Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Default Describe Yourself

If you had to describe yourself in ONE PARAGRAPH in order to attract someone's attention... what would you write?
    Isaiah 53:5 <3

Intermediate Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Red face

I feel so awkward typing this but I will do it anyway.... (>.<)...

So, I can only sketch people who inspire me. I like the way you look like and you have inspired me somehow I don't know how. Do you think maybe I can sketch you someday???

~: Never be a Richard Cranium :~

Senior Newbie

The day I was born, the nurses wept in despair, for they knew they would never see a child such as I again,My hobbies include experiments into controlling the weather, and a successful attempt to cross breed dolphins and humans.I have composed symphonies so beautiful that several members of the audience damaged their eardrums in an attempt to deafen themselves, as they knew they would never hear anything so beautiful again.My fashion sense is unparalleled,I am the only person to climb Mt. Everest in a t-shirt and shorts,I free-dived with the box jellyfish, and lived to tell about it.I am humble and i have need to brag. I am Broad based version of real life in a broad band world,I bet this will get your attention because I shamelessly stole this from the internet.
    The hero of my tale, whom I love with all the power of my soul, whom I have tried to portray in all his beauty, who has been, is, and will be beautiful, is Truth.

-Leo Tolstoy

Mobile Chat Admin

Hello.
    Imma Big-****ed Hero.
    The End.
    We are Godzilla, You are Japan.

Id go with something uncommon. Talk about my beliefs more than just characteristics at first. Once you start talking to someone then you can tell details.

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by "IRISH" RUFUS MURPHY View Post
    If you had to describe yourself in ONE PARAGRAPH in order to attract someone's attention... what would you write?
    I'm curious as to what you would write.

Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evening sunset View Post
    I'm curious as to what you would write.

I am a professional magic bean buyer and builder of sky castles. In my spare time, I am tilting at windmills.
    I am a jack of all trades and a master at none. To put it short, I have many talents, and no successes.

Isaiah 53:5 <3

Not even a newbie yet...

I'm an incessant paradox who will enjoy building you up only to lapse you into complete confusion. I am everything and nothing; a pretty face with mysteries I keep far away from touch, sight, taste and want. I will seduce you, if I want you. I will take what I want until you beg; wanting more of everything I choose to give you. I'm apathetic, severe, sultry and defiantly the anti-hero. But if you get past the grime and gore of the reality, you'll find the softness within me; if you earn your right to stand close enough that you get to see beneath the shields, then perhaps you'll know that all of this is bull**** and i'm nothing what I claim to be. I'd rather have you underestimate me, after all.

i'm sexy and i know it

Intermediate Member

I am the male version of Dyke
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Teen Chat Mod

Sick as fück.

someone bring me some tylenol cold pm

Dating Chat Mod

​A potato with tits and tatts

Speechless

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby ****, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.
    Last edited by TheNotoriousOne; 08-12-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Ƴσυ cαη'т вєαт мє, αηɗ уσυ кησω ιт, I cαη ѕмєƖƖ тнє Ɩαcк σf cσηfιɗєηcє αηɗ ѕєє тнє fєαя ιη уσυя єуєѕ, уσυ кησω уσυ αяє αƖяєαɗу вєαтєη.