Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Gay Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Chat master the rooms are dead been in for the second time and I was literally talking to myself.

The old Video chat was always busy , Also it wont allow me to use Melbourne Aus Guy as my user name but its happy to accept the word " Chat Av"

also can you add Catcha to Gay chat so that spam bots dont frequnt the room , it seem to work well in Video chat.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Melbourne Aus Guy View Post
    Chat master the rooms are dead been in for the second time and I was literally talking to myself.

The old Video chat was always busy , Also it wont allow me to use Melbourne Aus Guy as my user name but its happy to accept the word " Chat Av"

also can you add Catcha to Gay chat so that spam bots dont frequnt the room , it seem to work well in Video chat.
    I agree with you, the old chat was better and had more people participating in it. I would like all of you to participate in the new chat to share with the members of the community

Please tell me there are more updates coming for the Modern rooms. Moderating them is frustrating as the kicks only last an hour, guest profile are constantly circumventing the kicks and coming back seconds later, should there really be guest accounts?

Very rarely see any admin, as any admin could spend yonks in there putting IP bans on pedos.

Arrrrgh, I want to clean up the room (Gay Chat) but I constantly feel like I am pushing **** uphill backwards.

Spammers and spambots are so annoying wish something could be done about those. But i agree with heathen2002.

Speechless

Very rare you can see Admin online

I wloud like to become mod on teen chat

- - - Updated - - -

No I meant gay chat

Silver Member

Follow this link and see post #2
    https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...cations-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Demaustin View Post
    I wloud like to become mod on teen chat

- - - Updated - - -

No I meant gay chat