Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Random Comments

I talk too much!

It's only been 3 days and I already miss fruit, cheese, pasta and bread. Praying I reach my goal after this 6 week challenge so I can at least have fruit again. I would literally do anything for a peach, strawberry, mango and pineapple smoothie from Java Juice right now.

Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglorious View Post
    It's only been 3 days and I already miss fruit, cheese, pasta and bread. Praying I reach my goal after this 6 week challenge so I can at least have fruit again. I would literally do anything for a peach, strawberry, mango and pineapple smoothie from Java Juice right now.
    any "diet" or "cleanse" that cuts out fruit is absolutely ridiculous, fruit is the most natural food for human beings and if they try and tell you the sugar and carbs in fruit will be detrimental to weight loss, they are an idiot

seriously, fruit is your weight loss friend. but ditch that cheese that **** ain't good for no one, not even baby cows after all the **** they do to it.

Gold Member

Any "quick fix" or cheat for losing weight wont work long term. Only way to do it is to accept its going to be hard and suck it up(Tobias, you blowhard!) Eat less, exercise and just gut it out until you're where you want to be.

In other news the farmers covered the fields in cow **** again so we cant open the windows for a few days. Nice one, aggriculture.

Coppula eam, se non posit acceptera jocularum

CoconutsGlow

Universal Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by like, literally View Post
    shout out to sarahlynn girl u were in my dream on my nap today idk why
    Haha that's random

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
    Any "quick fix" or cheat for losing weight wont work long term. Only way to do it is to accept its going to be hard and suck it up(Tobias, you blowhard!) Eat less, exercise and just gut it out until you're where you want to be.

In other news the farmers covered the fields in cow **** again so we cant open the windows for a few days. Nice one, aggriculture.
    Weight loss is a fickle bitch like that and as i live in an agricultural town surrounded by dairies I feel your pain.
    Last edited by sarahlynn; 07-20-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Senior Chatterbox

our two day backpacking trip is canceled because i have a class tuesday fu work

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425