Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: overdoses

Default overdoses

Hi, I think I need advice. I took an overdose on Wednesday and again on Friday and today. I took 14 tablets the first time and 10 tablets on both second and third time. I've taken overdoses in the past and I don't want to die but I get urges which I can't control. I'm scared because I have more tablets and I don't want I tell any family. Tablets are ferrous fumerate 210mg.

Blog Entries

It may not be fatal to take a bunch of these tablets at first, but too much Iron can actually destroy your liver and cells. The symptoms of an overdose will probably go away after a few days, but what you don't realize is the internal damage Iron can cause. Some people can die a week after overdosing on Iron, especially if they've been abusing it. It's really not something to play around with. If you can't control your urge to take them, you should really seek help somewhere. Whether it's online or at a hospital. I hope you find the help that you need!