Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Speechless

Exclamation SPLIT: chat updates are coming

I'm sorry to ask but where did teen chat move to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny H View Post
    I'm sorry to ask but where did teen chat move to?
    Clear your browser cache

what in the hell is going on with college chat??

- - - Updated - - -

dood are you a monkey???

The current demise of Chat-Avenue chatrooms in a nutshell due to a lack of professionalism:

Blog Entries

mods can't kick ppl. And can u add the drawing feature?!

Video Chat Mod

I am a Video Chatroom Moderator, and I am unable to log into my Moderator account. Why is that?

Universal Forum Mod
    Blog Entries

Can’t Csan or another Video mod tell you?
    ❤LPO

finally. been wondering when beta testing will be over and we can go back to using chat on our cell phones. will religion be allowed to be talked about in the main chat rooms?? i mean it IS an american right. it's the first ammendment. the freedom of speech and religion. it's sad to see so many of our rights being taken away. i mean, it's sad really. i mean, of course i think it should be monitored, but SOME people enjoy talking about god to an extent. why should it be ok to talk about sex and gay rights and then get kicked when we talk about god and religion?? you cant force us to talk about sex and gay rights. that's not right at all. just a suggestion.
    Last edited by tweet69; 11-23-2018 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tweet69 View Post
    finally. been wondering when beta testing will be over and we can go back to using chat on our cell phones. will religion be allowed to be talked about in the main chat rooms?? i mean it IS an american right. it's the first ammendment. the freedom of speech and religion. it's sad to see so many of our rights being taken away. i mean, it's sad really. i mean, of course i think it should be monitored, but SOME people enjoy talking about god to an extent. why should it be ok to talk about sex and gay rights and then get kicked when we talk about god and religion?? you cant force us to talk about sex and gay rights. that's not right at all. just a suggestion.
    Freedom of speech and religion doesn't apply to a private company, sorry to burst your bubble.

when people dont know any other way of life it is. that's why y'all cant keep users. taking away american rights is bs. it's an every day thing for some people. and kicking them for something they're used to doing is wrong. while everyone else gets to talk about whatever they want.

when people dont know any other way of life it is. that's why y'all cant keep users. taking away american rights is bs. it's an every day thing for some people. and kicking them for something they're used to doing is wrong. while everyone else gets to talk about whatever they want.
    Not everyone is American though lol. And most of the chats are doing pretty well getting new users.

Look at me

I am the admin now.
    The current demise of Chat-Avenue chatrooms in a nutshell due to a lack of professionalism:

ffs you wish oldtimer ffs and i dont care whether im american or not. if gays can sit there and talk about gay **** and other people can threaten to hurt kids then i can talk about god

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    we have added the beta version of the new chat at https://www.chat-avenue.com/videochat.html

Please help test it and leave some feedback.
    the old chat rooms are okay 100%

the new modern chat what you did to change the old chat room like in kids chat room are not okay

so remove the modern chat...

even though what you are...but yet i gave to you advice...

so be a good person and bring peace in site...

Exclamation SPLIT: chat updates are coming

i hate the new rooms. i really do. no one goes there. cm will lose everyone. fact. everyone goes to vc now. live cc and mc are ALWAYS dead now ffs

i hate the new rooms. i really do. no one goes there. cm will lose everyone. fact. everyone goes to vc now. live cc and mc are ALWAYS dead now ffs
    That's what you an every other user say. Yet when they get fully switched, the user number are still there. Not like it's the first switch to different software. digichat anyone?

"Oh no..not flash...leaving chat 5ever"

alex you're so gay it's not going to be switched. you can still access the normal chat rooms and when you check the new rooms, no one is ever there so nanana boo boo
    stop eatin and go wash your hair ffs

alex you're so gay it's not going to be switched. you can still access the normal chat rooms and when you check the new rooms, no one is ever there so nanana boo boo
    stop eatin and go wash your hair ffs
    You do realize that flash in general is going away though? As in flash as a whole around the internet..

Flashchat is so outdated at this point and the company is out of business so there's no support for it, so why keep a chat that's outdated and has so many exploits. Kind of the whole point of making new chat software. It may be around for a bit, but not for long.

Platinum Member

Can we just go back to Digichat? It was flawless until CM decided he wanted to fuck shit up.

why the hell is this in here?? this should be in college chat threads.

why do you keep responding to EVERY post i make alex??
    Last edited by tweet69; 01-06-2019 at 01:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast