Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Video Chat Mod

Stephen you are right, I am busy so I do not frequent the chat room as I used to do. I still pop in from time to time, but honestly I have no idea why I am still a mod for the room.. maybe because I have been modding for so long. Although I do agree with you that we do need more moderators.

Video Chat Mod

Kd. stole my "F*ck off Wankers" t-shirt when she was admin!

Thanks Vain!!! Do come and visit soon c:

- This space available for rent -

Speechless

Awesome, im happy you can see my point im trying to get across. its simply to try to make the room better. i believe the mods all do the best they can. The moment a mod leaves. some1 starts harrassing the room...

I just wish admins or CM could figure out a way to solve these issues, defiantly when the room is 13+. You all must see i have a pure heart about this.

Anyways, i think this is enough conversation about this subject. I can only hope some1 takes notice of these issues and can help fix it.

thx everyone for listening and sorry again for my one rude post. have a good day.

Intermediate Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xStoned View Post
    no one ever compliments me for the job that I have been doing for the last 4 years nearly (for free)!!!

The only good job you do is in no way related to chat avenue, Stonei.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lucas View Post
    The current mods do a great job moderating the room. but the fact is the mods are not around enough (and i blame the lack of mods for this tough room to keep in order) We seriously need more mods there.

its a 13+ age room and so much awful stuff happens there. Personally i hate the spammers that will spam for hours before an admin can show up.

I try to ignore always, but sometimes u can only ignore so much before the just have a new name.... EVEN IGNORE ISN'T WORKING for the spammers.

This is why i beg some1, abyone... Please help us in Video Chat. please make this chat room great again....

I have no1 to turn to anymore, i need help from the best. That room deserves it after what everyone constantly goes through....
    so please help. we all beg you.

Know what would help? NOT having adult cams advertised every 5 seconds. Or actually having moderators and site admins who give a damn.

A bullet would help the site too..

Many of the male mods were predators themselves, hence why they were fired.
    Mods like Lauraa are trying to do a good job, but trolls and spammers also don't make that easy, as well as the miscreants who think being a dipsh1t bully is okay.

When other mods start giving a sh!t and actually modding, then perhaps the chat will pick up as a viable site. As it stands, it sucks a big fat ass. If CM cared about the site, and he should since he pays money to keep it open, then things might get better. But as long as creeps can be anonymous, they will keep being creepy. Now, if anyone could see their real name....they might think twice.
    Last edited by Winter Soldier; 07-07-2017 at 01:46 AM.
    The rockiest roads often lead us to the most beautiful views.

Blog Entries

PS... they should PAY the mods, wheather with cash e transfers, or gift card..Then the good ones would stay, the bad would be fired, and it really would be a job.

At Sony PSNetwork, we get paid to moderate. I never got a damn cent here
    The rockiest roads often lead us to the most beautiful views.

Video Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by marvellousrad View Post
    The only good job you do is in no way related to chat avenue, Stonei.
    Thanks - I guess

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Lol, at some of the posts in thread. Also if someone rarely mods they should quit and be replaced with someone who would be more active.
    Last edited by Creed101; 07-10-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    Where Did My Signature Go!?

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by xStoned View Post
    no one ever compliments me for the job that I have been doing for the last 4 years nearly (for free)!!!

I've been modding for the past 10 years for this chat site, and i got fired for asking about a marijuana room..... they don't care about, or appreciate the mods on this chat. Just throwin that out there

Video Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by ! NOTORIOUS T.H.C ! View Post
    I've been modding for the past 10 years for this chat site, and i got fired for asking about a marijuana room..... they don't care about, or appreciate the mods on this chat. Just throwin that out there
    DAMN! glad you told me thc, so I don't ask for the same!!! Lol

drain the swamp
    make video chat great again

Video Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Creed101 View Post
    Lol, at some of the posts in thread. Also if someone rarely mods they should quit and be replaced with someone who would be more active.
    is this directed @ me? lmao

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kd. View Post
    is this directed @ me? lmao
    It's not honestly, i know you still show up somewhat.

Video Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Creed101 View Post
    It's not honestly, i know you still show up somewhat.
    I rarely show up maybe like once a month.. it's hard to. I work 5 days a week, it takes me 1 hour to get to work 1 hour back, I sometimes work 12-16 hour shifts so it's hard to even get time on my days off. I am starting school again soon so I hope I can get more time to come on.

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kd. View Post
    I rarely show up maybe like once a month.. it's hard to. I work 5 days a week, it takes me 1 hour to get to work 1 hour back, I sometimes work 12-16 hour shifts so it's hard to even get time on my days off. I am starting school again soon so I hope I can get more time to come on.
    It's not you. But if you can't get on give the spot to someone who can get on more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan of purplerose177 View Post
    first of all damn damn....!!! what a powerful line! i really love that line specially coz u said it !damn what a bummer !!!! now after that line sadly u said all blah blah blah and blah and blah blah
    let me tell u why its blah blah blah after that super powerful line!

1. you are taking this site too seriously

2.I think it's time for you to log off and go outside for a little bit

3.Cyber world got you tense thinking a chatroom is literally life up in here

4.It's my opinion I can praise whomever I want and not praise whomever I want.

1.is that a bad thing to take site too seriously ?as long as if the thing is for right purpose so there is no problem to take thing too seriously just for the right

2.why do i log off?and go outside for a little bit ?when i need to go outside for a thing i will go outside but randomly why do i go outside ? i use the internet everyday 7 hours coz i am free all time with out internet i will get mental coz with internet i pass the time with chatting with users and watching animation movies reading about religion etc etc using internet is not a bad thing as long as if the person use the internet for the right thing

3.u think life is just about get gf and get married etc etc is that only a life thing consider it ?and cyber world u so called is no life thing consider it ?cyber world is also a part of a life too consider it

i like and want to live my life like in internet i dont like to get gf and get married and get childern i dont like to be a family type man i like to live a single life and alone with internet

4.ur opinion is wrong u need to give respect to everyone whether a person is good or bad or u can simply ignore them if u dont want to give respect to them but disrespect is not a right thing to do coz good people never act like a bad punk
    Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Speechless
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by !Lauraa View Post
    mods cant be in the room 24/7 as we work and have other things to do in our lives. unfortunatly video chat is only allowed 8 mods. and we are all on diffrent times. we do try our best to be in video chat as much as possible. unfortunatly there is not much that can be done about the spamming. as they roll their ip and re enter the room.the ignore button is the best bet if there is no mods in the room.
    Some spammers disable the ignore button so u can't ignore the inept spammers with no lives.

Speechless
    Blog Entries

The video chat room is in turmoil when it's spammed. Spammers spam in the room for hours and some disable the ignore button. The webcams tend to come on even when the chatter never activates it. Chatters that don't cam I recommend that you place tape over your webcam. Spammers are hacking the custom avatar box and inserting pictures in there that are vulgar. Make video chat great again. Anyone that gets caught spamming should have their fingers chopped off and should be on probation for a certain amount of years and not be able to use a computer as the condition of their probation. Spammers have no money : ) moneyless spammers. Tobacco commericals need to be banned from the television. People smoke because they're stressed not to be cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12