Thread: Stress.

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Default Stress.

Any good advice/ideas on how to deal with stress?
    Where Did My Signature Go!?

Intermediate Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Cool

Creed my man...

If you want to go by the natural method--- deep breaths

If you want a natural medication---- WEED... !!! :P

If you want a chemical thing --- Alprazolam or something of the sort

If you want to get completely knocked out --- CHCl3

Take care tho... maybe talking to someone about your stress might help... also if you have a partner... cuddles help a lot... so does assurance from your partner that you are gonna be alright helps bring down stress a lot...

~: Never be a Richard Cranium :~

Senior Newbie

If you would prefer to use a herbal remedy, 580 mg of Siberian Ginseng Powder and 360 mg of Ginkgo Biloba powder in combo. You would probably need to order these ingredients online and buy some empty capsules to fill. You could, on the other hand, buy the tablet form of these at your local health shop; but be aware the tablets contain binding *****s that may not be organic and will cost you much more than the raw ingredients.

Some light to moderate exercise is also a good stress reliever. Siberian Ginseng will help your muscles deal with exercise and Ginkgo Biloba with respiration. These herbal ingredients dilate the arteries allowing greater blood and oxygen flow to your muscles and brain. Both ingredients taken in combo and in the dosage I have recommended are known to improve memory as well. (Thomas Bartram, Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine)

Note: The dosage above should be taken daily over a period of 4 weeks then abstain for 4 weeks before taking them again and continue the cycle.
    Last edited by Lucky 9; 03-22-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Junior Chatterbox

All you need is a distraction. A total distraction.
    As for me, I do the dishes, well, cleaning to be precise. It really distracts me as I put a real good effort in cleaning
    adorable

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Debit View Post
    You should take a tour with some good friends which must refresh your self
    Honestly, friends are part of why i'm stressed. (They aren't 100% the reason as well).

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Origin View Post
    You should not be stressed by friends. You should be thankful that you and they are in each others lives , however any personal problems your friends may be having is their burden to bare and should not also be carried on your shoulders. You should be available and help as you can, but again, not carry their burden. That will only hurt you more and burn you out so that you may not even be able to help yourself, never mind them.
    No its not that, because they are stressing me out. Its hard to explain honestly

Senior Newbie

It sounds to me, given what you have said above, that you need to spend a day or two by yourself to unwind and a day or two off of the studying, or work, or whatever else it is that usually occupies you. You need a change, but not one indoors. It is okay to take some time by yourself now and again. You are not under any obligation to keep your phone on 24/7, or meet with your friends at their behest. Of course, you won't want to offend anyone, but your own health comes first. Good friends will give you some space when you require it. By all means tell people what your plans are, so that they do not worry about you, but without giving too much detail away unless you want someone to surprise you with their sudden appearance when really you want to be alone.

I do not suffer much stress now because I exercise a lot outdoors and I use the ingredients I have mentioned above to help; but there was a time when I did. I found that taking myself out alone on a nice day, a long walk up the hills, or down at the shore helped a great deal. The fresh air and light exercise works wonders. Leave the phone at home and switched off: the sounds, smells and sights of the countryside will help to take your mind off of the stressful factors that are giving you the trouble: light to moderate exercise combined with the herbal remedy I have mentioned above is my recommendation.
    Last edited by Lucky 9; 03-22-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

It's always good to have an outlet like sport or work. For me, stress catches up when my mind is idle, oddly enough. You should always have something to do to get your mind off stress.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

I'm kind of a "make a list" person, I would write down what/who/when/why I'm stressed, how it's affecting me and what can I try do to change that.
    I usually just go talk to the people directly about it if I need to otherwise, venting helps, sometimes you just have to say stuff to someone out loud to put things in perspective.
    Finding something you like to do helps, whether it be a sport or some type of activity, self time is also good, sometimes I'll go tramping and take pics. A friend of mine watches local sports down at the domain and another likes to read. I hope some of these can help

Senior Chatterbox

large pepperoni pizza