Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Teen Chat Mod

All I want is a foundation and concealer that won't break me out as soon as I put the bitch on and has a good colour range for the darker skinned queens. Like damn, can y'all be considerate? Sensitive skin hoes have needs too
    Last edited by Acid.; 06-26-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Bronze Member
    Blog Entries

i spend about 100 pounds a month which is ok not to excessive

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

I question my myself why my sisters and I have an entire drawer dedicated to nail polish. "Why, do we need all these bottles that are half full and in every conceivable color?!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post
    I question my myself why my sisters and I have an entire drawer dedicated to nail polish. "Why, do we need all these bottles that are half full and in every conceivable color?!"
    Same. lol but, it's fun, that's why. And it's good to have tons of choices available
    Follow your heart, always

Teen Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by frying nemo View Post
    i spend about 100 pounds a month which is ok not to excessive
    Felt this spiritually.

much is for skincare cuz i'm a student. but it around 40$/month. not very much compared with my friends

Definitely a lot on skin care and base products. I'm really specific about the skin care I use otherwise my skin freaks out on me, it's picky af.
    The rest of my makeup is a mixture of high and low end. But I swear I own far too many neutralish eyeshadow palettes, it's almost embarrassing.
    "She was already learning that if you ignore the rules people will, half the time, quietly rewrite them so that they don't apply to you.”
    Terry Pratchett (Equal Rites)

Not much. Store-bought skin care products are loaded with chemicals and I prefer to use homemade skin care products and creams and often make smth new. I make my own high-quality products at really affordable prices and with all-natural ingredients. Plus, I use essential oils to provide nutrients. All my creams I store in the fridge in special jars from here https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/glass-products/. For my fav homemade facial cleanser you just need liquid castile soap, water, essential oils and carrier oil. The best part is you can customize the essential oils in this recipe according to your skin type e.g. ylang ylang, helichrysum, patchouli, rose, geranium, etc.
    Last edited by joombo; 08-28-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12