Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Gay Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Chat master the rooms are dead been in for the second time and I was literally talking to myself.

The old Video chat was always busy , Also it wont allow me to use Melbourne Aus Guy as my user name but its happy to accept the word " Chat Av"

also can you add Catcha to Gay chat so that spam bots dont frequnt the room , it seem to work well in Video chat.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Melbourne Aus Guy View Post
    Chat master the rooms are dead been in for the second time and I was literally talking to myself.

The old Video chat was always busy , Also it wont allow me to use Melbourne Aus Guy as my user name but its happy to accept the word " Chat Av"

also can you add Catcha to Gay chat so that spam bots dont frequnt the room , it seem to work well in Video chat.
    I agree with you, the old chat was better and had more people participating in it. I would like all of you to participate in the new chat to share with the members of the community

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456