Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

I had to google this, cuz I didn't know. I searched thru the zillion of names and chose the one that I liked.

Rick Savage, bass player for Def Leppard (My all time fav. band!)

I talk too much!

River Phoenix - Born 1970 - Died October 31st 1993

Positive sentiments, having a hell of a time and it's evident
    Don't question my relevance, I've started on this so I'm back in my element.

Jose Mourinho & Ellen DeGeneres...... 26th January.

Ƴσυ cαη'т вєαт мє, αηɗ уσυ кησω ιт, I cαη ѕмєƖƖ тнє Ɩαcк σf cσηfιɗєηcє αηɗ ѕєє тнє fєαя ιη уσυя єуєѕ, уσυ кησω уσυ αяє αƖяєαɗу вєαтєη.

Dating Chat Mod

British comedian Sue Perkins - 22nd September 1969

Intermediate Newbie

Mila Kunis
    Halle Berry
    Steve Martin
    Andddddddd Danielle Steel

I have the same birthday as Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano. Now that's gangster

i know sounds cliche but, Jesus Christ
    decemeber baby

April 24. Barbara Streisand. Wonderful singer.

☆GC☆

- - - Updated - - -

And catsmeow I freaking love Def Leppard! Awesome.for.u!!

☆GC☆

My birthday,

My Cake

~ ''A hero can be anyone even as a man doing something simple and reassuring ad putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended''~

Platinum Member
    Blog Entries

(Actor & Stand-up Comedian)
    New York City, U.S.Ameri
    (Father of Protestantism and Church Reformer)
    18 February 1546Eisleben, Germany

(Singer-songwriter)
    Longview, Texas, United StatesAmerican1981

miranda lambert , Brittany Murphy , ashton kutcher , richard Burton

Personality Traits & Characteristic of Famous People Born on November 10

Personality
    For a Scorpio born on November 10, determination, will power, strength and confidence comes automatically. These people are full of energy and can liven up any situation or gathering. They are righteous in their belief and do not succumb to fears of any sort. Instead, these people are willing to work hard to achieve the goals and if need be even face danger. Focused, dominating, competitive, dramatic and resourceful are other qualities that come naturally to November 10 individuals. What’s more, these individuals are endowed with great creative and communicative faculties and hence are able to achieve success using these two traits. Additionally, they possess a keen sense of intelligence which makes them accomplish everything in life.

Health
    Individuals born on November 10 are blessed with good health and vibrancy. These people are fully aware of the benefits of indulging in a nutritious diet and including exercise in their daily routine. If these individuals stick to their schedule and maintain a healthy regimen throughout their life, they are likely to live strong and sturdy well into old age. Though these individuals are mostly slim and svelte in their youth days, they have a tendency to gain weight in the middle ages. As such, they are advised to increase their fitness and exercise level as they grow up.

Finance
    Financially, individuals born on November 10 have a stable and secured condition. They are adept at handling finances and have the skill of staying on a budget. Managing money comes automatically to those with this birthdate. Though they are intelligent and very well understand the importance of saving money for future, these people have a generous nature and often spend money foolishly. Due to this, they need to be careful with their finances and take judicious decision while spending money.

Career
    A challenging work is the only impetus that makes November 10th born individuals pick up a profession in life. These people are interested in jobs that stimulate them intellectually as well as mentally. They mostly are apt for vocations in the field of philosophy, science and religion as they have a deep understanding of the same. Their determination and the will to work hard make these individuals perfect for business and self-employment as well. Whatever the choice it, November 10th individuals successfully reach the topmost position of their vocation.

Relationships, Marriage & Children
    Individuals sharing this birthdate have an idealistic view regarding relationships. They are utmost loyal and dedicated towards their family members and friends and have the ability to bond with people on a spiritual level. These people are totally devoted to their family members and remain in touch with their childhood morals and values. Though in the process, they often face severe heartache, they do not forsake their idealistic view. In matters of love too, these people follow the perfectionist route. They look not just for a partner but a soul mate who is compatible with them at every step of life. The ideal partner is one who shares similar interest and liking and has similar goals. In matters of parenting, they are believers of the old school of thought and rarely give in to changes and modernism. They have a lot of expectations from the little ones. November 10 individuals think that whatever they respected as child, their children should follow suit and respect it too.

Lucky Color: Copper, Gold
    Lucky Number: 1, 10, 19, 28, 37, 46, 55
    Lucky Days (of the week): Monday, Thursday, Sunday
    Lucky Days (of the month): 1, 10, 19
    Last edited by twinkle toez; 09-24-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Dating Chat Mod

Anne of Cleaves, Queen of England and 4th wife of Henry VIII
    Born in Dusseldorf, Holy Roman Empire - 22nd September 1515

I'm 40 today Abs shoot me now please 😭

Girls Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

​keira knightly and james caan-march 26th

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Indira Gandhi and James Garfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Doodddss! You're a Scorpio? Me, tooooo!
    ~ Sanguine

To the precipice and the abyss where all the village and all the world fell abruptly into the unechoing emptiness of infinity ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Bing Crosby
    James Brown
    Ann B. Davis ( Alice on The Brady Bunch )

MAY 3!!!

I talk too much!

Gene Kelly

Positive sentiments, having a hell of a time and it's evident
    Don't question my relevance, I've started on this so I'm back in my element.

Dating Chat Mod

Quinlan/The Born from 'The Strain' aka British Actor Rupert Penry Jones - 22nd September 1970

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12