Default are vpns allowed ?

Hi are people allowed to A VPN to come and chat in the chat rooms ? any info please thank you from down under Resson I ask is my ISP block a lot of sites some bull crap lol.dam censors here a joke and web blocking etc.

Hi Ninjaman,

VPN's currently seem to be blocked/having issues with Adult Chat only. This is why you are getting the white screen when trying to enter.
    I am not sure why this is, only admin will be able to shed light on this. Not great considering the recent repealing of the FCC’s Internet Privacy Rules.
    Probably implemented in adult chat only because of the unsavory types which frequent the room.
    Would be great to get some info on this from official chat avenue source. Seems like it is effecting a lot of people with the amount of views on the tech support threads.

Gay Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

I use a Smart DNS it does not replace my mian IP so when i log in i still come from Aus but when i got to watch Netflix US its switched on

same with CBS ,

Its a very great area as people who use the VPN are one who Generally to do the wrong thing like spam the chat or advertises for illegal things like ppl under age.

We call them IP roller they come in once kicked they come back again CM could fix this by simple putting that server on the Ban List.

Netlix does it to certain VPN holders so I dont see why its too much of issue here.

They are being used

Not using a vpn is stupid. With so many using malware and hacking. It be like having one nite stand not using a condom.

Universal Forum Mod

The reason many vpn's are blocked is because when people are banned they try to circumvent their bans by using vpns. Anyone else using them for other reasons kinda gets the short end of the stick on this one.

Intermediate Member

Sure they use all means to be with other people.
    And with good reason.
    First of all, you cant tell someone what or how to write for his money(the one he pays from his pocket for the internet)
    Secondly, why ban someone for his words when they don't ban people for their deeds.
    This all internet social thing is going the wrong way...from the beginning
    When you're dead, you're dead...that's it!

Get an ISP that doesnt suck and/or move out of whatever 3rd world country you live in

No, we do not allow VPNs.
    "No, you can't be a mod!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    No, we do not allow VPNs.
    Don't allow and actually stop are two very different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Adam View Post
    Not using a vpn is stupid. With so many using malware and hacking. It be like having one nite stand not using a condom.
    Wait, what? A VPN won't protect you from those paranoid assumptions in any way....
    Usurping Threads Since 2004

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by StubleU View Post
    Don't allow and actually stop are two very different things.

Wait, what? A VPN won't protect you from those paranoid assumptions in any way....

LOL!!! welcome to c/a circa big cheif fred's timewarp, aka john 123 aka at least 9 other names. no matter how much you are correct fred will deny it and then start stalking your posts giving you dislikes, sh1tposting about you until you post back, then he'll go running to forum mods whingeing about how much of a horrible forum person you are.

btw nice to see you.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Intermediate Member

Its not only Fred the froggy doing it.
    Some admins and mods do the same thing(multiple accounts)
    Like Aquilla...
    When you're dead, you're dead...that's it!

Speechless

i was about to say, probably not, cause vpn's can be used to avoid bans and kicks on this site