Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,921 to 1,927 of 1927

Thread: Random Comments

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Bacon is amazing.
    Where Did My Signature Go!?

Singles Chat Admin/UM

attn: Frederick(Friedrich) the big chief - stop spamming the shit outta world politics forum. if you do not stop i will be forced to hit you upside the head with my house shoe.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Swank View Post
    It's hilariously ironic how you tell me I need to back up my claims with evidence, yet you make claims about me without backing it up with prove. A bit hypocritical, don't you think? You peasants have a hard time sticking with your own advice. Typical peasants.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am back to share my greatness in separate comments one by one.
    you didn't read my original lesson i wrote you on burden of proof. you should read that, then, get back to me when you have full comprehension of that concept. enough said.

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Swank View Post
    No, I don't make deals with chavs, remember?
    you have little to offer in the way of deals, love. but stick to clumsy paragraphs boasting an income-level you're not a part of. then we can talk about deals. but it sounds like your conception was the short end of a deal itself.

Intermediate Newbie
    My current location is currently in my location

Quote Originally Posted by purplerose View Post
    attn: Frederick(Friedrich) the big chief - stop spamming the shit outta world politics forum. if you do not stop i will be forced to hit you upside the head with my house shoe.
    You think hitting someone on the head with Gandhi's flip flop will hurt them, doley?

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 4 rill View Post
    you didn't read my original lesson i wrote you on burden of proof. you should read that, then, get back to me when you have full comprehension of that concept. enough said.

"Enough said"? Haha! Such a valley girl thing to say. You're starting to look like me, valley girl. Looks like my Greatness has inspired you.

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 4 rill View Post
    you have little to offer in the way of deals, love. but stick to clumsy paragraphs boasting an income-level you're not a part of. then we can talk about deals. but it sounds like your conception was the short end of a deal itself.
    You don't have much to give me either, because your only skill is to live on streets with limited resources. When did I boast about my salary? I bragged about how rich and fantastically great I am, but never said how much I earned on a monthly basis or anything like that. You are starting to lose control of this conversation, so I suggest you take a break and come back when your head is all relaxed.

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697