look at the number of posts I have made and the date I joined, you would see that I neither own this site nor am I a moderator. I can't do a damn thing for you and based on what you wrote, I wouldn't want to.

Second, you posted your request several times and didn't wait for a moderator to answer your question.

Third, calling me a "daft bitch" and the rest of this site "racist" because we/they didn't answer you nor lift the ban immediately, is probably the reason that you were banned in the first place and probably the reason why they may not be willing to lift the ban now.

Fourth, stick to counseling, you need it.

Last, you only thought I was ignoring you before....nope...but I am now.
    Last edited by purplerose; 03-16-2018 at 11:08 AM. Reason: edited quote

Firstly that davin kicks me for nothing he needs to be replaced and secondly i want the ban lifted if you can not help then **** knows what i am doing in here

Firstly that davin kicks me for nothing he needs to be replaced and secondly i want the ban lifted if you can not help then **** knows what i am doing in here
    I don't know Davin. I don't go into chat. And just because someone is a member of this forum doesn't mean that they can help you. Find a moderator and talk to them about it. Honestly, I don't know what you are doing in here either other than lashing out in anger at whoever happens to be handy - in this case, me. Not appreciated and definitely NOT the way to earn the respect of those who might be able to help you. Seriously, calling me a racist, bitch, and wh*re just means that even if I could help, I wouldn't. Good thing I'm not a moderator, huh?

If you really want the ban lifted, try being polite and humble instead of being rude and obnoxious.

miss toffeles are u american and how do i speak to a mod i miss my gf in there

miss toffeles are u american and how do i speak to a mod i miss my gf in there
    I have no idea who all the moderators are. I'm sure there is a list of them somewhere on this site. The two that I know if are Toretto and PurpleRose - at least I think I have that right. Try private messaging one of them. How do you speak to them? You speak politely, respectfully, and calmly.

Claire is me ameer listen carefully why did you bann me for is it because i am a muslim why did you bann me and dont lie and take my bann of allah hu akbar

Universal Forum Mod
    Blog Entries

You know exactly why you were banned and as far as i'm concerned you can stay banned forever.
    You have never been kicked for 'nothing'
    Tough **** about Gemma maybe you should have thought about her before you threatened to [email protected] and hurt countless girls.
    ❤LPO

CLARE am i banned forever then why cant u give me a chance

- - - Updated - - -

is been 2 weeks 2 weeks is a long time though like u punished me enough plus take it of i need to speak to my gf gemma plz

Universal Forum Mod
    Blog Entries

With the BS you've typed in here? not a chance of me getting you unbanned.
    ❤LPO

what bull**** that was egas ago i just wind people up the wrong way to get attention basically no one likes me in there so i do it to get attention and if u dont unbann me i think is tight like claire just trust me honest id never ever in my life troll again i will learn my lesson 2 weeks is enough dont say im banned forever because il cry

Universal Forum Mod
    Blog Entries

*passes tissues*
    ❤LPO

fine il go well i jsut wanted you to unbann me if you cannot do that then is a shame because it hurts a lot and i have learnt my lesson plus if u can gime another chance if u have faith in me id be good for the end of 2018 is just i miss my gf gemma in there and if you can gime another chance thx

so claire do us a favour and unbann me i dont wana keep bothering u ye 2 weeks i suffered enough is about time u took my ban of

I kick you cause I was told to kick you....if you are banned why are you there....oh you can roll your IP....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast