Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
    We are very peaceful people we have never killed anybody, I don’t know why trumps really hate us, we love everybody and we love america, america is a great example of tolerance and equality, We are always ready for real talks for peace but trump refuses to negotiate with us.
    Trump shows disregard to those his supporters especially financial supporters deem enemies of the US. When Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and ordered the state department to move the embassy there, it is proof he has no desire to end the age old conflicts between Israel and Palestine. He is like a bully that makes his line and dares others to cross.

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    Trump shows disregard to those his supporters especially financial supporters deem enemies of the US. When Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and ordered the state department to move the embassy there, it is proof he has no desire to end the age old conflicts between Israel and Palestine. He is like a bully that makes his line and dares others to cross.
    No decent country has recognized jerusalem as an israei capital, Only the US and some unknown countries , However the United nation voted against this decision because it will not create peace but more violence

Result: Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital as "null and void"
    UN votes 128-9 to reject US decision on Jerusalem
    137 of the 193 member states of the United Nations and two non-member states have recognized the State of Palestine as a independent sovereign state and East Jerusalem as its capital.

So its a palestinian victory, Nobody can blame the palestinians when they attack the occupiers because they do it lawfully and legally not breaking any rules or laws.

UN Ambassador Nikki Haley announced that the U.S. will move its embassy to Jerusalem and "no vote in the UN will make any difference,

America thinks they own the world, Not, All settlements in east jerusalem is illegal and all settlements in the west bank is illegal according to the international law, So we have the right to fight an aggression, Every nation has the right to defend itself from threats and enemies. You can’t blame the palestinians if they are attacking the settlers in the occupied territory because its belongs to the palestinian state lawfully and according to the international law/UN,

%80 of world countries recognizes palestine as a sovereign state that holds the west bank and gaza and east jerusalem as its capital

This is not terrorism if you attack illegal settlers because they accepted to live illegally in someones land by force and occupation, Just like how israel killed 120 unarmed palestinians near gaza border in one day only.
    Last edited by Crazybob; 08-15-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Speechless

I like President Trump, not matter what people say. He still allows you to immigrate to our country. And in my opinion it's cool. I for the time that here I met many cool people. My friend by correspondence moved here. I talked with him a lot before in internet. Now he has to fill out this form https://usimmigrationforms.com/form-i-687-application-for-status-as-a-temporary-resident/ and he will be able to work here.

Senior Newbie

America is a nation of immigrants, its not trump land and secondly america must take refugees since they are invading and occupying other people lands, and that has nothing to do with us, its up to your government if they want to take refugees or not, it won’t make u look innocent because you are not and its your responsibility because of the wars you start

You don’t own america you are not even a native american to act like its your country, your country is britain lol, sorry but america is a stolen land not yours
    Last edited by Crazybob; 08-23-2018 at 12:38 PM.

It is so obvious...facts say that:
    You can still immigrate to America.
    Trump do not support illegal immigration.

I don't know why people hate him about that? That's so dumb...
    In a search for inspiration...

In the soon to be published book by Stormy Daniels and no shock she would write of her experiences, I mean money is to be made, One quote which is emerging, "I laid there annoyed I was getting xxxxx by a guy with Yeti Pubes. " She also described a certain part of the president as like the mushroom character in Mario Kart. I can never take Trump serious again.

Also Trump Speaking about Hurricane Florence, and I quote, "It was one of the wettest ones seen from the standpoint of water." Not the oration from a genius or a man I would want to lead the country, but there you have it. Goddamn you meth heads anyway.
    Last edited by BlackLivesMatter; 09-20-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Yeah, well ... Trump had a good school from the previous presidents when it comes to wanting more ***** in life.
    It looks like is another one of those... way of life.

Looks like the Donald takes Brett Kavanaghs side on this whole sexual assault allegation matter. (thanks to Trumps tweet)

I actually had a feeling he would back him as the Donald himself chose the guy. I wonder how the vote will go to confirm Kavanagh as a Supreme Court Judge.

Ford looked pretty sad during those hearings. Looked real to me.

MC4EVER.

​I'm interested to see how this unfolds myself.

Speechless

American rulers like to spend their lives empty, not realizing the true destiny in this life. One thing is gratifying that the young generation who pretend to the posts of government in countries so stupid that they are ready to burn their own house and deprive their children of the opportunity to live! So the rulers of the world confidently lose control over people, the pyramid system collapses!

One thing is for sure. The world is changing more than ever before. We will be witnesses of the pre-destruction era. That's the curse of existing generations.
    When huge power loses its influence, mass destruction follows in a form of world wars. It has always been like that.
    With the way we push our boundaries of modern life, maybe in a way we deserve the aftermath.
    There are less wise people and more and more extreme ones.

Anyone still supporting Trump in my view must have some streak of evil, because you can't just ignore the hatred he's known for, his psychopathic tendencies, and his lack of respect for nature, science, people, immigrants, and special groups. There's nothing charmful about him, to me his hateful persona overpowers any good he could have.

People nowadays rely more on memes than any mature criterion for judgement of politicians, and yeah, he has a funny side, but the guy's a cold hater. He pretty much sums what's wrong with many people in the US.
    Evil always equals misery.

Smile

i want to believe that we as people on the planet can do better than all of this.

i believe America is better than Trump. it's a country with many amazing people who do NOT take part in the hateful and vengeful ideas that Trump and his administration push for.

The lies and dishonesty and the facts to prove all of this are stacked against the criminals in the White House right now as an investigation closes in on the wrong doers - and I know the TRUE American people will speak out against what has happened to their country come this November.

Change is not far away.

The world will watch as America stands up once again and its government is forced by the House of Representatives into being respectful to it's citizens, all genders, all races and to it's global allies.

The world will welcome the real America back once it is taken back by it's people.

America will make the change it needs.

We're waiting.
    MC4EVER.

The world is in peace more than ever with Trump.
    It's the neoliberals that profit the wars and perform turnovers of democratic elected foreign governments.
    But so many people are involved in that sh it that Trump will have to make real efforts to win also the next elections.
    It will be very, very dirty in the next elections and it is possible that America can decide to divide...after that.
    Anyway, we have our popcorns ready...this time its the best world stage circus, playing...the whole world is involved in that sh it...now more than ever polarized...it will be an honour to defeat the demonoes again.
    Last edited by Baclavio; 09-30-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Well, at least he hasn't started major wars. But certainly the world would be better off without his racism, mockery, and uncivil circus politics. Why he doesn't support environmentalism, and acts against it, or clean energies, why he engages in trade wars, why his circles neglect vulnerable groups when tragedies strike, either he has a handicap in that or something is really beyond my understanding. Having been raised on a modern school of ethics, his complete disregard for some people and his displays of inhumanity are what bother me the most, and if I were a voter, this would be enough not to vote for him ever. Anyway, yeah, at least he's a peacemaker, and that sort of buys him back, I just despise, really despise his psychopathic and narcissistic persona. No empathy for important issues, and a racist mentality impeding him to help vulnerable sectors, and you see him always getting surrounded by people of the same kind. I don't know if I'm missing something here, but that's not an acceptable politician in my view. I sense something deeply wrong about him. But oh well. He keeps the peace, he tries to put his country first... Just, there's something very wrong about the way he treats vulnerable sectors of people and his anti-environmentalism.

It is not what someone sometime says...its what he does for his country and the world.
    No one is perfect and Trump is way-way better than his previous colleagues...except for George Washington.

To me he's in the list of bad presidents. He governs like a narcissist. I'd rather have many other, more exemplar presidents before him. Many. Trump's certainly not a good president, just too self-concerned, not really that he has a pacifist mentality. I think it's the desperate search for guidance that makes people think he's actually good when he makes it clear he has no scruples, just a bit of tiresome reclusiveness. That, or I'd be afraid people are really following him because of darker inclinations, like a hidden racist agenda, but those are only my fears.
    Last edited by evil empire; 09-30-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    Evil always equals misery.

Not even a newbie yet...

Intermediate Newbie

Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
    Thomas Jefferson

�Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.�
    General Mattis

Senior Newbie

Trumps thinks he can mess with saudi arabia, this is not palestine not iran not iraq not india not north korea

Any sanctions will provoke the saudis and the oil barrel price will rise up to $400 in retaliation, Also the dollar will not be used as a currency to buy oil.
    Last edited by Crazybob; 10-15-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast