Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    Senior Newbie

Remember the oil crisis in 1973-1974, It will be much worse than that

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
    Trumps thinks he can mess with saudi arabia, this is not palestine not iran not iraq not india not north korea

Any sanctions will provoke the saudis and the oil barrel price will rise up to $400 in retaliation, Also the dollar will not be used as a currency to buy oil.

The Saudis have gotten away with some horrific crimes against humanity and I am not just referring to their recent involvement in Yemen. Make no mistake Bob, the USA will crush them underfoot if need be, the USA is the only world super power both militarily and economically and that power is unassailable.

President Trump for all his faults is a pragmatist but underneath that pragmatism I sense lies a very ruthless man whom loves his country with a great passion, if he feels it is being harmed unlike in the past there will be very dire consequences. In my opinion it would not be before time as far as the corrupt misogynist land of murdering princes are concerned.
    Last edited by Aquilla; 10-15-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla View Post
    The Saudis have gotten away with some horrific crimes against humanity and I am not just referring to their recent involvement in Yemen. Make no mistake Bob, the USA will crush them underfoot if need be, the USA is the only world super power both militarily and economically and that power is unassailable.

President Trump for all his faults is a pragmatist but underneath that pragmatism I sense lies a very ruthless man whom loves his country with a great passion, if he feels it is being harmed unlike in the past there will be very dire consequences. In my opinion it would not be before time as far as the corrupt misogynist land of murdering princes are concerned.
    What can america do to saudi? Military option will not change things on ground, Sanctions will increase the heat, The world will suffer and go down if saudi stopped supplying oil, Saudi controls almost all major neighbors countries oil businesses OPEC

Tell me how you will defeat saudi arabia? If you failed to defeat the taliban and Al-Qaeda in the 17 years of war and deploying more than 2.7Million US soldiers during this period of war with no achievements but ISIS taking over iraq in a single month

Attacking saudi arabia means attacking 1.8 Billion muslims
    Attacking saudi arabia means attacking 55 Islamic states
    Attacking saudi arabia means israel will not exist
    Attacking saudi arabia means WW3
    Attacking saudi arabia means Nuclear war
    Attacking saudi arabia means America will get bankrupt
    Attacking saudi arabia means RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL INTERFERE
    Attacking saudi arabia means 200 Nuclear bombs will be against anyone who’s helping or providing logistic support for the ENEMY
    Attacking saudi arabia means CIVIL WARS IN EUROPE/America and random attacks and revenge
    Attacking Saudi arabia means The aggressior is committing Suicide and will make his nation suffer.

All muslims women men children elders will have to sacrifice their lives for the holy land

Make no mistake, You lost so badly in Vietnam even with your modern technology and latest arms weapons jets

Even the taliban controls %40 of Afghanistan

Imagine fighting all arabs and muslims? You think you will be able to invade or deploy your troops ? This is not iraq or kuwait
    America will have go sacrifice hundreds of thousands of troops just to make it inside the Saudi kingdom not to mention trillions and trillions of dollars will be spent just to maintain in the middle east although you will not control or take hold of the lands

Attacking saudi arabia means America won’t be the richest or the strongest country BECAUSE of the casualties And losses
    CHINA AND RUSSIA WOULD TAKE OVER!

Dare? Come.

What you gonna do? Saudis did nothing but if you tried to mess with them and disgrace them then no i am sorry , THIS IS NOT A BANANA REPUBLIC,

Let’s say that saudi will almost get whipped out, Then it means many american cities and Population will face the same fate.

Again, Don’t ever dare sanctioning Saudi arabia or even think about attacking it because you will not be able and you have tried to attack saudi in 1974 when they cut the oil supplies

No country will allow you to go through and invade Saudi arabia

Your modern latest technology will not change the facts or help, Yes you will cause high casualties but you will never be able to win this war no matter what you do, Instead america will directly fall economically and militarily

You lost so badly in cuba, How did your modern technology help you to win the war lol.

You can’t even do anything to North korea, And you think that saudi is not capable of defending itself
    You might have tactical victory but the strategic long term victory will be for the saudis

Just by destroying the Army of saudi it doesn’t mean the war is over, This is not germany or japan
    The war begins once the official army falls, Saudi Arabia can’t be conquered at the end, And you know that, Some countries can never be taken or occupied, You will face and see something that you have never seen before

If you had the chance you would have destroyed Saudi arabia long time ago but you know you can’t use the military option against Saudi

AGAIN MODERN TECHNOLOGY AND LATEST WEAPONS DOESN’t MEAN THAT YOU WILL WIN THE WAR, You have many examples in IRAQ AFGHANISTAN and VIETNAM

VIETNAM , Learn your lessons, Make no mistake, Don’t commit suicide by attacking Saudi arabia.

You think it will only ends in saudi arabia lol, You will make most of the world countries stands with the saudis including China and Russia, Plus North korea, Cuba.

I think trump administration is not stupid, Although that trump is an idiot and can’t control his feelings.
    America knows what will happen if they sanctioned or harmed the Saudis, It means good bye WORLD

Saudi never commited any horrific war crimes not a single one
    You kill unarmed Palestinians and disrespect and violate the international law, You have no rights to allow foreign zionists settlers to settle in palestine forcefully by stealing the recognized Palestinian Territories under the international law, Settlers will suffer at the end and their kids gonna get kicked sooner or later
    Last edited by Crazybob; 10-15-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Any sort of military intervention would be a totally inefficient use of resources when a subtle prolonged economic intervention, would cause the state to collapse from within. Sure the world markets would descend into turmoil for a short time, but markets soon recover. The fate of Saudi Arabia and the other similar states was sealed in 2011… regardless of current events their fall is only a matter of time.

Senior Newbie

Saudi arabia is one of the richest country and nation on earth.
    Home of 1.8Billion muslims
    Leads 55 islamic states across the world
    Saudi arabia can declare A holy war in europe australia america just by permitting the muslims of those countries to fight to defend the holy land which hosts The 2 sacred mosques/sites for all muslims

Saudi arabia+kuwait+iraq+UAE = Holds 2/3 of worlds OIL , It will never be for a short time, Almost all oil comes from the middle east, Its up to saudi arabia not you. They can force the markets to rise their prices or lower it because it comes from their lands not yours
    Saying saudi arabia will fall is like saying that america and russia will fall Which doesn’t make sense at all
    Speak facts not from your imagination

Again saudi offers peace but what you offer? Wars that you can never end
    Last edited by Crazybob; 10-16-2018 at 02:08 AM.

Intermediate Newbie

Saudi Arabia will do what America wants in the end. They run NOTHING. Make Saudi Arabia defend it's self. Watch and learn.

Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
    Thomas Jefferson

�Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.�
    General Mattis

Senior Newbie

Saudi arabia pays for it’s own weapons unlike what’s so called ( israel )
    There is no any foreign military base in Saudi territory
    Saudi defend itself by itself
    Saudi fights it’s own wars, They don’t need help from anybody
    And no saudi will not obey anybody order, Saudi will not accept any foreign interfering, Saudi is a sovereign country, Capable of defending itself
    You forgot that you people used Saudi to defeat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan

America doesn’t protect or fight for saudi, They sell arms , We buy it with our own money

Simply if you won’t sell us arms, We will head to russia and china
    Last edited by Crazybob; 10-16-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Saudi arabia pays for it’s own weapons unlike what’s so called ( israel )
    There is no any foreign military base in Saudi territory
    Saudi defend itself by itself
    Saudi fights it’s own wars, They don’t need help from anybody
    And no saudi will not obey anybody order, Saudi will not accept any foreign interfering, Saudi is a sovereign country, Capable of defending itself
    You forgot that you people used Saudi to defeat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan

America doesn’t protect or fight for saudi, They sell arms , We buy it with our own money

Simply if you won’t sell us arms, We will head to russia and china
    you look like a tiny arabian man

that is not what i expected

Senior Newbie

Trump:
    Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me,” Trump said in 2015. “They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Banned

Bob...never mind these Trump haters...they like...insignificant events in a life of a cactus.
    Trump pokes their eyes cause he is the best.

Senior Newbie

It’s over, We won

It’s over, We won
    Your prize is well we are giving you Trump and his whole family. Please discard when finished.

Banned

I wish next year they get the real thing from the police in Toronto parade.

Senior Newbie

Trump is a good man now because he supports Saudi arabia which it’s good

He gave an a good example of peace process, By negotiating not by using military force which will make the situation worse By using the military option and his decision would destroy the remaining minoritys across the globe and cause WW3
    Last edited by Crazybob; 11-01-2018 at 05:32 AM.

Gay Chat Mod

Suck shìt Trump! I was hoping this day would come. His next two years in the White House are going to miserable! if he last’s that long that is…

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Toretto View Post
    Suck shìt Trump! I was hoping this day would come. His next two years in the White House are going to miserable! if he last’s that long that is…

After the defeats and hate that he bring to america and the threats that americans are facing because of trump, He should resign by himself its not his father land or country but he acts like it’s

I for one loved his press conference it was so hilarious. I loved the part where he mentioned the republicans who lost was because they did not embrace the don. Then he went on a temper tantrum like some five year old kid that was denied a toy at the store. Now with this Sessions thing and the democratic control of the house things are going to get good. I say make him publish his tax return. Oh wait I remember he said, that it is under audit and is difficult to understand that most people would not understand it. The great Orator he is not. .

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

And yet ..here he is ..and look what this (so called) stupid man has done
    I think anything can happen now

☻ĎőőđŁěž☻

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748