Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baclavio View Post
    What a cry baby.
    Magda...if you don't want to play with us in here...go out.
    I mean its fair to make jokes about someone but its also fair to receive them...don't you think so?
    I never force myself onto others or Members onto each other. I'm simply asking not to force Members onto me. That's all!

Forcing member onto you?
    May the force be with you...you can't handle jokes on your account, ok. Understood.

Next time please chose carefully your words towards me... I will consider them a molesting and forcing other members on me...and call you a troll.
    In a search for inspiration...

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baclavio View Post

Next time please chose carefully your words towards me... I will consider them a molesting and forcing other members on me...and call you a troll.
    All OK Baclavio. I don't need to choose words carefully for I do not have the want to converse with you any longer! This will be my last comment directed to you, so you can say whatever you want about me or call me whatever creative names you can think of and I will ignore it never to respond. Deal!? Good!

If you really think I'm Trolling you, please inform the Mods, Admins and CM at once so they can take disciplinary action immediately upon me and correct me of my awful behavior. If it means kicking, banning or expelling me indefinitely, so be it. I am ready to accept my sentence and face any consequences! Please do what you need to do to rid me.

Oh, one more thing before I bid you farewell… I take back what I said about you the other day in the "Compliments for once" thread. I am sorry, I was completely wrong in what I wrote!

Peace be with you forever… Wow! I'm feeling better already, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post
    All OK Baclavio. I don't need to choose words carefully for I do not have the want to converse with you any longer! This will be my last comment directed to you, so you can say whatever you want about me or call me whatever creative names you can think of and I will ignore it never to respond. Deal!? Good!

If you really think I'm Trolling you, please inform the Mods, Admins and CM at once so they can take disciplinary action immediately upon me and correct me of my awful behavior. If it means kicking, banning or expelling me indefinitely, so be it. I am ready to accept my sentence and face any consequences! Please do what you need to do to rid me.

Oh, one more thing before I bid you farewell… I take back what I said about you the other day in the "Compliments for once" thread. I am sorry, I was completely wrong in what I wrote!

Peace be with you forever… Wow! I'm feeling better already, thanks!
    hard words from a sweet girl, sad to think youd become so angry magz.
    anyway the only thing ill be forcing on you is my pet pikachu with mind control, but its already done!
    via Imgflip Meme Gnerator

life goals in order:

1. save taiwan
    2. become a mod
    2. change the world
    3. become an admin
    4. end world hunger
    5. make c/a great again

Good job my little friend.
    She finally revealed her true colours.
    In a search for inspiration...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12