Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

After 7 years of hard work and dedicated efforts the senate republicans say **** it to getting rid of Obamacare,

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    After 7 years of hard work and dedicated efforts the senate republicans say **** it to getting rid of Obamacare,
    That's mainly because they wanted to win politically, not produce something good. They cannot hope to achieve needed changes without a few Democrat votes, but their behavior and effort to "win" rather than achieve something good defeated them and guaranteed zero Democrats would go along.

Gay Chat Admin

Junior Chatterbox
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Blog Entries

from the New York Times...

It also suggests that, at least for the moment, Mr. Kelly has the president’s support in that effort.

Start your stopwatches, folks.

Hilarious entertainment. No script writer could match this.
    One of the lowest points in American political history perhaps, but also one which will give comedians years worth of material.

I really don't see what the big deal is. He is entertaining, he does what no other president does. He is taking a tough stance in the face of political correctness but most importantly, a) it's you idiots that voted for him and b) it's actually not him pulling the strings. So stop jumping on the band wagon and having a mass hysterical cry about it.

Well first Spicey then the Mooch and we know the Keebler Elf is hanging by a thread. Trump is doing one thing he promised and that is draining the swamp, of course the draining is of his own personal swamp but hell give the old coot credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Day View Post
    im not sure u undersand real life vs a reality show. Most ppl are desensitized. "he is entertaing, whats the big deal"? lmao
    Well I do understand the difference, yes. Am I desensitized to it? Possibly some what. All besides the point though really.

it just shows how dumb ppl are in 1st world countries. The basic sense has been lost as the above post shows.
    Again quite right for most people in 1st world countries! The basic sense to which you refer to though, Who is the bigger idiot, the nation that votes him in based almost entirely on his celebrity status and because the only other real alternative was a woman? Or me, who has enough sense to know that one way or another, America is quite dysfunctional so who really gives a ****?

^for you the world is just entertainment, but for other ppl hes playing with their lives just something to think about (:

You might be protected from him actions doesn't mean the rest of the ppl are.
    People play with and **** up their own lives, outside influence such as who is in Government is but a small fraction of it because guess what, after his term, another one will take his place and then you will have a different set of masses having a cry.

Just something ... To think about. (:

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled Goat View Post
    I really don't see what the big deal is. He is entertaining, he does what no other president does. He is taking a tough stance in the face of political correctness but most importantly, a) it's you idiots that voted for him and b) it's actually not him pulling the strings. So stop jumping on the band wagon and having a mass hysterical cry about it.
    You seem to be holding your hand over your eyes and plugging your ears at the same time.

Not even a newbie yet...

A person who fires people they've just hired is certainly not a good manager. It would appear Trump is simply a bully wanting to blame others for his failures. I dunno -- maybe after a while he will learn, but I doubt it, and in the meantime the world has to get through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Merton View Post
    A person who fires people they've just hired is certainly not a good manager. It would appear Trump is simply a bully wanting to blame others for his failures. I dunno -- maybe after a while he will learn, but I doubt it, and in the meantime the world has to get through this.
    He is not a manager though, he is a President. A huge difference. If you understand a spider graph, the variables are completely different, the model. Everything.

The world is as it always was. On the scale you are thinking of, anyway.

He is not a manager though, he is a President. A huge difference. If you understand a spider graph, the variables are completely different, the model. Everything.

The world is as it always was. On the scale you are thinking of, anyway.
    He is a president, but not much of one. Just saying.

He is a president, but not much of one. Just saying.
    I wouldn't exactly call myself a "Trump supporter" so much as "Someone who sits back and laughs at the media and general American population, frothing at the mouth and raving like lunatics."

Not even a newbie yet...

To be even a decent President, one must have some sense of managing people; Trump only knows how to humiliate them and make enemies. That is bad government, bad Presidency. I tend to compare Trump, who is only about getting credit and never taking blame, and Reagan, probably the greatest President of the last century. Reagan was admired even by those who opposed his policies; Trump is a sadly different story.

It just might be that the scale I am thinking on is broader than that of others.

To be even a decent President, one must have some sense of managing people; Trump only knows how to humiliate them and make enemies. That is bad government, bad Presidency. I tend to compare Trump, who is only about getting credit and never taking blame, and Reagan, probably the greatest President of the last century. Reagan was admired even by those who opposed his policies; Trump is a sadly different story.

It just might be that the scale I am thinking on is broader than that of others.
    I hope you are not American. I smell the fear on you. Americans know a stereotype exists for them and yet they embrace it right up until impact. You can't **** yourself and tell the world **** you at the same time. That's dumb.

I disagree about Reagan. I am a person who has been around and I was alive and struggling when old Ronnie Ray Guns ZAP was president. The economy was so bad, it was hard to even get a job at a friggin McDonalds and or Wal Mart. Reagan dismantled the mental health system and most of the patients who were receiving services at in patient facilities ended up clogging the jails and prisons. So I judge a presidency based on how well I am doing, sorry I am so self centered but Reagans trickled down economics almost ruined the US. So whereas Trump is the most abrasive and derisive president, Reagan so far stands alone as the worse president ever well in my time. Andrew Jackson was pretty messed up as well but that is before my time.

Also I am so glad Trump said something about the incident in Virginia, blaming Hillary and her emails. I think it is time for us peace loving liberals to start bringing some firearms to these counter protests.

Not even a newbie yet...

I disagree about Reagan. I am a person who has been around and I was alive and struggling when old Ronnie Ray Guns ZAP was president. The economy was so bad, it was hard to even get a job at a friggin McDonalds and or Wal Mart. Reagan dismantled the mental health system and most of the patients who were receiving services at in patient facilities ended up clogging the jails and prisons. So I judge a presidency based on how well I am doing, sorry I am so self centered but Reagans trickled down economics almost ruined the US. So whereas Trump is the most abrasive and derisive president, Reagan so far stands alone as the worse president ever well in my time. Andrew Jackson was pretty messed up as well but that is before my time.

Also I am so glad Trump said something about the incident in Virginia, blaming Hillary and her emails. I think it is time for us peace loving liberals to start bringing some firearms to these counter protests.
    It is ironic that the greatest and the worst US Presidents of modern times came from the same ideology. Just shows me that ideology counts for less than judgment and competence and knowledge. Reagan was competent, well informed, took advice, and turned out great (among other things he set the US economy on a great growth that Clinton got most of the credit for economic actions usually carry a lag of several years. Of course he, with some help from Mrs. Thatcher, were also able to give the Soviet Union the shove it needed to collapse.

We will have to wait and see about Trump, but so far the record looks not just bad but frightening. To me he comes across as unbelievably self-centered, rather stupid and unwilling to take advice he doesn't like, having no scruples, and prone to tantrums. All this is, I suspect, fairly typical of business "tycoon" types who use their money to bludgeon competitors and customers and suppliers.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you are not American. I smell the fear on you. Americans know a stereotype exists for them and yet they embrace it right up until impact. You can't **** yourself and tell the world **** you at the same time. That's dumb.

I gave your message some thought and decided it isn't worth saying anything to you.

I gave your message some thought and decided it isn't worth saying anything to you.
    I was a ****. I am sorry for that.

Bannon gone all the funny ones are gone, Please Mr Trump don't get rid of Scott Pruitt we don't want that idiot back in Oklahoma.

Gay Chat Admin

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast