Default I wish this site could have a Christian room.

I wish this site could have a Christian room. :-).

Sincerely,

Princessa

Senior Newbie

I have been after Chatmaster for a long time to have a blacks only chat room and so far my pleads have been totally ignored.

Speechless

Greetings BlackLivesMatter,

My i ask why such request?

Then most of the chat sites must include chat rooms for black white then the half-cast= mixed race black and white,mmmmmm wow i am glad and hopeful no Administrator will open such door to racism or discrimination as we are all the same regardless our skin color.

Chat Avenue is one and one for all all kind of people cultural religions or skin color Its open minded place and welcome everyone and defend and protect chatters of all ethnicity beliefs young and mature.

Defeating racism, tribalism, intolerance and all forms of discrimination will liberate us all, victim and perpetrator alike.

Last edited by Untouchable; 05-31-2017 at 06:45 AM.
    When people bully you,most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.
    Be careful what you say to people,you wouldn’t want the next time you see them to be in a casket.

Boys Chat Mod

If he opens up a Satanic Chat room then I'll be okay with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itz Unknown View Post
    I never heard of this?? :/ The chat will not be the same without your typical smartass remarks!

Boys Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Greetings BlackLivesMatter,

My i ask why such request?

Then most of the chat sites must include chat rooms for black white then the half-cast= mixed race black and white,mmmmmm wow i am glad and hopeful no Administrator will open such door to racism or discrimination as we are all the same regardless our skin color.

Chat Avenue is one and one for all all kind of people cultural religions or skin color Its open minded place and welcome everyone and defend and protect chatters of all ethnicity beliefs young and mature.

Defeating racism, tribalism, intolerance and all forms of discrimination will liberate us all, victim and perpetrator alike.
    I believe the whole blacks only chat was a sarcastic joke made by BlackLivesMatter in response to this post lol. If chat master made a Christians only chat then he'd have to make one for every religion and no site developer has the time or resources for that. You want to talk about Christianity? Then talk about it. Don't need a chat room for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itz Unknown View Post
    I never heard of this?? :/ The chat will not be the same without your typical smartass remarks!

Intermediate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Itz Jay View Post
    I believe the whole blacks only chat was a sarcastic joke made by BlackLivesMatter in response to this post lol. If chat master made a Christians only chat then he'd have to make one for every religion and no site developer has the time or resources for that. You want to talk about Christianity? Then talk about it. Don't need a chat room for it.
    As long as you don't talk about it to talk DOWN about ANY other person, it's fine. Lesbian chat regularly gets Bible Thumping morons in there. I have to school them on Christianity, and of course, they never listen.

boys chat reg

how bout we just start another non-controersy room about politics lmao. If you want to talk about religion go to church lol. That kinda shi t starts fights holmez. I think u im the wrong place, go.join a debate team 4 that ****
    Im mean time we just chilln up n here.
    Itz Jay hiya wuz up holmez...
    This is in response to first post om thread.
    Kk byee tt u grlz later

Silver Member

~Been back 5 mins and acts like he knows everything~

Problem is there would have to be a room for every kind of subject as to not offend anyone left out if they start adding rooms like these

Nope

I STILL don't do woo woos
    Ố_ỏ TǿsspǿT ỏ_Ố

Senior Newbie

[QUOTE=Itz Jay;5025018]I believe the whole blacks only chat was a sarcastic joke made by BlackLivesMatter in response to this post lol. If chat master made a Christians only chat then he'd have to make one for every religion and no site developer has the time or resources for that. You want to talk about Christianity? Then talk about it. Don't need a chat room for it.[/QUOTE

You get me, finally. What a lot of people fail to realize is I am in fact white so most miss the joke. Seriously I only want chat avenue to get another arcade. With the chat rooms like they are and forums dead, the arcade was the main reason I visited C.A.
    Last edited by BlackLivesMatter; 08-16-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfan101 View Post
    how bout we just start another non-controersy room
    No such thing as ‘non-controversial’ in Chat, Lionsfan.

Why, just in General Chat, I have been abused for:

• Using a font size (Arial 14) that is ‘too large’ for the abuser’s eyes
    • Ditto re my choice of font colour
    • Not agreeing 100% with an abuser when, clearly, if I wasn’t such a , I would know he is always right, right?
    • Using sentences with too many of them silly-bill thingies
    • Being Australian (Ooo, that one hurt!)
    • Being a Girl (Lemme check. Whew! Nope, still 101% boy )
    • Being Gay (Nope!)
    • Being Catholic (Eh?)
    • Being Racist (Double Eh?)

About the only thing I haven't been accused of is, shudder, being a Lions fan!

Not even a newbie yet...

I'm not sure if you're the same person that brought this up a while ago, but it spawned a thread with some interesting discussion that sadly doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I'm just wondering if you're okay with there being a room for all other religions/cults/communities as well? I'm not sure how that would even be possible given that they number in the thousands for religions alone. It would probably be impossible to moderate anyway.

Speechless
    Blog Entries

The2Game you deserve all the abuse, coz you're a damn Aussie gay girl, jesus-loving, racist with horrible font and always disagree with me even though everyone knows I'm always right. I like the silly-bill thingies though. So keep that up.

Seriously though, the idea of a 'fight room' would be great! Then the mods can boot people from all other rooms for bringing up, race, religion, whatever else people love ****ing on others about - you know, the whole'us vs them' BS. There is so much abuse from every side..I should know It would be what the 'adult room' equivalent is for h****-f****, for angry tools like myself...yayyyyy!!

PS I hate you for being a Lions fan. *****-bag.
    PSS Disclaimer : I never said this....I think you're lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    No such thing as ‘non-controversial’ in Chat, Lionsfan.

Why, just in General Chat, I have been abused for:

• Using a font size (Arial 14) that is ‘too large’ for the abuser’s eyes
    • Ditto re my choice of font colour
    • Not agreeing 100% with an abuser when, clearly, if I wasn’t such a , I would know he is always right, right?
    • Using sentences with too many of them silly-bill thingies
    • Being Australian (Ooo, that one hurt!)
    • Being a Girl (Lemme check. Whew! Nope, still 101% boy )
    • Being Gay (Nope!)
    • Being Catholic (Eh?)
    • Being Racist (Double Eh?)

About the only thing I haven't been accused of is, shudder, being a Lions fan!

Speechless
    Blog Entries

Jesus is everywhere, in our hearts and minds - we do not need a room for Him

Quote Originally Posted by Princessa View Post
    I wish this site could have a Christian room. :-).

Sincerely,

Princessa

boys chat reg

i dont believe in god or religion. ok ill ask the same question my dad would ask you?

if "God" is perfect then wouldn't everything he created be perfect?
    if he created us, and he was perfect, we would be perfect.
    if he creates something thats not perfect then he is not perfect.

so in short its one big fairytale... like santa or the easter bunny.

religion or the bible teaches hatred. causes most wars and brainwashes many ppl.

why would a "loving" God create a place like hell?
    why would a "loving God cause it to flood?
    why would a forgiving God not forgive and send people to be tortured?
    it sounds equivilant to is is......not a loving God.

God if he is real is on the same lines as a terroris t.

now chew on that....

Lionsfan101, turn that tee shirt inside out!

Santa and the Easter Bunny are fairytales?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You can make a Christian room, but be sure it's gonna take 0,1 microseconds before the trolling starts in there, so the room would lose it's purpose.

How about a religion room? I've had Christianity force-fed down my throat since before puberty. Although, once religion debate starts in the room and people talk about Islam, that's when it all goes south. Religious "debate" is better suited for forums, than a chatroom, where people are forced to pause and actually read things out before clicking the submit button, rather than spewing a bunch of ignorant hateful comments.

Platinum Member

This is pretty much in the same category as a political chat that was floated as an idea a few years ago. Has it happened? No. Will this happen? No.

Be fun modding a Christian chat I can only imagine it Lmfao omfg just imagine the hacking it would get roflol

We don't need rooms, we need new mods that won't kick when writing about politics, religion, racial differences...
    Those are the things from everyday life that we think about.

Fences, rules, and borders are meant to be for the cattle and wild animals...they are not for the people.
    Don't change your passion for glory.