Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I'm In

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post

damien: lol, so many years of knowing you. it's so weird to think that we 'dated.' i can't picture it now, because it was so long ago. grateful for you throughout everything. thanks for the moral support, always. i think you're one of the most genuine people i've ever met irl or online. i think you're a **** head in terms of politics, but you're a smart man otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by not gay, btw View Post
    I slept with 2 bisexual women a 3some once it's not all its made out to be luv.

kate: honestly, i don’t really know what to say cus I havent ever spoken to you, well there was that one time, but we didn’t really talk about anything. only thing i really know about you is that you’re a lesbian, lmao

alexthemadman: i remember when we were both mods and we would get into small bickers with each other regarding the room more so me cus i was bitchy. when you first became admin i didn’t think you would last honestly, but it seems like you’re doing well with the room. keep it up. also i think your photography skills are really good

minz: such a sweetheart. i remember when we all used to talk in skype calls and you were shy, but now you seemed to have found your voice. i hope you’re doing well and good things happen to you because you deserve all good things

zeronero: i remember something about you being a computer geek or something like that, anyway thats cool. when i first started college I was under the impression that I wanted to be a computer engineer and then i took the class and failed it lmao and realized i didn’t want that.

sarahlynn: hi, i think i might have heard your voice in a skype call, honestly don’t remember, but we never talked before, you seem really cool

natalie: so many memories, i remember when i first became a teen chat mod I didn’t think you liked me, but then i got to know you and you were a total sweetheart. I love how bitchy you are and not afraid to voice your opinion about anything.

shebell: you seem like a really cool and down to earth person, i remember when we had that conversation about tv shows and you suggested orphan black and then i watched it and got hooked. i still need to watch the last season, anyway i like how you’re not one of those militant vegan people who call meat eaters murderers and like you suggest people try things rather than force them too

kelly: i still remember your immigrants comment, lmao and how much hate you got from that, it’s weird cus my political views have shifted more right, like everything i was a year ago is the complete opposite. red pilled tbh, i’m sure if we had a conversation about politics we would agree on some things

miranda: another sweetheart. part of me questions why you even stick around as the admin for college chat cus it’s cancer

sebiya: hii it’s been so long since i talked to you, i remember there was a period of time when we weren’t talking, probably my fault tbh, anyway how have you been? i hope you’re doing well. I hope uni is going well and don’t get too stressed about it, focus on your grades, you seem like a good person with a good head on your shoulders.

Alissa: gorgeous, talented, i’ve been meaning to ask what your work out routine is, hook a sista up

J: you love sports and I think you’re only the admin of a dead room because of the red name on forums

Dindu Nuffin: no idea who you are, sorry

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ(the 2ND): haven’t spoken to you in ages, i remember when you asked to eat my ass tho

Quote Originally Posted by iamcupcake View Post
    kate: honestly, i don’t really know what to say cus I havent ever spoken to you, well there was that one time, but we didn’t really talk about anything. only thing i really know about you is that you’re a lesbian, lmao
    BITCH YOU EVEN GOT THAT WRONG
    lmao I'm bi but that's ok ily

Intermediate Member

Dindu Nuffin: no idea who you are, sorry

First name: Dindu
    Last name: Nuffin
    Nicknames: Din, Nuf, ****-muffin, and George

Relationship status: unemployed

Pastimes: being a regular haunt at General Chat. Forum poster on public holidays and weekends only.

I hope that helps
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    shebell: i appreciate + adore the puppy snaps. they make my day. also, i think you'd be glad to hear i have completely gone vegan/cruelty-free with my beauty products! the transition to not eating meat hasn't happened though. you've always been neutral in everything + haven't really sided with people over silly internet bs.
    this has made me so happy to hear about switching to vegan beauty products. I remember messaging you about it when you showed interested and hoping I didn't sound pushy haha. the meat thing is hard for a lot of people but if you were interested, remember it doesn't have to be all in one go, it can be subtle changes like one veg meal a week. thank you for puppy snap appreciation, she works hard for the attention she gets. stay cool xoxo

shebell: you seem like a really cool and down to earth person, i remember when we had that conversation about tv shows and you suggested orphan black and then i watched it and got hooked. i still need to watch the last season, anyway i like how you’re not one of those militant vegan people who call meat eaters murderers and like you suggest people try things rather than force them too
    yeah I mean you can't really turn around and call people murderers when you used to eat meat yourself. but if people bring it up with me and ignore the obvious animal cruelty/choose ignorance I will repeatedly tell them they're idiots but that goes for choosing ignorance on any subject really lmao it's my pet peeve. I need to watch the last season too! been too busy I hope you're well

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567