Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Junior Chatterbox
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Blog Entries

Default July 1st 2017

Diaperedloser: hello

Diaperedloser: I love being laughed at in my massive diapers.

Diaperedloser: PM me please if you want to change my diaper.

Diaperedloser: I need my diaper changed.

Diaperedloser: Please change my diaper.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Default 7th July 2017. PM SPECIAL

So Embarrassing when this happens...

Hmmm...

The title of this thread is: Rocksters' Gen Chat Post of the Day Award sponsored by Webcams

I have a nitpick.

Two nitpicks in fact!

If this is a Gen Chat Post of the Day Award sponsored by Webcams made by one Rockster then the apostrophe should be between the second r and the second s in Rocksters and not after the second s.

And if it is a Post of the Day Award why the kcuf isn't it being posted daily?

Not the face, Rockster, not my pretty face!

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

It was because the idea was to be more inclusive of people posting stuff on here thus Rocksters' as in more than one, although as time went on and I was the only person doing it, it became more Rockster's but by then you couldn't change the thread title so it was stuck as the original version.

The reason why it isn't every day is because it gets to be a tad of a chore and a bit creepy in that you kinda sit there watching chatters posts rather than talking (this is of course what most mods do and was the main reason why I had the idea in the first place but that's another long boring paragraph in a bracket). There's also the fact that I'm not on chat every day and most of the time I don't really feel like doing this so sue me. (Although at the moment I'm in the midst of one of my chat blitzes, endure it while it lasts folks, I'll be gone again soon).

But yes, if anyone wants to do their own posts on here go ahead, have fun with it.

Interesting. Indeed. Yeah? Hmmmm...my thoughts exactly. Gotta school him on word and usage etiquette when properly posting on a public forum. Or in this case specifically, schooling on the title bearing the thread subject and its relationship to punctuation and its instructions. Without it, my god, this forum will be out of control!!

Quote Originally Posted by L'Angelo d'Mysterioso View Post
    It was because the idea was to be more inclusive of people posting stuff on here thus Rocksters' as in more than one, although as time went on and I was the only person doing it, it became more Rockster's but by then you couldn't change the thread title so it was stuck as the original version.]
    Good ‘escape’!

The reason why it isn't every day is because it gets to be a tad of a chore and a bit creepy in that you kinda sit there watching chatters posts rather than talking (this is of course what most mods do and was the main reason why I had the idea in the first place but that's another long boring paragraph in a bracket).
    Ah I didn't think of that! Yep, in hindsight, maybe a heading not mentioning ‘Of The Day’ would have been better…

... at the moment I'm in the midst of one of my chat blitzes, endure it while it lasts folks, I'll be gone again soon.
    Say it ain't so, Rockster, you are one of a handful of chatters who uplift me a bit when I see them 'on'!

if anyone wants to do their own posts on here go ahead, have fun with it.
    Well, I'm a computer dork and don’t even know how to do screenshots, ha, let alone figure out how to do the things you have done with this thread.
    It's like Sex, heh heh. The original way is still the best!

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarChick83 View Post
    Interesting. Indeed. Yeah? Hmmmm...my thoughts exactly. Gotta school him on word and usage etiquette when properly posting on a public forum. Or in this case specifically, schooling on the title bearing the thread subject and its relationship to punctuation and its instructions. Without it, my god, this forum will be out of control!!
    Ha, GC. I only tend to ‘twit’ chatters re word and usage etiquette when I am pretty sure that the person being ‘twitted’ is
    a) clever enough to realise it’s all in jest
    b) not gonna rush INTO CAPITALS AND LAUNCH A TIRADE OF ABUSE AT ME or tell me to ‘come here and say that to my face’
    and
    c) clued-up enough to know that if he/she is just a little bit patient I will do something he/she can ‘twit’ me about…

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarChick83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    Good ‘escape’!

Ah I didn't think of that! Yep, in hindsight, maybe a heading not mentioning ‘Of The Day’ would have been better…

Say it ain't so, Rockster, you are one of a handful of chatters who uplift me a bit when I see them 'on'!

Well, I'm a computer dork and don’t even know how to do screenshots, ha, let alone figure out how to do the things you have done with this thread.
    It's like Sex, heh heh. The original way is still the best!

Ha, GC. I only tend to ‘twit’ chatters re word and usage etiquette when I am pretty sure that the person being ‘twitted’ is
    a) clever enough to realise it’s all in jest
    b) not gonna rush INTO CAPITALS AND LAUNCH A TIRADE OF ABUSE AT ME or tell me to ‘come here and say that to my face’
    and
    c) clued-up enough to know that if he/she is just a little bit patient I will do something he/she can ‘twit’ me about…
    You can all shut your faces. I know what I was doing if you don't like it you can start your own damn thread!

*Flounces off in a right huff and a strop.*

lmao i love the both of ya. seeing angelo flounce off in a right huff is worth all of it! Goal achieved! and 2game, i absolutely agree on all accounts. my flaws and typos outweighs everyone's flaws on here....

Rockster, Rockster, Rockster, Rockster

A 2.5-out-of-10 for Chat Rage.

Where were the ANGRY CAPITALS?

And the FACT closings?

With multiple exclamation marks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not even a single bit of foul-mouthed COME HERE C*NT AND SAY THAT TO MY F*CKING FACE. MY ADDY IS… or THE2GAME R*PES BABIES. FACT!!!!

Très disappointing!

Have some of these here almonds. I have, in my usual helpful manner sucked off the chocolate that once covered them all!

Why the impending Chat departure, by the way? Real life interfering?

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    Rockster, Rockster, Rockster, Rockster

A 2.5-out-of-10 for Chat Rage.

Where were the ANGRY CAPITALS?

And the FACT closings?

With multiple exclamation marks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not even a single bit of foul-mouthed COME HERE C*NT AND SAY THAT TO MY F*CKING FACE. MY ADDY IS… or THE2GAME R*PES BABIES. FACT!!!!

Très disappointing!

Have some of these here almonds. I have, in my usual helpful manner sucked off the chocolate that once covered them all!

Why the impending Chat departure, by the way? Real life interfering?
    Just been back a few months is all, the room gets a tad samey when you're always in it and I need to remind myself there is indeed a world outside my front door. Plus I don't do the rage caps anymore, I'm more of a troll lite substitute to spread on your bread now sadly.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Default July 17th 2017

ELISABETE: Woogs, it depends. Is Godzilla financially independent, a generous lover and emotionally supportive? Cause I'd f*ck the radiation outta that lizard if he is.

ELISABETE: Hahaha. King Kong is hella cute too. Love hairy guys.

Love it all. I can't wait to get back in chat. I miss my daily dose of insanity.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011