Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 905
  1. #861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Day View Post
    im not sure u undersand real life vs a reality show. Most ppl are desensitized. "he is entertaing, whats the big deal"? lmao
    Well I do understand the difference, yes. Am I desensitized to it? Possibly some what. All besides the point though really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Day View Post
    it just shows how dumb ppl are in 1st world countries. The basic sense has been lost as the above post shows.
    Again quite right for most people in 1st world countries! The basic sense to which you refer to though, Who is the bigger idiot, the nation that votes him in based almost entirely on his celebrity status and because the only other real alternative was a woman? Or me, who has enough sense to know that one way or another, America is quite dysfunctional so who really gives a ****?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Day View Post
    ^for you the world is just entertainment, but for other ppl hes playing with their lives just something to think about (:

    You might be protected from him actions doesn't mean the rest of the ppl are.
    People play with and **** up their own lives, outside influence such as who is in Government is but a small fraction of it because guess what, after his term, another one will take his place and then you will have a different set of masses having a cry.

    Just something ... To think about. (:

  2. #862
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In the country near Battambang
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilled Goat View Post
    I really don't see what the big deal is. He is entertaining, he does what no other president does. He is taking a tough stance in the face of political correctness but most importantly, a) it's you idiots that voted for him and b) it's actually not him pulling the strings. So stop jumping on the band wagon and having a mass hysterical cry about it.
    You seem to be holding your hand over your eyes and plugging your ears at the same time.

  3. #863
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In the country near Battambang
    Posts
    38

    Default

    A person who fires people they've just hired is certainly not a good manager. It would appear Trump is simply a bully wanting to blame others for his failures. I dunno -- maybe after a while he will learn, but I doubt it, and in the meantime the world has to get through this.

  4. #864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Merton View Post
    A person who fires people they've just hired is certainly not a good manager. It would appear Trump is simply a bully wanting to blame others for his failures. I dunno -- maybe after a while he will learn, but I doubt it, and in the meantime the world has to get through this.
    He is not a manager though, he is a President. A huge difference. If you understand a spider graph, the variables are completely different, the model. Everything.

    The world is as it always was. On the scale you are thinking of, anyway.

  5. #865
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moosebutt Alaska
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilled Goat View Post
    He is not a manager though, he is a President. A huge difference. If you understand a spider graph, the variables are completely different, the model. Everything.

    The world is as it always was. On the scale you are thinking of, anyway.
    He is a president, but not much of one. Just saying.

  6. #866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    He is a president, but not much of one. Just saying.
    I wouldn't exactly call myself a "Trump supporter" so much as "Someone who sits back and laughs at the media and general American population, frothing at the mouth and raving like lunatics."

  7. #867
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In the country near Battambang
    Posts
    38

    Default

    To be even a decent President, one must have some sense of managing people; Trump only knows how to humiliate them and make enemies. That is bad government, bad Presidency. I tend to compare Trump, who is only about getting credit and never taking blame, and Reagan, probably the greatest President of the last century. Reagan was admired even by those who opposed his policies; Trump is a sadly different story.

    It just might be that the scale I am thinking on is broader than that of others.

  8. #868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Merton View Post
    To be even a decent President, one must have some sense of managing people; Trump only knows how to humiliate them and make enemies. That is bad government, bad Presidency. I tend to compare Trump, who is only about getting credit and never taking blame, and Reagan, probably the greatest President of the last century. Reagan was admired even by those who opposed his policies; Trump is a sadly different story.

    It just might be that the scale I am thinking on is broader than that of others.
    I hope you are not American. I smell the fear on you. Americans know a stereotype exists for them and yet they embrace it right up until impact. You can't **** yourself and tell the world **** you at the same time. That's dumb.

  9. #869
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moosebutt Alaska
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Merton View Post
    To be even a decent President, one must have some sense of managing people; Trump only knows how to humiliate them and make enemies. That is bad government, bad Presidency. I tend to compare Trump, who is only about getting credit and never taking blame, and Reagan, probably the greatest President of the last century. Reagan was admired even by those who opposed his policies; Trump is a sadly different story.

    It just might be that the scale I am thinking on is broader than that of others.
    I disagree about Reagan. I am a person who has been around and I was alive and struggling when old Ronnie Ray Guns ZAP was president. The economy was so bad, it was hard to even get a job at a friggin McDonalds and or Wal Mart. Reagan dismantled the mental health system and most of the patients who were receiving services at in patient facilities ended up clogging the jails and prisons. So I judge a presidency based on how well I am doing, sorry I am so self centered but Reagans trickled down economics almost ruined the US. So whereas Trump is the most abrasive and derisive president, Reagan so far stands alone as the worse president ever well in my time. Andrew Jackson was pretty messed up as well but that is before my time.

    Also I am so glad Trump said something about the incident in Virginia, blaming Hillary and her emails. I think it is time for us peace loving liberals to start bringing some firearms to these counter protests.

  10. #870
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In the country near Battambang
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    I disagree about Reagan. I am a person who has been around and I was alive and struggling when old Ronnie Ray Guns ZAP was president. The economy was so bad, it was hard to even get a job at a friggin McDonalds and or Wal Mart. Reagan dismantled the mental health system and most of the patients who were receiving services at in patient facilities ended up clogging the jails and prisons. So I judge a presidency based on how well I am doing, sorry I am so self centered but Reagans trickled down economics almost ruined the US. So whereas Trump is the most abrasive and derisive president, Reagan so far stands alone as the worse president ever well in my time. Andrew Jackson was pretty messed up as well but that is before my time.

    Also I am so glad Trump said something about the incident in Virginia, blaming Hillary and her emails. I think it is time for us peace loving liberals to start bringing some firearms to these counter protests.
    It is ironic that the greatest and the worst US Presidents of modern times came from the same ideology. Just shows me that ideology counts for less than judgment and competence and knowledge. Reagan was competent, well informed, took advice, and turned out great (among other things he set the US economy on a great growth that Clinton got most of the credit for economic actions usually carry a lag of several years. Of course he, with some help from Mrs. Thatcher, were also able to give the Soviet Union the shove it needed to collapse.

    We will have to wait and see about Trump, but so far the record looks not just bad but frightening. To me he comes across as unbelievably self-centered, rather stupid and unwilling to take advice he doesn't like, having no scruples, and prone to tantrums. All this is, I suspect, fairly typical of business "tycoon" types who use their money to bludgeon competitors and customers and suppliers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilled Goat View Post
    I hope you are not American. I smell the fear on you. Americans know a stereotype exists for them and yet they embrace it right up until impact. You can't **** yourself and tell the world **** you at the same time. That's dumb.

    I gave your message some thought and decided it isn't worth saying anything to you.

  11. #871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Merton View Post
    I gave your message some thought and decided it isn't worth saying anything to you.
    I was a ****. I am sorry for that.

  12. #872
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moosebutt Alaska
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Bannon gone all the funny ones are gone, Please Mr Trump don't get rid of Scott Pruitt we don't want that idiot back in Oklahoma.

  13. #873
    Gay Chat Admin
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tallgrass prairie
    Posts
    6,191

    Default


  14. #874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    Bannon gone all the funny ones are gone, Please Mr Trump don't get rid of Scott Pruitt we don't want that idiot back in Oklahoma.
    don't fire pruitt until we see his "critique on climate science". should be legitimate

  15. #875

    Default

    long odds. the deep state must be coy if it doesnt want tens of thousands of yazoo yokels and loco-unos marching down the streets and armed with ar-15s, demanding the reinstatement of Comrade von Gingerino.
    Last edited by ferenczy; 09-08-2017 at 09:09 PM. Reason: prep. bloat

  16. #876
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moosebutt Alaska
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Trump keeps them coming, he claims to have talked to the president of the US Virgin Islands, which a president should know that he or she is the president of the US Virgin Islands and who they were talking to was the governor. I swear where are Trump supporters? Please explain why we should feel comfortable with this moron as POTUS?

  17. #877
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,931

    Default


  18. #878
    Intermediate Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Lock her up. TRUMP this bitch.
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Trump won't ever be impeached. Bet on it.

    Dumb ass Democrats wanted all these "investigations" and haven't showed that Trump has any connection with Russia or committed any crimes but has shown that Mrs Bill Clinton and Barry Obama colluded with and took bribes from RUSSIA. Every single thing they accused Trump of they were/are doing. Been proven.

    Motto of this - be careful what you wish for - you just might get it.

    Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

    Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
    Thomas Jefferson

    �Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.�
    General Mattis



  19. #879
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Posts
    1,037
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Behold! The face of a genius...



    How the Hell did we get to this point?

  20. #880
    Intermediate Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Lock her up. TRUMP this bitch.
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG CHIEF FRED View Post
    Personally I'm fùcking sick and tired listening about the Russia gate Trump 2016 election probe. Media move the **** on already, every fùcking day on news the same bullsh!t news. There's other stuff going on the world. It's time that the media covered other stuff going on. ffs!
    There is no Trump/Russia collusion but it has been shown there is Clinton/Obama/Russian collusion.

    Obama Administration - the most corruption administration in the history of the country. Bar none.
    Last edited by Arlo - the Pale Rider; 11-11-2017 at 10:37 AM.

    Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

    Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
    Thomas Jefferson

    �Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.�
    General Mattis



 

 
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.