Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    Bannon gone all the funny ones are gone, Please Mr Trump don't get rid of Scott Pruitt we don't want that idiot back in Oklahoma.
    don't fire pruitt until we see his "critique on climate science". should be legitimate

Junior Chatterbox

What's the odds on Trump getting impeached and getting kicked out?

long odds. the deep state must be coy if it doesnt want tens of thousands of yazoo yokels and loco-unos marching down the streets and armed with ar-15s, demanding the reinstatement of Comrade von Gingerino.
    Last edited by ferenczy; 09-08-2017 at 09:09 PM. Reason: prep. bloat

Trump keeps them coming, he claims to have talked to the president of the US Virgin Islands, which a president should know that he or she is the president of the US Virgin Islands and who they were talking to was the governor. I swear where are Trump supporters? Please explain why we should feel comfortable with this moron as POTUS?

Junior Chatterbox

Default LMFAO Paul manafort charged in Trump Russia probe.

Lmfao Paul manafort charged in Trump Russia probe they'll turn manafort and get him to talk. Watch Trump squirm and go mad tweeting. Lmfao. Trumps days are numbered. Lmfao.

Bronze Member

Intermediate Newbie

Trump won't ever be impeached. Bet on it.

Dumb ass Democrats wanted all these "investigations" and haven't showed that Trump has any connection with Russia or committed any crimes but has shown that Mrs Bill Clinton and Barry Obama colluded with and took bribes from RUSSIA. Every single thing they accused Trump of they were/are doing. Been proven.

Motto of this - be careful what you wish for - you just might get it.

Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
    Thomas Jefferson

�Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.�
    General Mattis

Junior Chatterbox
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Blog Entries

Behold! The face of a genius...

How the Hell did we get to this point?

Junior Chatterbox

Default Personally I'm sick listening about the Russia gate Trump 2016 election media move on

Personally I'm fùcking sick and tired listening about the Russia gate Trump 2016 election probe. Media move the **** on already, every fùcking day on news the same bullsh!t news. There's other stuff going on the world. It's time that the media covered other stuff going on. ffs!

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BIG CHIEF FRED View Post
    Personally I'm fùcking sick and tired listening about the Russia gate Trump 2016 election probe. Media move the **** on already, every fùcking day on news the same bullsh!t news. There's other stuff going on the world. It's time that the media covered other stuff going on. ffs!
    There is no Trump/Russia collusion but it has been shown there is Clinton/Obama/Russian collusion.

Obama Administration - the most corruption administration in the history of the country. Bar none.
    Last edited by Arlo - the Pale Rider; 11-11-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
    Thomas Jefferson

General Mattis

You must be joking about Obama right?
    There is more scandal around Trump in the history of all the Presidents before him and after him.
    Hate is an powerful feeling and the people that voted Trump in are wondering wtf they did here.
    Trump is going to start an war where many lives are going to be lost.
    Yes the media does need to move on from Trump.
    It is real simple Trump is the President move on people and deal with it.

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie46 View Post
    You must be joking about Obama right?
    There is more scandal around Trump in the history of all the Presidents before him and after him.
    Hate is an powerful feeling and the people that voted Trump in are wondering wtf they did here.
    Trump is going to start an war where many lives are going to be lost.
    Yes the media does need to move on from Trump.
    It is real simple Trump is the President move on people and deal with it.
    You are either ignorant of facts or simply repeating the lies of others. Either way, it is irrelevant as you are an enemy of the United States.

Thomas Jefferson

General Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Arlo - the Pale Rider View Post
    You are either ignorant of facts or simply repeating the lies of others. Either way, it is irrelevant as you are an enemy of the United States.
    They are confirmed facts about Trump.
    Now you want to belittle me for not liking the behavior of an person who clearly likes not to work with other countries?
    What is not irrelevant is that you calling me an enemy of the United States here.
    Ignorant i am not.
    Here is what i say to those who point fingers they need to remember there are three pointing back at them
    Last edited by Duckie46; 11-13-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie46 View Post
    They are confirmed facts about Trump.
    Now you want to belittle me for not liking the behavior of an person who clearly likes not to work with other countries?
    What is not irrelevant is that you calling me an enemy of the United States here.
    Ignorant i am not.
    Here is what i say to those who point fingers they need to remember there are three pointing back at them
    Confirmed facts?..lol.. Only in your head.

You are completely ignorant of what you spew.

Are you an American? NO? Then you are an enemy of the United States - slinging lies on a topic that doesn't concern you in the least.

Thomas Jefferson

General Mattis

Back to belittling me again.
    Be careful on what you say as I may not live in the States by my choice here.
    I can if I choose to and there is nothing you or Trump can do about.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlo - the Pale Rider View Post
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. - General Mattis
    sounds legit

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445