Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Chances are since you're using an Android device, it's going straight to the html version of chat, unless you've already tried forcing it to use the desktop version (not sure if you're on a tablet or phone) then I'm not too sure. As for as my knowledge goes the issue came about from the last flash update itself and is a cache issue.

Senior Newbie

I am using an android, and so far found one browser that can actually force chat into desktop ( two, actually, but I don't count Firefox because it refuses to display text or recognize text fields ). The rest seem to run into a serious problem, for reasons unknown to me, about making chat ave notice it's requesting the desktop website and instead will only show me the mobile version. Still haven't figured out why this happens with most browsers I've tried. Most of them have the same mechanism as puffin browser, which is a setting that covers all webpages rather than being like firefox and doing it on a per-page/website basis. These two are still the only ones I've run across that seem to manage to trick the site so far. If anyone else feels like trying some things out and posting their results, that'd be awesome.=3
    Thank you for being awesome and helping me try to figure this out, Alex! It makes me happy to know that someone is willing to put up with my weirdness in trying to make this work for the mobile users.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

Not even a newbie yet...

When will I be able to chat on General Chat again? I'm not sure if this is going to sound corny but I do miss chatting in General chat and it's been awhile since I chatted there after the new update. I want to know if being re-directed to a different room on mobile is a permanent thing or do we have some kind of hope that everything will go back to normal for mobile users once again.

Default Just admit you don't care about mobile users

It's been months on end now, and the mobile aspect of the chatrooms still aren't working. They've been replaced by a shoddy imitation that doesn't ever work and no one ever uses and segregates the mobile users from the rest of the users. This isn't enough. Mobile chatters don't want to chat amongst themselves, they want to chat with everyone else. There was a redirection issue going on, and since I've used the illegal way to circumvent the idiotic new mobile to be able to log in with the rest of chatters(by using the link that goes "http://server15....") that issue has ceased. So if the original issue with the flashchat is no longer there, why the hell I'd this crappy imitation still here?
    What is being done to fix this? Why have there been no updates about this issue? I'm convinced that no one actively cares because this is an issue that could've been fixed forever ago.
    And please, before some piggywiggie dullard tells me about "just use desktop", do you honestly think I would be complaining if I could?

Senior Newbie

I've tried using the direct link, but every time I've tried to use it, it tells me the link no longer exists.=/ Would you mind sending me that link in PM so I can make sure it's the same one I need? I get the feeling I might be able to get it to work...possibly.
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by cozmokittee View Post
    I've tried using the direct link, but every time I've tried to use it, it tells me the link no longer exists.=/ Would you mind sending me that link in PM so I can make sure it's the same one I need? I get the feeling I might be able to get it to work...possibly.
    Coz please share the link with me as well if you get it

Intermediate Newbie

omg what part of things are fine just the way they r dont u understand? omg leave my boyz chat alone, do not like being redirected.....guess ill just spend an awful lot more time n here until.i can chat w my friendlings again. And fyi i can chat for hours everyday. Yay forums im ur problem until its fixd

Intermediate Newbie

ok...Questions...where r mods on new version?
    Fact- you have 5 chatters n boyz chat mobile rn thats 5 lol.
    Only ppl n there besides myself are 3 creepers n 1 phone scammer.
    Question...if mod was there...hed have kick the 4 of them out...leaving just myself and the mod?
    Fact- im only reg there DUDE!
    Got chatters asking to c boys naked right in main chat....asking 4 pics
    ...no.mods no policing ...just ped o city.
    Software is bogus ...the fonts r crap....
    its not user friendly

chat avenue supports this then it supports the creepers n the weirdos...the old way is better cuz mods can kick them out.

u should not let us even n there until its 100% ready w mods we already know n trust. not sum strangers we dont know...cuz then most of us will say f it n leave.

I do not support the new version...its not safe to chat in.

Intermediate Newbie

I just had a blast in the "new and improved" boys chat.

I got asked to send a 42 yr pld dad pics of meh willy....oh boy!
    I got asked to meet a guy in dallas, ....gay 4 pay lol ...
    I got trolled by a fake trying to pretend to be a reg....haha so outed! Couldn't name not 1 mod lol
    and finally just met a fake 13 year old that felt like sharing that he was ji z zing all over himself.

So welcome to the new and improved modless adminless boys chat hell.

Intermediate Newbie

Lions cub is "AWAKE" my add is at defcon25 ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfan101 View Post
    I got asked to send a 42 yr pld dad pics of meh willy....oh boy! .
    Ah, soz to hear that, Lionsfan101.

It gets worse, though, ha:

We have a 44-year-old in General who is apparently keen on sending pics of his willy...

Your Lions play some nobody team - 'Old Scotland Expats'? - on my Sky in 90 minutes. Will tape it!
    Last edited by The2Game; 08-25-2017 at 10:19 PM.

In the words of Gizmo "BRIGHT LIGHT BRIGHT LIGHT" and also a song by Manfred Mann..... BLINDED BY THE LIGHT..... What I'm trying to get at is.... ITS WAY TO GOD DAMN BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Ƴσυ cαη'т вєαт мє, αηɗ уσυ кησω ιт, I cαη ѕмєƖƖ тнє Ɩαcк σf cσηfιɗєηcє αηɗ ѕєє тнє fєαя ιη уσυя єуєѕ, уσυ кησω уσυ αяє αƖяєαɗу вєαтєη.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345