Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 117 of 117

Thread: I'm In

  1. #101
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Angelo d'Mysterioso View Post
    Final update, I think, of this one, due to Orange being a slacker and liking my post a week after everyone else. Here's the link...

    https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...=1#post5031117
    Update it again...
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

  2. #102
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Many miles from Spancil Hill.
    Posts
    7,952

    Default

    frying nemo & orange - sorry guys but I know nothing about either of you



    Coppula eam, se non posit acceptera jocularum

    CoconutsGlow

  3. #103
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    A world where fashion outshines morality.
    Posts
    750
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    There are still many people missing their post. More your asses. IF YOURE IN. YOURE IN. -Shakes fist-


  4. #104
    Speechless
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    smoll cute little bunnies with baby noses and floppy ears
    Posts
    13
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    i'm in cause i'm bored

  5. #105

    Default

    i will do all of you

  6. #106
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    AlexTheMadman: I only know so much of you from that group chat. You seem like a nice kid. Down to earth and easy to converse with.


    Miranda: Ah, Miranda. We've been through so much and I'm so glad that you're still around. You're a great friend to me and you put up with a lot of my crap. I'll never forget how we first started talking and how we bonded over cats literally killing themselves trying to make a jump. I'll never forget all the good times you gave me and the happiness you still give me to this day. You're a great friend and I don't even need to hope you get the best from life because I already know that you will. And I pray that one day you finally lose your virginity.


    Owls: zzz


    Minz: D I V E R S I T Y. You seem cool from what I read in that group chat (which is all I have to judge you on since it's all we've talked in) and I hope dating chat user Damion converts and loves you as much as he loves the radioactive and biohazard symbols in his username.


    Kate: I think I'm a little harsh on you sometimes. Like with my banter. Sorry!


    Abriel: No I don't really want to moderate and it's great seeing you post a little more.


    Victoria: You're pretty cool. And you laugh at my really terrible unfunny jokes.


    Shebell: You're one hell of a militant lesbo vegan yet very reasonable and down to earth at the same time. This contrast makes you interesting to talk to.


    Hudson: You legitimately make me laugh with some of the stuff you come up with and you're very, very intelligent. Far more than me that's for sure.


    Kelly: <3 you. Known you for years and I can tell you anything and it'll be kept sacred. Legit great friend. I like how we go months without talking and then randomly talk.


    iamcupcake: You're great. You make me laugh, you make me happy. I'm glad you private messaged me back in December with owl's snapchat. You're hot as hell. Your boobs are pretty nice too. (Get fucked owls.)


    Dyke: Thank you for giving my ex some hot lovin' for a month or so. <3


    Vainglorious: I honestly don't remember much about you. I think you're that girl who had world war three with Chelle or something.


    ZeroNeo: You're awesome. You make me laugh. Also to people reading this guy is world champion in WoW he wins everything and gets all the bitches.


    Natalie: I remember I used to try to harass you like a pillock in RC and it never worked. You made a pretty good kids chat admin though and you seem nice from what little I know of you.


    iAllsa: God you're cute.


    Chelle: I've known you the longest. A whole decade. We've been through a lot. I remember when you were doing your teacher app and I helped you out with it that night. I remember that you had doubts and didn't know if you wanted to submit it. Lo' and behold you got accepted. And look at you now! Love or hate you. I always believed in you.


    orange: You've been dealt a tough hand as of recent. You're a based Jew. Would not gas.


    sarahlynn: I like talking to you in that really dead and buried group with no messages. You're laid back as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byte View Post
    Try lifting a watermelon on ur own bitch.



  7. #107
    Speechless
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    smoll cute little bunnies with baby noses and floppy ears
    Posts
    13
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Short letters to my friends,

    Dyke

    Hello Amanda. Thanks for liking my post and giving me another excuse to gush about how much ily. I think you’re lovely and beautiful and I always have. I don’t know if you get this a lot but you have a great smile. You are so positive, bright and always come across as optimistic. This is why it was always hard for me to hear if you’re upset irl, or to see people starting drama with you, because I don’t want anyone to change that aura about you. I love your personality and the way you’re never bitchy or catty with people. You are the complete opposite of me so I think we make a good contrast. I wish I listened to you more in the past. I wish we talked more, and had stuff to talk about, too. I hope that I still have the privilege of calling you my friend, despite all these years and the fact I did lie to you in the past about who I was. Well, I just think you’re too cool, Amanda. And you’re not going to have to find love, because you’re so great - love will find you. A truly wonderful, beautiful, bright, smart person.

    Vainglorious

    I am so happy that things are so good for you right now. I love seeing you post about some of your passions and hobbies, such as your kids at school and your love of make-up brands. I just think it’s great to be so confident in yourself and I am in awe of the confidence and happiness that you exude. You have always been there for me, and you are always honest with me. Not even my real life friends would probably do that – and you know what? I love it. I appreciate it. Because you’re always real with me. That is so valuable to me, because a lot of people on here will say one thing to your face then another behind your back. But nope, you’re real. Just, a wonderful person that deserves way more recognition. Thank you for always, always being my friend. I will always, always be yours – (if you’re okay with that!). Please always check in here with me so I can see your life blossom even more!


    Shebell.

    Hey, godbell! I’ve only talked to you a few times and it’s been mainly drama in the past but the few times I’ve spoken to you privately were great experiences for me. I feel like if we knew each other in Uni we’d be close friends. You have a passion for life that’s unlike anyone I’ve ever met, and I know you’ll use that passion to contribute something so meaningful to the world. (I’m still trying to find my purpose so that’s why I really appreciate when I see someone who has that spark, that something, that I know they’ll use to change the world for the better). You are kind, pretty, and funny. You always stick up for what you think is right and you have the power to change people’s opinions. I would love to get to know you more but I am not great at personal relationships on this website so I’ll just admire you from a distance to avoid drama. <3


    Dindu Nuffin

    Hello! I wish you’d post more because we were actually quite friendly in the past. From what I know about you, which is very little, I just like you as a person. You’re funny, pleasant and you don’t have a mob mentality, which is awesome. From my end, I think you’re great. Not quite sure what you think of me But I’ll always be interested in your posts and what you have to say.

    ZeroNeo

    Hey, Liam. I think you’re a funny guy who really contributes positively to this forum and in your own personal life. I want the best for you, I want you to find love, because you already seem to have happiness + success down. I think your accent is an amazing addition to C/A’s collection of accents, and I just feel like you bring a really calm but funny atmosphere to this place, which is much needed. You have carved a really special place in everyone’s hearts here and I just think there can’t be any person on here that has an issue with you because you’re nice to everyone! Thank you for always being pleasant, kind and friendly to me. And you defended me a lot of times when you never had to! You are a great person.

    Sebiya J

    Hey, Sebiya! Wow look at us. We are awesome! I’m always happy to see pictures of you and your friends on FaceBook and see you blossoming into a wonderful, smart, beautiful young woman. You have always been nice to me and I hope one day I can contribute something as positive to your life as you have mine. You’re an example to me and I’m so glad that you’re pursuing your dreams, the world is your oyster girl! I would love to catch up with you once you catch a breath from all that Uni work. Don’t worry, your 3rd year is going to be really great but make sure you get that work in so you don’t have to panic like me at the end of it!! I’m always thrilled to hear about your success, so definitely catch up with me when you have time? Love you!

    Natalie

    Hey, Natalie. I am so glad you became Kids Chat admin previously, and may I just say a belated congratulation to you for that now, because I don’t think I ever got the chance to in the past. From my brief time modding with you, I just think you genuinely, genuinely care so much about the safety of kids + teens online, so I can’t think of anyone better than you to have done that job. You’re unbelievably organized and fair with people in chat, so I’m just sure you’re successful irl because that trait will get you far in life. I don’t remember if we have had any drama in the past but I just don’t have anything bad to say about you, only love and respect for your contributions to this site. I always enjoy your posts, though less frequent lately, I can only assume you’ve found ‘a life’ and happiness outside of C/A, so I just congratulate you on that!

  8. #108
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    32

    Default

    ​I don't know too too many ppl on here. But I'm in.

  9. #109
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Posts
    1,037
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady. View Post
    ​I don't know too too many ppl on here. But I'm in.
    I always find if you have no idea who the person is, just be nice about them (hey, great hair!) or failing that go bizarre and describe them as hobbit dwarf hunters with bad eyesight. Works for me.

    And a update, because Dindu is a damn slacker!

    Dindu: Vaguely remember you around gen chat but not seen you in a while, I'm guessing you're in a forum state of mind at the moment so I suppose I'll see you around here a bit. As for the fight over Brexit, I have no memory of that but seeing as how at the time I was sorta insane it's more than likely I did argue with you. Who won though, that's the important point, I'm saying I did.

  10. #110

    Default

    im in
    10char

  11. #111
    Speechless
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    smoll cute little bunnies with baby noses and floppy ears
    Posts
    13
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Kelly

    Kelly! Where do I start I think you're amazingly talented and the most chill, humble, modest girl ever. I've only had the pleasure to speak with you like once and that was in a group call, but honestly you're so funny and down to earth, and you carry any conversations that you're in. You have a great aura about you and I have the highest respect for you. I feel really privileged to even be able to call you my friend and I know you're going to do such great things in life and have loads of success. When you follow your heart and passion, you can do anything, and though I don't know what your passion is, I think your artistic talent is amazing. I still have the pictures you drew on my phone's screensaver everyone asks me about it! When I didn't know you, I kinda had this opinion of you that I thought you'd be like super catty and stuck up, but no, like you're legit the total opposite of that, actually couldn't be further from it. You've always stuck up for your friends and what you think is right, and you're not afraid to go against the majority's opinion if you disagree. You're truly the best and most loyal friend anyone could have, Kelly. My only negative thing is I wish we could be closer but I'm really bad at friendships especially on here


    Sarahlynn

    Sarahlynn! You managed to get involved in loads of circles without ever actually pissing anyone off, that's an amazing talent actually! I think you're like miss congeniality, you know? You probably only liked my post out of being kind to me, aha. You have a nice heart and I think you're probably a really great teacher. You strike the right balance between being kind to people and also poking fun where it's appropriate, and I think you're an excellent mod. You've dedicated a lot to this website and pretty much everyone likes you when I come to think about it; like I've never seen you involved in drama. You probably shade people in such a classy way that nobody even notices outside the person you wanted to shade. Slay.


    Mark

    It was cool of you to like my post, definitely made me smile. Well, I don't know exactly what to say here. I think we both will never, ever be best friends haha. We said some bad things to each other. But I will say also that I think you're fabulous, very good looking but I'm also glad you stopped taking C/A seriously to focus on your family (I assume). I think if I had to describe you in a word it would be 'Outrageous'. Some of your posts I know have just literally been to create drama, which isnt always bad because even though it's something that people say they hate but they miss it when it's gone. I totally get where you come from when you did that. People can't be happy and love each other all the time, if that happened in TV and Movies we'd all get bored pretty quickly. Sometimes you cross a line, sometimes you've said really dumb things, but so have I. We all have. I'd still like to be on as good terms as possible with you and I'd like to be able to say we're over it and can be cool with each other at least.

    iAlissa

    I was gonna start this with "oh my god you're so pretty!" but then I was like, she gets that all the time she's probably desensitised to it, so better not. So I'll say, your artwork is great and I really wish you'd post a bit more so we could get to know you more! You probably have an awesome personality to match your awesome looks, but I haven't had the fortune to meet you personally. From an outsider's perspective you seem calm, down to earth and really chill. You haven't been involved in any drama outside of Teen Chat things. You also seem really passionate about protecting younger/teens online, which is something I'm really on board with too. I also think you and Kelly might make amazing friends, tbh?!


    iamcupcake

    Hiiiii Ugh I just miss your posting and I hope you're okay. We used to be friends, then I guess we weren't because of bitter becky or something, and now I don't know I just feel like I miss your posts and I just... I jus LiKE YOU OKAY. I'm sorry for offending you in the past but it's all banter. I do have loads of respect for you even if I haven't shown it before. I just can't not like you cause you're too funny, without even trying as well. lIKE BLAIRE WHITE AND YOUR TWITTER TROLLING i can't even. too cute to hate


    AlexTheMadman

    Hi Alex! I honestly haven't spoken to you in a long time but I have nothing bad to say about you and I'm really glad Teen Chat is left in capable hands. It's great that you're so involved in photography, I think that must be one of the coolest jobs around and it shows you're really following your passion in life. You're photographs are something fans of different generations will treasure when we're all long gone, how cool is that?! Anyways, I think your posts are really great and you've hired excellent moderators who just bring such a young and cool vibe to the forum. Great work, dude!

  12. #112

    Default

    frying nemo - unfortunately i don't know you well enough to say anything more specific about you. i would assume you have some sort of quality or trait that allowed you to stand out to others, being that you're a mod. but if you ever want to chat, shoot me a msg, data rates apply.

    orange - ride or die, w/o a doubt. feel like regardless of time or distance, nothing can break the friendship we have. it might not be the same nor we might not talk as much, but it's always clear whenever we speak to each other that the companionship has stayed the same. still need to catch up w you, need to make every moment count!

    miranda - you're a horrible admin. i hope you're doing well. we gotta catch up soon too. thank you for being one of the coolest peeps on here. reconnecting w you always reminds me of how good of a friend you are and how kindly you treat those that actually take the time to reach out and talk to you. still waiting on that bar of soap you promised for xmas.

    sarahlynn - hey you, hope your teaching job is going well. not gonna lie, i don't really remember if you told me it was a substitute teacher, or full-time teaching position you had (just waking up lol). either way, you gotta tell me about it sometime! had been wondering how that was going for you!

    anomalie - finding out more and more about you with our conversations. you seem very open and very insightful. crazy to think that this entire time we've both been on forums, but just never had an opportunity or reason to cross paths. regardless, i'm glad we did when we did and am looking forward to what the future brings for the both of us. if you could also find out how thick owls' shaft is for me that'd be great also thx.

    acid - get out of my caucasian house. you're cruisin for a bruisin. i'm looking forward to getting ratchet as **** with you. we barely just started talking to each other but i already feel like i'm ready to show you my thot side that comes out on the weekend. i appreciate your honesty but i also like the fact that you can be a bad bitch and then turn it 180 to someone completely different when you want to hold actual conversations. looking forward to all the credit scores we're gonna **** up

    minz - we haven't spoken in awhile. you always enjoyed my photography and our conversations, which i did too! you were pretty cool back when we were speaking to each other more often. i'm glad to see you being a lot more social on forums as well, really coming out of your shell. don't be afraid to message me, always here!

    kate - shame that we haven't spoken to each other much other than small conversation. i hope you are doing well though! did see the post about your house and the girl that you spent like 3 hours lying under the stars with, or something like that. you're pretty also! hope we can change our small convo's into lengthier ones. always love meeting new people
    Last edited by ''; 07-17-2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: adding ppl

  13. #113

    Default

    i'd just like to take this opportunity to reveal to everyone that my pics were actually fake since forever.

    i wasn't really that athletic arab-looking dude with the respectable beard genes.

    this whole time i was a 42 year old transwoman with severe gender dysphoria named seles. recent prevailing victories for love and liberty have made me comfortable now in my skin.

    sorry guys.
    ancient.

  14. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo's Hatchet View Post
    i'd just like to take this opportunity to reveal to everyone that my pics were actually fake since forever.

    i wasn't really that athletic arab-looking dude with the respectable beard genes.

    this whole time i was a 42 year old transwoman with severe gender dysphoria named seles. recent prevailing victories for love and liberty have made me comfortable now in my skin.

    sorry guys.
    I knew they were fake, too artistic tbh.

  15. #115
    Teen Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by '' View Post
    acid - get out of my caucasian house. you're cruisin for a bruisin. i'm looking forward to getting ratchet as **** with you. we barely just started talking to each other but i already feel like i'm ready to show you my thot side that comes out on the weekend. i appreciate your honesty but i also like the fact that you can be a bad bitch and then turn it 180 to someone completely different when you want to hold actual conversations. looking forward to all the credit scores we're gonna **** up






  16. #116
    Intermediate Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    kek city
    Posts
    141

    Default

    update;

    Vainglorious: Hi, I dont know you very well but you left me the nicest vm and you like make up so I think I like you. Dont let owls get to you, he lives on hate and anger. Why do you think he survived this long? If you ignore him he'll leave you alone most prolly. So good luck with that one lol.

    iAlissa: I miss you so much. You were one of the chillest people on tc. I wish we would talk more. <3

    L'Angelo d'Mysterioso: Believe it or not, intelligence, creativity and madness are linked. I feel like you would agree to that. Even though you dont think so I think you are a very smart person. I admire your opinion on literature and your wit. You are an extremely sweet person and I am glad we talk. Although i havent been around much these days. Dont let what other people say to you affect you cuz haters gonna hate but you just gotta shake it offfff

    Chelle; Hi idk you but I have heard you are an amazing teacher. I wish you success in your career path and your personal life. Stay blessed x

    Kate; Hi, well I know you say you arent people's person I still think we would get along fine. You are gorgeous. and your life seems very stressful (i read that on rc) hang in there buddy. Good things come to those who wait. Stay Blessed x

    Shebell: I love your logics and stuff man, You are so cute especially when you giggle on call and stuff. For real. I actually never thought we would end up becoming friends but i loved how we bonded over curry xD that was cute. i am glad we became friends. Best of luck with the new house <3

    Zeroneo: You are actually one of the very few people i spoke to on call without typing first. I enjoy our calls. You are berry chill and I love your sense of humor. I am glad we can be bros. Stay clean ya nasty.

    Orange: Man you turned out to be completely different than I thought you were originally. The smartass attitude is hilarious. You seem like you can talk about some of the same school things i am interested in, we should do that sometime. I also think you have a really nice voice.

    Iamcupcake: You are the sweetest little thing, I love how you enter a call with your 'omg hi guys' its adorable. You also look out for me a lot. Thank you for that. Its sad that we dont talk as much as we used to. Take care of yourself x

    Tetsuo's Hatchet: Hi idk you at all. You have nice pictures tho and now you are saying they are fake but that might be a joke but idk so i am just gonna say Hi........

    Drake; I actually really enjoyed our conversations and banter in the beginning, and its always nice to get to know new people. I dont regret getting to know you although I do regret opening up to much to you. You can be really bellendish but I have come to accept that and the fact that we will probably never be close friends. At this point its more like being acquaintances and thats fine. I wish i could have helped you but i cant help someone who doesnt wanna be helped and thats fine too. But I do wish that you lead a long successful life and find a nice girl to live it with. Stay blessed.

    pls dont hate i was sleepy when i wrote these but then again i am very honest when i am sleepy so all of these are genuine
    Last edited by Minz; 07-17-2017 at 10:58 PM.

  17. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by '' View Post
    frying nemo - unfortunately i don't know you well enough to say anything more specific about you. i would assume you have some sort of quality or trait that allowed you to stand out to others, being that you're a mod. but if you ever want to chat, shoot me a msg, data rates apply.

    orange - ride or die, w/o a doubt. feel like regardless of time or distance, nothing can break the friendship we have. it might not be the same nor we might not talk as much, but it's always clear whenever we speak to each other that the companionship has stayed the same. still need to catch up w you, need to make every moment count!

    miranda - you're a horrible admin. i hope you're doing well. we gotta catch up soon too. thank you for being one of the coolest peeps on here. reconnecting w you always reminds me of how good of a friend you are and how kindly you treat those that actually take the time to reach out and talk to you. still waiting on that bar of soap you promised for xmas.

    sarahlynn - hey you, hope your teaching job is going well. not gonna lie, i don't really remember if you told me it was a substitute teacher, or full-time teaching position you had (just waking up lol). either way, you gotta tell me about it sometime! had been wondering how that was going for you!

    anomalie - finding out more and more about you with our conversations. you seem very open and very insightful. crazy to think that this entire time we've both been on forums, but just never had an opportunity or reason to cross paths. regardless, i'm glad we did when we did and am looking forward to what the future brings for the both of us. if you could also find out how thick owls' shaft is for me that'd be great also thx.

    acid - get out of my caucasian house. you're cruisin for a bruisin. i'm looking forward to getting ratchet as **** with you. we barely just started talking to each other but i already feel like i'm ready to show you my thot side that comes out on the weekend. i appreciate your honesty but i also like the fact that you can be a bad bitch and then turn it 180 to someone completely different when you want to hold actual conversations. looking forward to all the credit scores we're gonna **** up

    minz - we haven't spoken in awhile. you always enjoyed my photography and our conversations, which i did too! you were pretty cool back when we were speaking to each other more often. i'm glad to see you being a lot more social on forums as well, really coming out of your shell. don't be afraid to message me, always here!

    kate - shame that we haven't spoken to each other much other than small conversation. i hope you are doing well though! did see the post about your house and the girl that you spent like 3 hours lying under the stars with, or something like that. you're pretty also! hope we can change our small convo's into lengthier ones. always love meeting new people
    "our future" holds you calling me auntie mal just like the rest of the kids do

    edit hi spenser
    Last edited by anomalie; 07-17-2017 at 11:32 PM.

 

 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2017 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.